+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Regina 2020 Fall admission

BibiCheww

Nov 17, 2019
Yes. I received my acceptance letter for mhrm few days ago.
I haven't, I sent them a mail last week concerning the whole admission stuff and they replied that they are attending to people according to how they applied. So it might take a while or may be few days to come

TOM_007

Feb 13, 2020
I haven't, I sent them a mail last week concerning the whole admission stuff and they replied that they are attending to people according to how they applied. So it might take a while or may be few days to come
Oh ok. When did you apply? Mine was in Mid January.

TOM_007

Feb 13, 2020
Please did they include the Tution?
They didn't include tuition in the letter. But if you check their website, its about 26k. you'll also have to pay additional 1190k every semester as an international student.
Ps: payment is by semester bases. 26k is the estimated tuition for the entire program.

Reactions: BibiCheww

BibiCheww

Nov 17, 2019
They didn't include tuition in the letter. But if you check their website, its about 26k. you'll also have to pay additional 1190k every semester as an international student.
Ps: payment is by semester bases. 26k is the estimated tuition for the entire program.
Thanks.
Hello Tom, please do you have any idea about how your official transcript will be sent directly to the school due to to this lock down

TOM_007

Feb 13, 2020
Thanks.
Hello Tom, please do you have any idea about how your official transcript will be sent directly to the school due to to this lock down
Well, I'm sure they'll understand, schools across the nation are currently shut down. My plan is to apply for my transcript as soon as they lift the lockdown. You have from now till September to submit, so I believe there's still time. Have you been accepted?

BibiCheww

Nov 17, 2019
Not yet, my brother who applied a week before me has gotten his offer letter. I just pray the world sails through the pandemic
Well, I'm sure they'll understand, schools across the nation are currently shut down. My plan is to apply for my transcript as soon as they lift the lockdown. You have from now till September to submit, so I believe there's still time. Have you been accepted?