+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

understanding GCMS notes

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
I have something like this in my gcms note; recalled the note as i earlier mentioned indicated that EE, MED, Criminality were all PASSED

Admissibilities
Security
Security: 1
UCI#: xxxxx
Family Name: xxxx
Given Name: xxxxx
Type: Security

while the next page contained

Page 33
is withheld in pursuant to section
15(1)

Pls, LegalFalcon what do you think?

amontella

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Hi there!
i hope you all are having good time (waiting for the golden email! ;) )

I have ordered the GCMS notes and nothing looks strange *Elegibility=Passed Criminality=Passed Medical=Passed Info sharing=Passed) except the RPRF fees that are recorded as "Outstanding" .
As i have paid them as soon as they requested, do i have to raise a CSE to them including the receipt or just wait?

Please help!!!
thanks a lot
a

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Legalfalcon and Learned Friends in the Forum,

I am in the process of ordering GCMS notes. To give my background I have sent documents to add my wife to my PR application in December 2017. My wife has not been added to my application yet and I have not received PPR either. I have two questions and request your reply.

1. In the consent form the Statement Box Above Section A states the following

Complete this form if you authorize the Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Division at Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to release your personal information to someone other than yourself.
Please be advised that you must submit a separate consent form for each individual in your file over the age of 18 if you wish to receive their information as well.

As per the information shown in bold and underlined in red font.

(i) I want to know if I need to send two such consent forms - one for myself and the other for my wife?.
(ii) In each consent form do we both to sign?.
(iii) Do I have pay INR 1000 for each of us i.e a total of IN2000?

2. The GetGCMS website shows the cost of for e-GCMS as US $ 15 or INR 1000. If I remember this cost was USD 20 or INR 1300 earlier. Just wanted to cross-check if the cost is now reduced?.

Request an reply so that I can finish ordering my GCMS notes asap.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

crazyhoops

Jan 7, 2015
Information released by IRCC will also have some info retracted. If this changes, or the info is no longer deemed to be sensitive which needs retraction, it will not be.
Thanks @legalfalcon.
But does this mean that my security is undergoing? the status for security was same in both GCMS notes - Not Started.

Or Going through other posts, is it safe to assume that if the security status is redacted or if the security entry in notes is redacted , then only it means that security has started and in-process?

salmbagjaf

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Folks I have a question (FSW Inland).
I received my notes yesterday. There, it indicates that criminality and medical are passed and eligibility is recommended passed by case analyst at CPC OTTAWA. Security is not started.
This notes were generated a month ago and since then I have not heard anything from them.
What is next? When would I get the PPR approximately? My local visa office is CPC-Ottawa.

immcanada2018

Feb 9, 2018
Hi all

I received my GCMS notes recently. Everything looks in order except for proof of settlement funds, where the case analyst has put in "Review required, family of 3 requires $18, 825".

In his overall recommendation, he has put in: 'A11.2 Met, R75 FSW Minimum Requirements - Appears Met, R76 Selection Criteria - FSW Points - Appears Met, FSW Points Total: 72, Outstanding Documents (Not Requested):- RPRF Ready to Finalize, RPRF: Outstanding'

For a bit of background: I showed my settlement funds proof by disclosing savings in a bank account + my gratuity fund entitlement which I will receive once I leave my current job (which I plan to do as soon as I receive my PR). The gratuity fund covers around 20% of my settlement fund requirements.

The current assessment status shows:

Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

However, it appears they changed eligibility from 'Review Required' to 'Met' to 'Not started' during the application review process. There are no dates mentioned in the relevant fields (they are blank).

Is this normal? Reading the notes, my biggest concern right now is whether they will accept gratuity as a valid proof of settlement fund?

immcanada2018

Feb 9, 2018
Also, does anyone know what 'Selection EE Econ: Not started' means in the Activities section? It is directly above where they say 11.2 EE MI is 'Met'.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Also, does anyone know what 'Selection EE Econ: Not started' means in the Activities section? It is directly above where they say 11.2 EE MI is 'Met'.
It refers to the Express Entry (Economic) verification as against the Ministerial instructions, mostly seen with PNP nominees to verify the nomination.

immcanada2018

Feb 9, 2018
It refers to the Express Entry (Economic) verification as against the Ministerial instructions, mostly seen with PNP nominees to verify the nomination.
Strange, I am a regular EE candidate (FSW-O) so do not have a PNP nomination. Does it still have a meaning here?

Also, can you take a look at the above post (reproduced below), and let me know what you think about my status? Can I consider my eligibility passed?

"
I received my GCMS notes recently. Everything looks in order except for proof of settlement funds, where the case analyst has put in "Review required, family of 3 requires $18, 825".

In his overall recommendation, he has put in: 'A11.2 Met, R75 FSW Minimum Requirements - Appears Met, R76 Selection Criteria - FSW Points - Appears Met, FSW Points Total: 72, Outstanding Documents (Not Requested):- RPRF Ready to Finalize, RPRF: Outstanding'

For a bit of background: I showed my settlement funds proof by disclosing savings in a bank account + my gratuity fund entitlement which I will receive once I leave my current job (which I plan to do as soon as I receive my PR). The gratuity fund covers around 20% of my settlement fund requirements.

The current assessment status shows:

Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Medical: Passed

However, it appears they changed eligibility from 'Review Required' to 'Met' to 'Not started' during the application review process. There are no dates mentioned in the relevant fields (they are blank).

Is this normal? Reading the notes, my biggest concern right now is whether they will accept gratuity as a valid proof of settlement fund?
"

CanadaEHCabada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hi All i am in need of help to understand my GCMS note, can anyone please help me? Especially @legalfalcon can u plz take a look?

i applied for inland TRV on oct 10, background check started on oct 18

These are GCMS note important parts that i didnt know how to understand. all the dates and agent names and whatever i dont mention are all BLANK

PLease read this, and let me know what you think: all i need to try to know is how much longer could it be?

Admissibility Requests
MED: No
VIT34: No
VIT35: No
VIT37: No

Assessment
Eliginility: Passed
security: (blank)
HIRV:
Criminality:
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrep:
Final:
Counterfoil req: yes

ADMISSIBILITIES

Security

(then a blank page under S.15(1)

HIRV: 0
criminality: 0
Misrep: 0
Medical: 0
Ministerial relief: 0

HISTORY

Application Status: 1
App status: OPEN
App status reason: In Process

Application Status: 2
App Status: Prospective
App status reason: (blank)

(what does PROSPECTIVE mean here? why not just IN PROCESS? does it mean it will be soon?)

APPLICATION

Application: 1
Field Name: security
Action: Updated
Old value: Not started
new Value: (blank)

Application: 2
secondary office Ankara added

Application: 3
Field Name: security
Old value: (blank)
new Value: Not started

Application:4
Field Name: eligibility
Old value:
new Value: Passed

Application:5
Old value: Passed
new Value: (blank)

Application:6
Old value: blank
new Value: Passed

Application: 7
Biometric assessment, i got exempt for being canada resident

Application: 8 to 18 is all bout different SECONDARY OFFICES are added like New York, Log Angeles, Tel Aviv, Cairo, Amman, and etc (why??????)

WHY are they many APPLICATIONS?

ACTIVITY

Activity: 1 to 3 is just my name and UCI

Activity: 4
Sub-activity: Security
Field name: staus
New value; (blank)

Activity: 5
Sub-activity: Security
New value: Not started

Activity: 6 to 9 are Filter Out By Citizenship and most of the entries are blank

Activity 10:
Sub-activity: Auto Filter- Assess Positive
New value: In progress

Activity: 12
Sub-activity: Auto Filter- Assess Positive
New value: Submit

Activity: 13
Sub-activity: Admissibility Verification
New value: review Complete

Activity: 14
Sub-activity: Admissibility Verification
New value: review required

Activity: 21
Sub-activity: Criminality Assessment
New value: No review Required

Activity: 23
New value: In Process

Activity: 35
New value: Submit

Activity: 45
Sub-activity: Security Validation
New value: (blank)

Activity: 50

Activity: 56
Sub-activity: Admissibility verification
New value: In process

Activity: 57
Sub-activity: security Validation

Activity: 58
Sub-activity: Admissibility verification
New value: submit

Activity: 59 (THIS is the last activity done by CPC-Ottawa)
Sub-activity: Eligibility Verification
New value: Review complete

Activity 60 to 176 is all by GCMS and SIEBEL and there is nothing about admissibiity criminalty and security so its why i didnt copy them here. they are general things like address and bla bla bla

then in the note section there was no new info that i didnt know.

So, what is yout understanding? do you think my security is complete and CIC has to review it? or my security check is still in process?

is my criminality check finished or still in process?

what does the New value; SUBMIT mean? does it mean finished???

seesee1025

Feb 13, 2018
Any Pro can read and analyze what it means by the GCMS notes I just got today?
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Orgi Crime:
Medical : Passed
Misrepresentation:
Infor Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Please advise....How long approximately I have to wait for final PPRo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O?

spec246

Star Member
Dec 16, 2017
Hi Guys,
I got GCMS notes 2 months ago. I was under security screening as 7 activities were mentioned under security screening. I ordered new set of GCMS notes 4 weeks before which I received toady. According to latest GCMS notes, there is no mention of SECURITY SCREENING for me. Only a few activities are mentioned under SECURITY. Some pages have s 15.1 & 16.1 mentioned over them. Page 2 contains the following info.
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Orgi Crime:
Medical : Passed
Misrepresentation:
Infor Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:
It was same in previous GCMS notes.
Can anyone know what is happening right now?

munibalam

Jun 9, 2017
@legalfalcon buddy please help in evaluation below

Guys, kindly help me with reading this

ASSESSMENTS:
App Status: Open
App Status Reason: In Progress
Cost Recovery: Complete
RPRF: Complete
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV: