+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Regina 2020 Fall admission

TOM_007

Feb 13, 2020
Hello guys.
I submitted my application to university of Regina for master of human resources management (September intake) exactly a month ago. But despite sending all required documents as requested, my application status still reads "Incomplete; Items outstanding". I contacted the school 3weeks ago and they said in an email that my documents were received. Its been 4 weeks since I submitted my application and I don't know whether my application is being processed or not. Can someone relate to this problem?

Reactions: gigsrick

BibiCheww

Nov 17, 2019
Hello guys.
I submitted my application to university of Regina for master of human resources management (September intake) exactly a month ago. But despite sending all required documents as requested, my application status still reads "Incomplete; Items outstanding". I contacted the school 3weeks ago and they said in an email that my documents were received. Its been 4 weeks since I submitted my application and I don't know whether my application is being processed or not. Can someone relate to this problem?
Well I feel you should disturb them a great deal with series of mails and phone call..... Firstly, what country are you from? I also applied for this particular course for sept (fall) intake. Lastly, did you pay your application fee

TOM_007

Feb 13, 2020
Well I feel you should disturb them a great deal with series of mails and phone call..... Firstly, what country are you from? I also applied for this particular course for sept (fall) intake. Lastly, did you pay your application fee
I am from Nigeria and yes, I paid an application fee of $100.

BibiCheww

Nov 17, 2019
Our course don't require a GMAT score...... It's only meant for MBA, masters in Engineering, and other specified courses under the Kenneth Levene business school. Both Masters in Human resource management and maters in Admin are exempt from the GMAT score

TOM_007

Feb 13, 2020
Our course don't require a GMAT score...... It's only meant for MBA, masters in Engineering, and other specified courses under the Kenneth Levene business school. Both Masters in Human resource management and maters in Admin are exempt from the GMAT score
I know but people tend to submit a gmat score to strengthen their application. Its good to know I'm not alone in this, lol. Good luck with your application and thanks for the tip.

Ella25

Mar 4, 2020
Did you have 2years working experience in HR cause I applied for same before I was told, I didn't have 2 years working experience, trust me they are working on it

TOM_007

Feb 13, 2020
Did you have 2years working experience in HR cause I applied for same before I was told, I didn't have 2 years working experience, trust me they are working on it
I have 3years of work experience in HR. When did you get a feedback from them? Did you apply for fall intake too?

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Okay
It's best you call them from time to time. I am also from Nigeria
There is no need to call once in a while. Once you know your application is complete you have to wait until the program meets to decide who to admit. It is not usually rolling enrolment like a bachelors program due to smaller size. If you are not going to be admitted for sure you should get a refusal rather quickly. You are applying for a Fall admission so they still may be dealing with summer admission.

Reactions: Ella25

Bukks

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Hello guys.
Hi,
I had the same issue, I submitted all documents but my application still ‘incomplete’ for weeks but I sent mails requesting that my portal be updated... my portal was finally updated last week and it’s complete now.