+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

understanding GCMS notes

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys i have a question,i am waiting from last 15 months now and last time i ordered gcms in july ,my eligibility was recommended passed and i ordered 4 time during my wait time,it was recommended passed,and security and criminality was not started in all my gcms notes,but last month i got request from cic for my renew passport copies as it was expiring in 4 months ,and aslo last month my bg chnaged to not needed from not started as well as medical from passed to not needed ,yesterday i called cic and they said they passed you elijibility and they are not working on your eligibility anymore,my question is ,how we can see i our gcms notes that they are done with my security and criminality already or they gonna start it now after i cleared my eligibility

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
sharma1990 said:
guys i have a question,i am waiting from last 15 months now and last time i ordered gcms in july ,my eligibility was recommended passed and i ordered 4 time during my wait time,it was recommended passed,and security and criminality was not started in all my gcms notes,but last month i got request from cic for my renew passport copies as it was expiring in 4 months ,and aslo last month my bg chnaged to not needed from not started as well as medical from passed to not needed ,yesterday i called cic and they said they passed you elijibility and they are not working on your eligibility anymore,my question is ,how we can see i our gcms notes that they are done with my security and criminality already or they gonna start it now after i cleared my eligibility
Oh thats a good sign . I think the best way to know on ur security is done to get another GCMS notes as they would mention RFV (ready for Visa) or call cic helpline and hope u ll get good agent and tell u the exact details. keep trying with CIC helpline

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

I ordered a GCMS notes one month ago and just got it. I found a mistake in the notes for the current position. In self-employe yes or no column, it shows as yes. Actually it is not self employed. I think this is my mistake, I chose it wrongly when I fill in the express entry pofile. Do you think I should send an explanation letter to local VO about this? or shall I wait until they need my explanation?

Thank you.

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2016
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
18-03-2016
Med's Request
01-09-2016
Med's Done....
13-09-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2016
LANDED..........
13-12-2016
Tocanadawego said:
You apply through ATIP. IRCC has nothing to do with it. Make sure both the PA and depended sign the form and that way none of the info (except for security) will be hidden. If both apply separately, you'll receive two notes, without the other one's notes included.
I have question about this form. I am going to apply for GCMS notes for myself and my dependent(wife) in my file. I am looking at this form IMM5744E.

On this form, Section A - It says - write your name (so I should my name or it will be my wife's)?

Section B - It says - If you are also seeking info of your spouse so you should write their name ( again whose name has to go here)?

Section c - It says - write your designated individual's contact information ( whose name should be there)?

Also it asks for signature of representative > (who should sign here)?

Please help me with form. As I am confusing it with - should I be person in section a and my spouse info in section B

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys need help or advise ..
I got my notes today and i have a note that is done by officer same day when my bg changed to not needed ...
Office: CPC-Ottawa Text:
Case Analyst: Lock-in Date: 2015-08-12_E000402283 PA: SHARMA, ASHUTOSH - EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
ANALYST
RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass SUMMARY NOTES: -PLEASE SEE E-DOC #69928890 FOR PA'S
REPRESENTATIVE #88773614 A11.2: Appears Met R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met
Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): - PA MEDICAL - Expired - Spouse/Common-Law MEDICAL - Expired Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 810 CRS points minimum score for round: 463 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: Qualifying job offer: Letter dated 2015-08-2015 confirms employment offer of indefinite duration. NOTE: LMIA IS VALID UNTIL:2014/04/28 eDoc# 69928890 PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Canadian Work Experience with "RRAA HOLDINGS INC. 0/A WOK BOX, edoc# 69928980"

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): no applicants in status
FAMILY
COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2015-01-02; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children MEDICALS: All NOT valid for 6 months or more PA - Expired SPOUSE - Expired PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more
WORK
EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2015-08-12 2014-07 to 2015-08 - FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR (NOC: 6311) - at RRAA HOLDINGS INC. 0/A WOK BOX - eDoc# 69928980 - Letter dated 2014-04-16 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of per hour - Letter confirms full/time employment; CEC Work: 1 year and 2 months. CRS Canadian Work: 1 year and 2 months. CEC Work: 1 year CRS Canadian Work: 1 year(s)

I have a question what "ready for finalize rprf" means
And this is done in ottawa but in my last activity which is done on same date

ACTIVITY
ACTIVITY: 1
UCI: ​
Name: SHARMA, ASHUTOSH
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Selection-EE Econ Field Name: Status
New Value: Recommend Passed Updated Date: 2016/09/21 Updated By: ML15386
Office: Centralized Intake Office

Office is CIO,why it is cio ?and is case analyst is last step?

Thanks

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello House,

I ordered my gcms note Oct 7, I received it yesterday.
My security check is completed but spouse still pending.
However, every other thing is passed already, excerpt for spouse security screening.

Please is the meaning of recalculating date and due date respectively?

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Security pending since june 8,
Created date; 2016/06/08
Update date; 2016/09/06
Type; Security Screening
Status; Cancelled.... >>>>> what does this means?
Status date; 2016/09/06
Due date; 2016/07/08

I don't know why its cancelled.

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
sharma1990 said:
I got my notes today and i have a note that is done by officer same day when my bg changed to not needed ...
Case Analyst: Lock-in Date: 2015-08-12_E000402283 PA: SHARMA, ASHUTOSH - EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
ANALYST
RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass SUMMARY NOTES: -PLEASE SEE E-DOC #69928890 FOR PA'S
REPRESENTATIVE #88773614 A11.2: Appears Met R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met
Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): - PA MEDICAL - Expired - Spouse/Common-Law MEDICAL - Expired Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 810 CRS points minimum score for round: 463 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: Qualifying job offer: Letter dated 2015-08-2015 confirms employment offer of indefinite duration. NOTE: LMIA IS VALID UNTIL:2014/04/28 eDoc# 69928890 PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Canadian Work Experience with "RRAA HOLDINGS INC. 0/A WOK BOX, edoc# 69928980"

FAMILY
COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2015-01-02; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children MEDICALS: All NOT valid for 6 months or more PA - Expired SPOUSE - Expired PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more
WORK
EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2015-08-12 2014-07 to 2015-08 - FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR (NOC: 6311) - at RRAA HOLDINGS INC. 0/A WOK BOX - eDoc# 69928980 - Letter dated 2014-04-16 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of per hour - Letter confirms full/time employment; CEC Work: 1 year and 2 months. CRS Canadian Work: 1 year and 2 months. CEC Work: 1 year CRS Canadian Work: 1 year(s)

ACTIVITY

Thanks
Rprf complete means you have already paid for Right of PR fees, i guess upfront?

I guess CIO is doing screening to ofload work from your to be VO (just guess)

Nope final step is Visa Officer.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for you reply,one more question if u can please ans

Just called CIC,nice lady picked up ,she told me my eligibiltiy is complete,my bg in india is complete the only this is left is bg in canada that is underprocess,and i should hear something soon, any idea how long does bg in canada takes ?

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
Aroms said:
Hello House,

I ordered my gcms note Oct 7, I received it yesterday.
My security check is completed but spouse still pending.
However, every other thing is passed already, excerpt for spouse security screening.

Please is the meaning of recalculating date and due date respectively?
Due date is a kind of remider for the officer to open up your file at some point, they keep changing this forward.

Recalculate date is your profile crs score recalculation date but does not matter after your "lock in date"

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
sharma1990 said:
Thanks for you reply,one more question if u can please ans

Just called CIC,nice lady picked up ,she told me my eligibiltiy is complete,my bg in india is complete the only this is left is bg in canada that is underprocess,and i should hear something soon, any idea how long does bg in canada takes ?
Bg is always is a very fuzzy area, no one knows for sure. If everything is good could be between few days to few weeks.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrTee said:
Due date is a kind of remider for the officer to open up your file at some point, they keep changing this forward.

Recalculate date is your profile crs score recalculation date but does not matter after your "lock in date"
Thanks for the feedback.
Aroms said:
Security pending since june 8,
Created date; 2016/06/08
Update date; 2016/09/06
Type; Security Screening
Status; Cancelled.... >>>>> what does this means?
Status date; 2016/09/06
Due date; 2016/07/08

I don't know why its cancelled.
please any feedback or contribution on the above questions.. ideas are highly welcome.

nEVERgiveUP751

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Vancouver
sharma1990 said:
ANALYST

FAMILY
WORK

ACTIVITY

Thanks
Do you know what is "PLEASE SEE E-DOC #69928890"