naofel_bd

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi folks,
I just received my 2nd GCMS notes today.It was generated on 17/8/2016. My assesments are like that-

Eligibility:passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality:passed
Org Crime:
Medical:passed
Misrepresentation:
Other reqs:
Final decision: Approved

Paper file:-
Office- Singapore

What ''PRU pending PPT' means???

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2016
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
18-03-2016
Med's Request
01-09-2016
Med's Done....
13-09-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2016
LANDED..........
13-12-2016
Hammer said:
Hi guys,

I just received GCMS notes after long 51 days wait. I am not sure what to read and look for in to this. It is only 28 pages notes.

I am inland applicant, PNP , paper based application.

Any suggestions helpful, thanks.

Any comments guys ???
????

Kirkoven

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2016
Doc's Request.
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
20-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Hi guys & gals,

Just received my third set of GCMS notes.

Very few changes from my previous set where everything was "Passed" except for Security.

In today's notes, there are a couple of activities added for "security" but everything is of course removed so cant figure out much.

One strange change is the "Preferred Correspondence Channel". In the two previous notes, the preferred channel was "MyCIC" and now it is "Online". Although, I didn't request any such change.

My due date was 11 September and of course nothing happened on that date.

Any insights could be much appreciated.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
naofel_bd said:
Hi folks,
I just received my 2nd GCMS notes today.It was generated on 17/8/2016. My assesments are like that-

Eligibility:passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality:passed
Org Crime:
Medical:passed
Misrepresentation:
Other reqs:
Final decision: Approved

Paper file:-
Office- Singapore

What ''PRU pending PPT' means???
My guess is "permanent residence unit pending passport transmission".

Basically your PPR is pending (guess they call it PPT internally)...since final decision is approved. Congrats!

naofel_bd

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bellaluna said:
My guess is "permanent residence unit pending passport transmission".

Basically your PPR is pending (guess they call it PPT internally)...since final decision is approved. Congrats!
Thanks,
But what makes me anxious is that my background check is in progress since 26/6/2016, I.e, more than 2 months and accoording to the gcms notes, last activity shown was on 01/07/2016....if final decision is approved what they are doing with my file now??
This waiting is now killing me.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
naofel_bd said:
Thanks,
But what makes me anxious is that my background check is in progress since 26/6/2016, I.e, more than 2 months and accoording to the gcms notes, last activity shown was on 01/07/2016....if final decision is approved what they are doing with my file now??
There seems to be too many unexplained delays at SGVO unfortunately...they're taking their sweet time to send you PPR. But you already have the advantage of knowing your file is approved. There are many here at SGVO who don't have their final decision yet from last year.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
naofel_bd said:
Thanks,
You should feel lucky. I am running 11 and half months and nothing started as per last gcms.

Hsalaheldeen

Oct 12, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-1-2016
AOR Received.
8-1-2016
Med's Request
Review in progress
Med's Done....
2-12-2015
Hey guys,
I just received my third set of notes my AOR is 8 January 2016, last notes was Officers review which stated everything is passed but it states that Experience documents are reviewed but not verified, and the correspondance channel changed from MyCiC to online without requesting, all the security related pages has S15(1) except for one page which contains S16 (c) and it contains EDSC =0 and Associations =0.
Please help me in understanding why it is showing s 16 (c) as I read from previous posts that it means something is going serious
Thank you

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Hsalaheldeen said:
Hey guys,
I just received my third set of notes my AOR is 8 January 2016, last notes was Officers review which stated everything is passed but it states that Experience documents are reviewed but not verified, and the correspondance channel changed from MyCiC to online without requesting, all the security related pages has S15(1) except for one page which contains S16 (c) and it contains EDSC =0 and Associations =0.
Please help me in understanding why it is showing s 16 (c) as I read from previous posts that it means something is going serious
Thank you
nothing of much concern...they hide some information under the page under S.16(c) ...pretty normal to see

chillito

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
received my GCMS notes. all is passed, however security check is not started.
The admissibility section on security says:
Security 1
Created 2016/01/24
Updated 2016/01/24
Status not started
Assigned to [nothing written in correspondence to this, just an empty space]
Due date 2016/02/22

the notes issued on 24 August, 2016. The final remark (updated on 28 of June 2016) in the end of the notes when it comes to admissibility says: admissibility [empty space], criminality passed ... no mentioning of security at all.

Any ideas or suggestions on further actions? Already over 8 months.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
Hsalaheldeen said:
Hey guys,
Thank you
may i know ur category and primary vo.

naofel_bd

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I am now facing an abormal situation. According to the GCMS notes which I received yesterday, my file was approved on 01/07/2016 and psssport request sent on 05/07/2016, due date has expired on 05/08/2016, however I didn't receive anything in my email/ mycic account. Today I emailed SGVO and also raised a CSE, also planning to call them. I'm really anxious and terrified now. Anything more I can do?? Was there any instance like that email not found by applicant??
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Kirkoven

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2016
Doc's Request.
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
20-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Hi guys & gals,

Just received my third set of GCMS notes.

Very few changes from my previous set where everything was "Passed" except for Security.

In yesterday's notes, there are four new activities added for "security".

Activity 4
Activity Type: Security
Field Name: Status
All other details have been removed.

Activity 3
Activity Type:Security Screening
New Value: Not Started

Activity 2
Activity Type: Security Screening

Activity 1
Activity Type: Security Screening

Also, there was, one more change in the "Preferred Correspondence Channel". In the two previous GCMS notes, the preferred channel was "MyCIC". and now it is "Online". Although, I didn't request any such change.

My due date was 11 September and of course nothing happened on that date.

Any insights could be much appreciated.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
naofel_bd said:
Guys, I am now facing an abormal situation. According to the GCMS notes which I received yesterday, my file was approved on 01/07/2016 and psssport request sent on 05/07/2016, due date has expired on 05/08/2016, however I didn't receive anything in my email/ mycic account. Today I emailed SGVO and also raised a CSE, also planning to call them. I'm really anxious and terrified now. Anything more I can do?? Was there any instance like that email not found by applicant??
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Hi
What status is showing in your MyCIC? Don't worry, such case happened another applicant and after raising CSE, they resent ppr mail.

naofel_bd

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miltoncsekuet said:
Hi
What status is showing in your MyCIC? Don't worry, such case happened another applicant and after raising CSE, they resent ppr mail.
My BG check went in progress on 26th June. Since then there is no change in MYCIC account.