Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lohailirfarra said:
Hello, I got my GCMS note a couple of days ago. I found something very old in the first three page as the following.

--------------------------------------
PNC information:
PNC#
Valid to:
Province of Interest: NL
--------------------------------------

Does anyone know if the PNC means the province of nomination here, and NL meas "Newfoundland"? Because I don't have any PNP or LMIA (just CEC, no extra 600 points), is it a mistake in the "Province of Interest" field? I believed that I didn't specify any province of interest in the EE application and I definitely don't have extra 600 points. It is very odd because "PNC information", "PNC#" and "Valid to" fields are all blank, whereas "Province of Interest" is "NL". Does anyone have a similar note like this? I am just concerned that the information is somehow wrong in the system and they will say misrepresentation.

Thanks a lot.
I saw the same thing in my GCMS notes. But it is wrote "NS" that I think is Nova Scotia.

When I filled my Express Entry for the first time I selected all the provinces, but later I changed only SK.

I don´t know if it is a bug on the system or what.

provence

Aug 13, 2016
lbrambilla said:
I saw the same thing in my GCMS notes. But it is wrote "NS" that I think is Nova Scotia.

When I filled my Express Entry for the first time I selected all the provinces, but later I changed only SK.

I don´t know if it is a bug on the system or what.
Hello, sir. The same thing happens in my GCMS note. I just received my first set of GCMS note today. Mine is the same as lohailirfarra and the "Province of Interest" is "NL". Are you inland or outland applicant (cec or fsw)? I am inland cec and this GCMS note is very bizarre for me. When did you received your GCMS note and have you tried to call CIC for this?

lbrambilla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
provence said:
Hello, sir. The same thing happens in my GCMS note. I just received my first set of GCMS note today. Mine is the same as lohailirfarra and the "Province of Interest" is "NL". Are you inland or outland applicant (cec or fsw)? I am inland cec and this GCMS note is very bizarre for me. When did you received your GCMS note and have you tried to call CIC for this?
Hello, I´m PNP Outland.

I received my first GCMS notes on 2016/07/08 and the second on 2016/09/14. I didn´t call CIC for this.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
expecting my gcms notes tonight, ordered on september 6th ie close to 5months post AOR, NDVO is VO and FSW outland.......on 2nd gcms there was no change, do u think there can be a change in this notes.

dreamer2015

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
08-12-2015
AOR Received.
05-02-2016
tango08 said:
My last 10 activities are at CPC-Ottawa level which relating to R10 and A11.2 check and have all PASSED or MET. Last activity was on 27/04/2016 which is 5 months ago.

Then also on 27/4/2016, the File was transferred from CPC-Ottawa to Singapore with reason Workload (re)-distribution.

After that, no activities from SGVO.

Do you think it is strange that SGVO has not touched my File for 5 months? Well i really don't know the way that they are doing in SGVO. Even slower than the slot in Zootopia.
Tango08, wow, we almost have the same timeline / situation. My GCMS notes also says the same 04/27 : transferred to SGVO. Looks like our application was sent on the same batch :)

And since i requested for GCMS notes on Aug9th , I have another update after that, and that was on 7/15 : application assignment update with due date 08/14. Still waiting till now. When did you request for GCMS ? And your medical, when did you it? we might need to redo this part to extend the landing date

tango08

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Really don't know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03/02/2016
File Transfer...
Provided
Med's Done....
Pass
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Waiting :)
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon :)
LANDED..........
As soon as possible :)
dreamer2015 said:
Tango08, wow, we almost have the same timeline / situation. My GCMS notes also says the same 04/27 : transferred to SGVO. Looks like our application was sent on the same batch :)

And since i requested for GCMS notes on Aug9th , I have another update after that, and that was on 7/15 : application assignment update with due date 08/14. Still waiting till now. When did you request for GCMS ? And your medical, when did you it? we might need to redo this part to extend the landing date
I did my first GCMS on 21 Aug, it covered the period up to 30 Aug. I just ordered another GCMS on 29 Sep to see what SGVO did between 30 Aug and 30 Sep. To be honest, i don't expect much as they did nothing in the last 5 months. At least your BG is In Progress. Mine is still Not needed. :)

I think we may need to redo the Medical as i did it by end of Jan 2016.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lbrambilla said:
Hello, I´m PNP Outland.

I received my first GCMS notes on 2016/07/08 and the second on 2016/09/14. I didn´t call CIC for this.
Hi Ibram,

I have almost the same timeline with you.. just that I have received PPR since May 10, but still expecting pict up letter.
I'm planning to order GCMS Notes now..Hope you're making progress on your application?..

Please has any experience or know anyone with this kind of long hijack of passport from LVO?

aussiegirl16

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I just received my first set of GCMS notes and the email notes that certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 22(1)(b) law enforcement and investigation of the Access to Information Act.

Does anyone know that this relates to?

Thanks!

gulhayo_a

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Which website do you order you GCSM notes? i ordered mine http://gcmsnow.com/standard-gcms-notes/ but I am starting to worry that this website is a fraud?

Could you please advice?

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
gulhayo_a said:
Hi all,

Which website do you order you GCSM notes? i ordered mine http://gcmsnow.com/standard-gcms-notes/ but I am starting to worry that this website is a fraud?

Could you please advice?
its not fraud, dont worry, gcmsnow.com and visafile.com are good.

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
gulhayo_a said:
Hi all,

Could you please advice?
Hey there... don't worry.. how long have been waiting??? I ordered mine with them... Got them after 35 days... They are legit..

RV23

Nov 6, 2014
BC
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
May 10 2016
Doc's Request.
Aug 10 2016
AOR Received.
June 7 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront , passed
Med's Request
May 4 2016
Med's Done....
May 6 2016
Hi,

We filed for the inland spousal immigration.Could anyone please guide us regarding the procedure for getting GCMS notes.Which one is better to order, the one under Access to Information Act or the one under the Privacy Act?.Also I am the sponsor , and Iam sponsoring my husband ,so can I order on his behalf or does he has to order only , and both of us are in Canada itself.

Also just wanted to confirm ,that ordering GCMS notes won't have any negative effect on our file , right?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
RV23 said:
Hi,

We filed for the inland spousal immigration.Could anyone please guide us regarding the procedure for getting GCMS notes.Which one is better to order, the one under Access to Information Act or the one under the Privacy Act?.Also I am the sponsor , and Iam sponsoring my husband ,so can I order on his behalf or does he has to order only , and both of us are in Canada itself.

Also just wanted to confirm ,that ordering GCMS notes won't have any negative effect on our file , right?
Hello

firstly wrong thread-this thread is for express entry...you should sk your question in family class sponsorship...

ordering notes does not have any negative impact ...you can order as many times as you like
you can order thru ATIP or privacy act...free under privacy act and costs 5 bucks under ATIP...
im not sure on how spousal sponsorship work so i cant comment if you can order or your spouse can,,,usually the primary applicant linked to the file can...guessing its your spouse..

hope this helps!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
aussiegirl16 said:
Hi all,

I just received my first set of GCMS notes and the email notes that certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 22(1)(b) law enforcement and investigation of the Access to Information Act.

Does anyone know that this relates to?

Thanks!
replied to your post on june thread...its nothing adverse though

RV23

Nov 6, 2014
BC
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
May 10 2016
Doc's Request.
Aug 10 2016
AOR Received.
June 7 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront , passed
Med's Request
May 4 2016
Med's Done....
May 6 2016
lazybone said:
Hello

firstly wrong thread-this thread is for express entry...you should sk your question in family class sponsorship...

ordering notes does not have any negative impact ...you can order as many times as you like
you can order thru ATIP or privacy act...free under privacy act and costs 5 bucks under ATIP...
im not sure on how spousal sponsorship work so i cant comment if you can order or your spouse can,,,usually the primary applicant linked to the file can...guessing its your spouse..

hope this helps!
Thanks for the instant response.!!