+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan Applicants Fall 2020

Sukhkeet

Apr 3, 2020
Anyone still waiting for graduate offer from University of Saskatchewan for fall 2020 intake. I applied to University of Saskatchewan for Masters In Sustainable Environment Management- project on the 8th of Jan 2020. All docs were uploaded by 12th Jan 2020. Upon logging into my PAWS account the application is listed under processed application and on opening it, the application status in the application summary says: ready for review. It’s been a long time. Anyone in the same boat?? Anyone received an offer??

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Anyone still waiting for graduate offer from University of Saskatchewan for fall 2020 intake. I applied to University of Saskatchewan for Masters In Sustainable Environment Management- project on the 8th of Jan 2020. All docs were uploaded by 12th Jan 2020. Upon logging into my PAWS account the application is listed under processed application and on opening it, the application status in the application summary says: ready for review. It’s been a long time. Anyone in the same boat?? Anyone received an offer??
Still waiting for an offer, expecting a decision by this week or next.

Reactions: Sukhkeet
Mar 30, 2020
My scratch card was rejected again so I uploaded another one yesterday making it 3 now that I have sent to them. So this morning I went back to the site to check if it has been received then I saw new coloums one was DECISION underneath was decision made another was ACCEPT/DECLINE then the last one was DOWNLOAD LETTER
Hello, please i checked my paws account last night, and the application status reads "decision made" and under that is a column for decision, which also states "notification to follow ". Please what could this possibly mean? And what might be the notification to follow??

Mar 30, 2020
Hello
Please i checked my paws account last night and the application status is decision made, and beneath that is another colum that reads "notification to follow". Please who else sees this? And what could it mean?

Mma Tonia

Mar 4, 2020
Hello, please i checked my paws account last night, and the application status reads "decision made" and under that is a column for decision, which also states "notification to follow ". Please what could this possibly mean? And what might be the notification to follow??
[/I
Don't check paws,check the school admission site.