+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

understanding GCMS notes

Hina.K

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Provisionally selected, pending security.
Are you a PNP?
And what does it mean:
Notes 1:
Created Date: 2018/06/13
Created By: LC01329
Updated Date: 2018/06/13
Updated By: LC01329
Restricted: No
Label: Adm/
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text: File referred to IN for continued processing

Along with this s(15)1 is also mentioned on this page. What does IN stands for? and is this something related to admissibility and security???

deep143

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Hi, you must have got your PR by now.i would be glad if you can help me.
Your GCMS notes says that -
Canadian dependent yes, canadian dependent disassociated.

What does it mean?
My spouse is already canadian citizen so i have applied with non-accompanying canadian spouse...and my GCMS notes says the same.

Please clarify! Thanks!

managed to get it here now:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime: Medical: Passed Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

NOTES: 4
Created Date: 2016/01/16 03:22:15 Created By: 02797
Updated Date: 2016/01/16 03:22:15 Updated By: 02797
Restricted: No Label: General
Office: Centralized Intake Office Text:
*** AGENT REVIEW *** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC's NRT

. RCMP NRT Criminality Decision Passed. EDUCATION DOCUMENTS Canadian educational credential on file; credential reviewed; Canadian institution recognized; Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and HAS change from ITA to e APR.

NOTES: 5
Created Date: 2015/12/23 14:58:55 Created By: NM14909
Updated Date: 2015/12/23 14:58:55 Updated By: NM14909
Restricted: No Label: General
Office: Centralized Intake Office Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Support Service Agent APPLICATION: E00045xxxx REGULATION: CEC I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. EXPRESS ENTRY - APPLICATION SENT FOR R10 REVIEW MIN Score: 484 - ITA Score: 504 PRINCIPAL APPLICANT APPLICATION PROMOTED:

Yes RCMP Check Initiated CLIENT FEES: Paid APPLICANT HAS CANADIAN DEPENDENT(S): Yes Canadian Dependent(s) Disassociated PROOF OF EDUCATION PROVIDED: Yes LANGUAGES: Principal Applicant: - English: CELPIP - Received: Met Threshold and Verified DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW: CLIENT INFO/ EDUCATION/PROOF OF FUNDS/POLICE CERTS CELPIP LOCATED UNDER CLIENT INFO

Saad1993

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Guys I called cic and they told me that eligibility is met and criminality passed. I wanted to ask that normally they use the word eligibility as passed. Is there any difference between met and passed. It is normally written passed in many people gcms notes. On the contrary I saw eligibility was written as met on someone gcms notes today. Is met and passed different stages. Can someone guide?

Sidhu94

Feb 28, 2018
Please help. I don't know why my status is cancelled considering the fact that I accepted the nomination. My score is 916 because of that nomination. Based on gcms notes, criminality and medical passed but eligibility and security not started.

PNC DETAILS 1
Source: e-app
Status updated: 01/19/2018

PNC INFORMATION
Province:Sk
Issuance: 2018/01/19
Valid to: 2018/07/19

PNC DETAILS 2
Province/Territory: SK
Source: e-app
Status updated: 2018/01/19

PNC INFOEMATION
Same as stated above.
Hi! I am in similar situation. So, could you please share your file status. Nd what was outcome of that. Thnx

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Guys I called cic and they told me that eligibility is met and criminality passed. I wanted to ask that normally they use the word eligibility as passed. Is there any difference between met and passed. It is normally written passed in many people gcms notes. On the contrary I saw eligibility was written as met on someone gcms notes today. Is met and passed different stages. Can someone guide?
Met is one when has been reviewed by case analyst (junior) and is a recommendation, finally case officer (senior) is the one who makes it passed. Normally officer goes with the recommendation.

BabaGod

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
Dear All,

I just received my GCMS Notes and need your help in understanding what is happening to my file and suggestions on what to do to make the file move forward. Details of the GCMS Notes and my concerns and questions are below:

AOR – 16.01.2018; FSW-O; PA SINGLE; CRS POINTS – 475: FSW: 70.

NOTES 1

Label: EE Eligibility

MET R75: FSW Minimum requirement - Appears MET R76: Selection Criteria - FSW appears MET FSW Points total: 70 Ready to finalize RPRF: complete

CRS Score at invitation to ITA 475 CRS Points minimum score for round: 436 CRS score at application (APR): 475 CRS Score point assessed - 450 i have reviewed for the following CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 2+ year(s) for foreign work experience with ***************. ecod #**********

FOSS/GCMS: PA: No trace other than present application

FAMILY COMPOSITION: SINGLE. Never married. No indication of previous marriages/cl partners. No declared children.

MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more

PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-01-16 Primary Occupation: NOC 0213 Computer & Information system Managers.

EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master’s degree: Master of science 2015-08 to 2017/12 - IT Project Coordinator (NOC - 0213) - at ***************. ecod #********** - Letter dated 2017-12-06 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provided job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. Letter confirms salary of N*,***,*** per annum - Letter confirms full/time employment; CRS Foreign Work: 2 year and 5 months. CRS Foreign work: 2 year and 5 months 2014 - 09 to 2015-02 - IT support Analyst (NOC: 0213) - at ***************. ecod #********** - Letter confirms full/time employment - Job description not consistent with the lead statement and main duties. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 2 year(s) 5 Mpnth(s)

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Review Required Family of 1 requires CAD $12,747 NOTE: EDOC ********

NOTES 3

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION NOS: XXXXXXXXX REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based on the docs submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 436 CRS SCORE: 475 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Review Notes for Representative: Does NOT have Representative. PA Medical attached to UCI: Yes. Client Fees: Verified ----- LANGUAGES ----- PA 1 –English-IELTS – Met Threshold – Verified-----EDUCATION---- PA 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master’s degree . Foreign credential provided ----- POLICE CERT----- PA 1 – United Kingdom PCC: provided NRT. 2 Nigeria PCC – NRT. PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note. Recommendation: Review Required. Docs set for review: Client information ---- AGE ---- Applicant’s age reviewed and no changes from ITA to e-APR

Some Background:

1. I am using 2 work experiences and same NOCs for my FSW application

2. It says the 2nd work experience which is only 6 months and not calculated as part of total work experience is not consistent with the lead statement and main duties, does this affect my application decision. 1st work experience is 2yrs 5months which is my current total

3. Why the drop in my Verified CRS points (from 475 to 450)

4. Settlement fund says REVIEW REQUIRE: is that normal ?

HELLO, PLEASE DID YOU EVENTUALLY GOT ADR? DO YOU HAVE YOUR VISA NOW? HOW DID YOU RESOLVE THE ISSUE OF THE POF AND THE NOC?

PLEASE REPLY AS I HAVE A SIMILAR CASE LIKE YOURS

BabaGod

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
HI GUYS, FIND BELOW SUMMARY OF MY NOTES

......A11.2 appears met......R75...appears met.....R76 - selection factor/POF review required.
POF section....review required. 19093 REQUIRED FOR A FAMILY OF 3. POF IN LOCAL CURRRENCY AND POUNDS STERLING
Info sharing - complete. FOR ALL
Medical-passed. FOR ALL
Criminality- passed FOR ALL
Security not started. FOR ALL
PReVU verified for both dependants. - WHAT IS THE MEANING OF PReVU?
NOC consistent with the lead statement.. ...
Eligibility factor point is 72.
Application Assignment due date - 28/7/2018.

in the Assessment of Edoc section, i saw assessed and checked in some but in POF and Client information, i saw review required. In my LOE .... I explained the breakdown of the POF as it is in both pounds and Naira......so I used www.oanda.com as the conversion website. POF more than what is required for a family of 3 when converted and the equivalent CAD is stated there.
Should I be concerned with the R76 selection factor / POF required?

i later sent it an updated POF....and note POF IS in FD AND TB. i sent them a rollover certificate of the POF. see their response below? could they be lying?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

from Agent Matthew.

Please Help Analayse this!!!!!!!!

kukreti1989

Dec 4, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-6-2018
Med's Done....
13-06-2018
passed/recommend passed/appears to meet/appears met, etc- means-MET
A11.2 analyst recommendation has to do with eligibility...if they have requested for RPRF then im confident that you have most 'likely' met eligibility...check your last ten activities...if you see EE ECON passed...then you have met eligibility...that's the only way to be perfectly sure...
Additionally check if your criminality or R10 and medicals is passed or not(it should be)
only one last check if those are all met, and that is security- it takes anything between a month or two for it to go thru

hope that helps!
Okay..Thanks Buddy.

Getting little anxious about my application as I m in IP1 since 120 days ( VO: Ottawa )
Thinking of ordering gcms notes again after a week. Whats your opinion ?

pratikpatel88

Feb 12, 2018
Hello,
I want advice on my settlement funds.
Aor: 28 feb 2018
Medicals passed and background check not started.
Recently I received my GCMS notes-

In the settlement funds it says not met as the amount is only CAD 13686. However, i have shown around INR 9lacs which amounts to CAD 16300. Which is above what is required for two people.
Is this something to worry about or should I send the proofs again?

Can anyone please advise?

Nvnsuri

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Hello Experts,

Need urgent help. I received my GCMS notes today (generated on June 26, 2017) ) & here what it says. AOR: April 01, 2017, CEC inland.

I'm very much concerned about analyst remark about my foreign work experience, but haven't heard anything back from CIC yet.
Neither my CRS dropped to 420 on my EE profile as of today. As per my understanding, it usually happens when they refuse on the basis of drop in score.

Please advise what should be my next steps. Thanks in advance.

Created Date: 2017/06/02 16:41:49

Created By:

Updated Date: 2017/06/02 16:41:49

Updated By:

Restricted: No Label:

EE Eligibility Office: CPC-Ottawa

Text: Case Analyst: Review Required Lock-in Date: 2017-04-01_E000XXXXX PA: ABC- EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required MI2 SUMMARY NOTES: UNABLE TO CONFIRM ALL FOREIGN WORK EXPERIENCE. A11.2: Review Required R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 444 CRS points minimum score for round: 441 CRS score at application (APR): 444 / Verified CRS score: 420 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Canadian Work Experience with "., edoc# " PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "., edoc# " CRS score has fallen below minimum for round: UNABLE TO CONFIRM ALL FOREIGN WORK EXPERIENCE. REVISED YEAR FROM 3 TO 1, AND POINTS FROM 50 TO 26
Hey did you get any update??

Nvnsuri

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
After Eligibility, it goes to the security check. 90% done unless you have a clean criminal record All the best.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
PASSED is usually what a case officer will write as notes for your application, which means the end of Eligibility part. This starts the Security part for the background check.
MET, Recommended PASS etc is usually quoted by junior offers and have to reviewed and approved by their senior aka the case officer

dungranimahesh

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Dear All,

I just received my GCMS Notes and need your help in understanding what is happening to my file and suggestions on what to do to make the file move forward. Details of the GCMS Notes and my concerns and questions are below:

AOR – 14.10.2017; FSW-O; PA SINGLE; CRS POINTS – 459; FSW POINTS– (Should be) 72

NOTES 1

Label: EE Eligibility

A 11.2 – CASE PROCESSING AGENT. XXXXXXXX NAME – EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the docs submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required. MI3 A11.2: Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Review Required (edoc 179X527XX) R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FSW POINTS – Review Required FSW points total: 59 RPRF: Complete

CRS Score at ITA 459 CRS points minimum score for round: 441 CRS score at e-APR 459 / Verified CRS Score: 409. I have reviewed the following for CRS Points:

FOSS/GCMS: PA: No trace other than present application

FAMILY COMPOSITION: SINGLE. Never married. No indication of previous marriages/cl partners. No declared children.

MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more

PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2017-10-14 Primary Occupation: NOC 0122 Banking, Credit and Other Investment Managers.

EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master’s degree: MPP. 2008-08 to 2011-03 –Communications Officer (NOC: 1123) – at EMPLOYER NAME – eDoc nos xxxxxx – Letter dated 2014-03-16 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. – Letter confirms salary of NGNXXXXX – Letter confirms full/time employment; CRS Foreign Work: 2 year and 8 months. FSW Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) – REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 2 years 8 months of 3 year(S) – REVIEW REQUIRED

NOTES 4

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION NOS: XXXXXXXXX REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based on the docs submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 441 CRS SCORE: 459 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Review Notes for Representative: Does NOT have Representative. PA Medical attached to UCI: Yes. Client Fees: Verified ----- LANGUAGES ----- PA 1 –English-IELTS – Met Threshold – Verified-----EDUCATION---- PA 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Masters degree . Foreign credential provided ----- POLICE CERT----- PA 1 – Germany PCC: provided NRT. 2 Nigeria PCC – NRT. PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note. Recommendation: Review Required. Docs set for review: Client information ---- AGE ---- Applicant’s age reviewed and no changes from ITA to e-APR

Some Background:

1. I am using 3 different NOCs for my FSW application having worked in 3 different roles at 2 different institutions over the past 10 years.

2. Only the details of 1 NOC (NOC 1123) are detailed in NOTES 1 above whilst the other (bolded at the top) has review required written by the CASE ANALYST against it. Please what is the implication of this? What could be the possible problem they have with this employment record?

3. Why the drop in my Verified CRS points (from 459 to 409?) and in my FSW points (from 72 to 59?)

@legalfalcon @g126 and other forum gurus please come to the rescue.
Hi, Dee

I have the same thing in my GCMS note. I wonder why immigration officer count only one of the previous job only but not both?

Saad1993

Star Member
May 9, 2017
PASSED is usually what a case officer will write as notes for your application, which means the end of Eligibility part. This starts the Security part for the background check.
MET, Recommended PASS etc is usually quoted by junior offers and have to reviewed and approved by their senior aka the case officer
So my eligibility is passed now which was accompanied by ghost update but it has been almost a month and my security check is in progress. I hope I am not in SS. I have also seen some inland applicants in SS.