+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Regina 2020 Fall admission

Bukks

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Please has anyone received their acceptance letter from UofR. I applied since Jan 30 and till now it’s Dept/Faculty Review.

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
what the duration of Master in Hr from university of Regina? I counld find it on the website, today is last day for application,. pls assist.

blcoolfemol

Apr 17, 2020
Hello people. Any update on your status of application? Mine still read same thing "Pending Dept/Faculty Selection"

ven369k

Nov 30, 2021
Hello guys.
I submitted my application to university of Regina for master of human resources management (September intake) exactly a month ago. But despite sending all required documents as requested, my application status still reads "Incomplete; Items outstanding". I contacted the school 3weeks ago and they said in an email that my documents were received. Its been 4 weeks since I submitted my application and I don't know whether my application is being processed or not. Can someone relate to this problem?
hii bro i need some information about MHRM @ regina pls

gigsrick

Oct 12, 2023
Hello tom i get same question like you can you give me your number my whatsapp number is +250 785 999 950

gigsrick

Oct 12, 2023
Hello guys.
I submitted my application to university of Regina for master of human resources management (September intake) exactly a month ago. But despite sending all required documents as requested, my application status still reads "Incomplete; Items outstanding". I contacted the school 3weeks ago and they said in an email that my documents were received. Its been 4 weeks since I submitted my application and I don't know whether my application is being processed or not. Can someone relate to this problem?

I Got same question like you can you chat with me +250 785 999 950 on whatsapp to help me