+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan Applicants Fall 2020

Slimz

Mar 12, 2020
Did you checked over IRCC how much time does it take to issue the visa ? For NON SDS countries it may take upto 2 months.

Let them give you a call about funding, they might be providing information about loan or bursaries meanwhile see your requirements for visa on IRCC and gather them up so that you can apply for it instantly.
I checked and it says 7 weeks.

Blema

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
I just got a mail from the USask that because of the outbreak of corona, decisions would be given by end of April.

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
I just got a mail from the USask that because of the outbreak of corona, decisions would be given by end of April.
I have received an offer from UManitoba and the deadline they have given to me to accept the offer is by 14th April, if so i do not get a decision before that from Usask then I have to accept the offer of UManitoba

Blema

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
I have received an offer from UManitoba and the deadline they have given to me to accept the offer is by 14th April, if so i do not get a decision before that from Usask then I have to accept the offer of UManitoba
Accept the offer, you can always decline at a later date.

Blema

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
I rea
If i'll accept the offer, do I have to pay the deposit on the same time if so provided or I can pay anytime before joining ?
l don’t know anything about deposit and I doubt schools do it. I only know of college...you ought to have accepted the offer, then start processing your visa with the admission letter. When Sask comes out, you can decline the other and update your CIC account. Provided it is the same course.

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Hi everyone,

I called admissions yesterday at USask and they have informed me that i'll be getting a decision by first week of April 2020.

zainnnny

Feb 26, 2020
Oh no! I have been waiting to know what’s gonna happen since past five months, and it’s killing me now!

zainnnny

Feb 26, 2020
Oh many congratulations, Omar.

Also did you call USask up?