+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan Applicants Fall 2020

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Someone replied one of my tweet about a week ago that his wife got rejection letter like 3 weeks ago and was assuring me that since she hasn't gotten a rejection then she's in.
We're hopeful.
Honestly speaking, this totally depends on the program that your wife has applied for and admission average set for this year however if your wife has an average more than showing your over the website then yes she will definitely get considered for the course..

It is just because of COVID-19 applications are being delayed however as said most of us will get a decision by first week of April.

Oyehwaley

Mar 20, 2020
She
Honestly speaking, this totally depends on the program that your wife has applied for and admission average set for this year however if your wife has an average more than showing your over the website then yes she will definitely get considered for the course..

It is just because of COVID-19 applications are being delayed however as said most of us will get a decision by first week of April.
She applied for Msc Educational Administration course based

Reactions: omarasimd005

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
She
She applied for Msc Educational Administration course based
If she has an average of atleast 70% in her last level of study which I assume is a bachelor's degree then she would meet the minimim criteria and I don't think then you should worry about anything.

Oyehwaley

Mar 20, 2020
If she has an average of atleast 70% in her last level of study which I assume is a bachelor's degree then she would meet the minimim criteria and I don't think then you should worry about anything.
Her last level was 4.17 of 5.0 which should give her 83.4% while the second to the last was 3.41 of 5.0 which also is 68.2%.
The two together will give 75.8%
If they use the last that means she meet the criteria, if they use the two together she should be good too.

We're keeping our hopes high.

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Her last level was 4.17 of 5.0 which should give her 83.4% while the second to the last was 3.41 of 5.0 which also is 68.2%.
The two together will give 75.8%
If they use the last that means she meet the criteria, if they use the two together she should be good too.

We're keeping our hopes high.
That's great ! I wish you and your wife best of luck ! She'll get accepted for sure. Let's meet up for sure then at UoS. Stay in touch !

FemiAwolesi

Jan 2, 2020
Hi, everyone. After asking my potential supervisor about the current stage of my application and when I should be expecting a decision mail. Below was her response:

Thank
you for your email. Everything is moving more slowly than usual due to the pandemic, but I hope that decisions will be made in the next few weeks.

My question is: do I ask her if I will be accepted?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

Hi, everyone. After asking my potential supervisor about the current stage of my application and when I should be expecting a decision mail. Below was her response:

Thank
you for your email. Everything is moving more slowly than usual due to the pandemic, but I hope that decisions will be made in the next few weeks.

My question is: do I ask her if I will be accepted?
1. She already told you the answer, "I hope that decisions will be made in the next few weeks." So you will have to wait for the answer.