17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
No. I am FSW-O London VO Pakistani. AOR 28 Feb
It stands for selection Eligibility for economic program, which for you is FSW.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
oh ok. So I need to inform.. I am waiting for my TRV ( temporary resident visa) I submitted passport .. So Do i need to upload stamped visa page also with my permit?? right??
Yes, just inform IRCC of the visa update and if your address has changed, then you will need to inform them of that too.

pdinesh25

Mar 25, 2015
Hey @legalfalcon, do you think this is anything that I need to be worried about? I had included my mortgage in my application which I guess CIC is treating as a debt.

I really had just only showed enough savings to cover the required and listed my mortgage which is a secured loan but seems CIC is comparing my mortgage as against the savings I showed which would be less than the secured loan.

The agent however stated the following as the summary:

My AOR is March 15th (FSW) and I have been stuck at NA2 since May 26th.
Hello,

I also have a mortgage loan and confused whether IRCC would consider this a debt. Was this confusion resolved after you got the GCMS notes? I am in a similar situation and would like to find out what happened further!

Thanks

Zessie

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-13-2017
AOR Received.
06-13-2017
Med's Done....
07-10-2017
Passport Req..
02-08-2017
CEC, AOR - 14 FEB, Medical pass & IP1 since Mar 12 , RCMP submitted - May 1. After that no progress in account.

Finally got off from call to CIC
Today's status
Eligibility - Recommended Pass
Medical - Pass
Criminality- In progress
Security- Not started

Any idea regarding recommended pass ??

The GCMS notes created on 24 April had Eligibility as Not Started and no mention on R10 & 11.2 on agents notes in the end of the report.

Just wanted some clarity on recommended pass for eligibility.
CEC, AOR - 14 FEB, Medical pass & IP1 since Mar 12 , RCMP submitted - May 1. After that no progress in account.

Finally got off from call to CIC
Today's status
Eligibility - Recommended Pass
Medical - Pass
Criminality- In progress
Security- Not started

Any idea regarding recommended pass ??

The GCMS notes created on 24 April had Eligibility as Not Started and no mention on R10 & 11.2 on agents notes in the end of the report.

Just wanted some clarity on recommended pass for eligibility.

May I ask what was your background status when you receive "recommended pass"?

LCC1111

Jun 14, 2016
Hi all,

I've received my GCMS note today and found the analyst made a mistake. The analyst stated on the note that the minimum score for round is 453. But actually the minimum score is 441 and mine is 442... And the analyst didn't put anything about A11.2 on my note and my Eligibility is under review required... What should I do? Should I call them to inform it???

Thanks

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Hi all,

I've received my GCMS note today and found the analyst made a mistake. The analyst stated on the note that the minimum score for round is 453. But actually the minimum score is 441 and mine is 442... And the analyst didn't put anything about A11.2 on my note and my Eligibility is under review required... What should I do? Should I call them to inform it???

Thanks
yes

LCC1111

Jun 14, 2016
what's your visa office
you can find its email address from here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLish/information/offices/index.asp
Simultaneously you should also send your response through webform
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

But keep in mind that direct email to visa office is the fastest way to go.
My office is Ottawa. So I'd better sent them an email with the GCMS Note and screenshot? As well an explanation letter? What should I put as the email subject? Do you think they will reply me? Please guide me:(

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
My office is Ottawa. So I'd better sent them an email with the GCMS Note and screenshot? As well an explanation letter? What should I put as the email subject? Do you think they will reply me? Please guide me:(
there will probably reply but that is not the issue anyway. you have to point that they have made a mistake. subject can be anything like status update/correction. dont waste time. just email them and point out that they have made a mistake.

LCC1111

Jun 14, 2016
there will probably reply but that is not the issue anyway. you have to point that they have made a mistake. subject can be anything like status update/correction. dont waste time. just email them and point out that they have made a mistake.
Thank you so much. I just emailed them and let see if they will reply me later:(

vickspat

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Nomination.....
ITA:24-03-2017(CRS:444)
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-19-2017
Anyone who got pass this step ever? I received my GCMS notes about a month ago,.

Even my case is stuck in "Eligibility review" for more than 3 months as of now due to job roles & responsibility not specified on official letterhead by one of the employer.We have already uploaded a new reference letter through CSE webform 4 weeks ago. Still no movement.

This is making me very nervous now. Any thoughts or advice on my case?

AOR: April 01, CEC Inland, Medical: Passed, R10: Ok, BG: IP1 (I suppose)

gaurangnshah

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Anyone who got pass this step ever? I received my GCMS notes about a month ago,.

Even my case is stuck in "Eligibility review" for more than 3 months as of now due to job roles & responsibility not specified on official letterhead by one of the employer.We have already uploaded a new reference letter through CSE webform 4 weeks ago. Still no movement.

This is making me very nervous now. Any thoughts or advice on my case?

AOR: April 01, CEC Inland, Medical: Passed, R10: Ok, BG: IP1 (I suppose)
under which section (NOC code) you have applied, my wife is a primary application and her case is also stuck in Eligibility Review for more than 4 months now. don't know what to do.

Can't order GCMS notes as I am not living inside Canada.