Nomination.....
06-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
IELTS Request
31-01-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Any reason to pay attention to the due dates? Majority of my due dates are 1/31/18 and I'm almost at the 6 month mark since my AOR.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Any reason to pay attention to the due dates? Majority of my due dates are 1/31/18 and I'm almost at the 6 month mark since my AOR.
Due dates are insignificant, or have been so far as they are auto generated. In my knowledge and experience with looking at a bunch of GCMS notes the application is processed before the due date, and some cases is processed way past the due date. Most due dates on the GCMS notes are way in the future and make no sense. I would not pay much attention to them.

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
Hi, I am AOR - 14 Feb , CEC. Medical pass & IP1 - 12 March. RCMP request - 1 May, submitted RCMP - May 1.
I received my GCMS notes today. If you could please help me. On the email received it says -

"The processing of your request is now complete. Please refer to the following for an explanation as to what was released:
Disposition of your records: Disclosed in part

Section(s) of the Act applied (if applicable): 16(1)(c) injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations, 19(1) personal information"

On first page of report :

Eligibility - Not Started
Security - Not Started
Crimilnality - In progress
Medical - Passed

The pages which are marked as 16(1)(c) are as follows -

ASSOCIATIONS -
Application & Cases - 0
Some info is white out(hidden) under it.
GROUPS -
Groups - 0
Again, some info is white out (hidden) under it.

On the last page where agent notes are -

Note #
Created date - 2017/04/22
Created by - abc
Updated date - 2017/04/22
Updated by - abc
Restricted - No
Label - General
Office - CPC -Ottawa

Text -

Everything under is white out(hidden).

My question is - As all of the agent notes from CPC - Ottawa are hidden how can i interpret it. Is it something serious.

Is Security 16(1)(c) only related to security or it could mean problem with Job, NOC etc. Reading lot of post and some mention this section is related to Job too.
# Eligibility is also not passed yet and file moved to CPC-Ottawa. No mention of passing R10 & 11.2 in the agent reviews. (If you want i can send the pic of agent review to you as i am not able to attach a pic here)

# I have no criminal history and have a clean record.
# Could it be related to RCMP request or job related as i read few posts.
Though there was a note regarding RCMP fingerprint request on 13 March on my notes ..I received the RCMP request on May 1. There was lot of delay in asking for the report.

Any insight into it would be appreciated. Thanks

Terik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This note confirms that your Eligibility is passed. Now a IRCC agent will review this note and you will have have a final "PASSED." If your BGC has been in progress, which is usually the case for most PNP applicants, you are one step closer to getting the PPR.

You should get your passport request email within 3-6 weeks, or even earlier.
thank you

Canadiense85

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting ...
Hi everyone,

My GCMS notes state the following:

Security - Not Started
Criminality - Passed
Medical - Passed

Primary Office: Centralized intake office
Secondary office: CPC-Ottawa

Does that mean my application will be processed in Ottawa? taking into consideration I am OINP out-land applicant.

aluanaguimaraes

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
Doc's Request.
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
Passport Req..
06/12/2017
Hi everyone,

My GCMS notes state the following:

Security - Not Started
Criminality - Passed
Medical - Passed

Primary Office: Centralized intake office
Secondary office: CPC-Ottawa

Does that mean my application will be processed in Ottawa? taking into consideration I am OINP out-land applicant.
What's your AOR and stream?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I am not an expert, but sometimes the information is redacted purely because it relates to a third party. Be grateful for your clean record and try to relax. Good luck.

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Hi

According to my latest notes, there is one alarming thing: Under security, which obviously is reacted by virtue of s15, i have another sub-activity with the name of security screening going on. In activities section, this sub-activity has three entries (all redacted) along with the usual security stuff.

I have googled it and found very few cases with this sort of security check, and those who have it in their notes have been wating or had to wait for a year before they got hold of the PPR. Can somebody explain the significance and implications of security screening in terms of processing of pr.

Secondly, my wife's security is still not started.

Thirdly, although, me and my wife''s info sharing with USA came back with an NRT in January, CIC again started it in april. Status was submit -delayed and then cancelled. This time, since my newborn son was also added in the application, this activity was triggered for all three of us.

A new addition in my notes is that of a section called online with 'online Activity history' and 'online properties' in it.

Another new addition compared to my last notes is in 'other reqs' section where ''A39-A41: 0'' is added.

Lastly, my eligibility has been converted to 'passed' from the initial recommended pass, but the officer at one point said: ''employment documents reviewed but not verified'. Another thing is that the officer notes is significantly short than what I have seen on the notes of other people where usually ot

Best

Shaheer

Reactions: Sugar2016

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Hi

According to my latest notes, there is one alarming thing: Under security, which obviously is reacted by virtue of s15, i have another sub-activity with the name of security screening going on. In activities section, this sub-activity has three entries (all redacted) along with the usual security stuff.

I have googled it and found very few cases with this sort of security check, and those who have it in their notes have been wating or had to wait for a year before they got hold of the PPR. Can somebody explain the significance and implications of security screening in terms of processing of pr.

Secondly, my wife's security is still not started.

Thirdly, although, me and my wife''s info sharing with USA came back with an NRT in January, CIC again started it in april. Status was submit -delayed and then cancelled. This time, since my newborn son was also added in the application, this activity was triggered for all three of us.

A new addition in my notes is that of a section called online with 'online Activity history' and 'online properties' in it.

Another new addition compared to my last notes is in 'other reqs' section where ''A39-A41: 0'' is added.

Lastly, my eligibility has been converted to 'passed' from the initial recommended pass, but the officer at one point said: ''employment documents reviewed but not verified'. Another thing is that the officer notes is significantly short than what I have seen on the notes of other people where usually ot

Best

Shaheer
Hi Shaheer,

AFAIK Security Screening means you're selected for the detailed or in-depth security process. This certainly takes longer than the ordinary process.

Do you have military/police background or were you employed by governments?

But don't despair, not all security screening cases go much beyond the 6 months...

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Hi, I am AOR - 14 Feb , CEC. Medical pass & IP1 - 12 March. RCMP request - 1 May, submitted RCMP - May 1.
I received my GCMS notes today. If you could please help me. On the email received it says -

"The processing of your request is now complete. Please refer to the following for an explanation as to what was released:
Disposition of your records: Disclosed in part

Section(s) of the Act applied (if applicable): 16(1)(c) injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations, 19(1) personal information"

On first page of report :

Security - Not Started
Crimilnality - In progress
Medical - Passed

The pages which are marked as 16(1)(c) are as follows -

ASSOCIATIONS -
Application & Cases - 0
Some info is white out(hidden) under it.
GROUPS -
Groups - 0
Again, some info is white out (hidden) under it.

On the last page where agent notes are -

Note #
Created date - 2017/04/22
Created by - abc
Updated date - 2017/04/22
Updated by - abc
Restricted - No
Label - General
Office - CPC -Ottawa

Text -

Everything under is white out(hidden).

My question is - As all of the agent notes from CPC - Ottawa are hidden how can i interpret it. Is it something serious.

Is Security 16(1)(c) only related to security or it could mean problem with Job, NOC etc. Reading lot of post and some mention this section is related to Job too.
# Eligibility is also not passed yet and file moved to CPC-Ottawa. No mention of passing R10 & 11.2 in the agent reviews. (If you want i can send the pic of agent review to you as i am not able to attach a pic here)

# I have no criminal history and have a clean record.
# Could it be related to RCMP request or job related as i read few posts.
Though there was a note regarding RCMP fingerprint request on 13 March on my notes ..I received the RCMP request on May 1. There was lot of delay in asking for the report.

Any insight into it would be appreciated. Thanks
So, I've been told that if you have section 16(1)(c) in associations it means there are one or more investigations underway to verify some things in your file. These may be to verify your criminal records (within Canada) or employment records (this seems to be the case for most Outland applicants).

I've got this too on my notes and my recent research has led me to believe that this is quite routine for most applicants and if you have never committed a crime and your employment letters are genuine you should not worry.

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Hi Shaheer,

AFAIK Security Screening means you're selected for the detailed or in-depth security process. This certainly takes longer than the ordinary process.

But don't despair, not all security screening cases go much beyond the 6 months...
Thanks for replying, G.

Actually i have no such background. I have three activities pertaining to security screening apart from the one security related activity.

In the first security screening activity status was not started (and it was not redacted.) The next two are hidden under s15.

Lastly do you know what officer implies by saying this: 'employment documents reviewed but not verified'. He ''passed'' my eligibility and ''Selection'' from ''recommended pass''.

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
Hi Shaheer,

I see security screening on my notes also. I thought this was normal. This is prob why I have been stuck on IP2

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
Thanks for the clarification. I am just confused on one point as how can a section 16(1)(c) which is related to security be associated with job or employment letter concerns.

So, I've been told that if you have section 16(1)(c) in associations it means there are one or more investigations underway to verify some things in your file. These may be to verify your criminal records (within Canada) or employment records (this seems to be the case for most Outland applicants).

I've got this too on my notes and my recent research has led me to believe that this is quite routine for most applicants and if you have never committed a crime and your employment letters are genuine you should not worry.

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Thanks for the clarification. I am just confused on one point as how can a section 16(1)(c) which is related to security be associated with job or employment letter concerns.
This is not security. Security investigations come under s15. S16 is related to criminal investigations.