+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

understanding GCMS notes

melbourne

Feb 29, 2016
Hello everyone,

I just got my GCMS notes (151 pages) and would love to get your opinion. Here is some basic information:
AOR 16th of May
bg in progress since the end of May

Assessments
Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: not started
Criminality: in progress
Medical: Passed

Review type:
Support Service Agent APPLICATION:Exxxxx REGULATION:CEC I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. EXPRESS ENTRY - APPLICATION SENT FOR R10 REVIEW min Score:470 - ITA Score:498. PRINCIPAL APPLICANT APPLICATION PROMOTED: New UCI Created REVIEW NOTES FOR REPRESENTATIVE: NO Representation MEDICAL ATTACHED TO UCI: Yes RCMP Check Initiated CLIENT FEES: Paid PROOF OF EDUCATION PROVIDED: Yes LANGUAGES: Principal Applicant - English: IELTS - Received: Met Threshold and Verified Documents Set for Review: Client Information Education documents Funds, proof Police certificates

***AGENT REVIEW EDUCATION***EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as DIPLOMA AND BACHELOR'S DEGREE. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility.

***AGENT REVIEW*** R10 POLICE CERTIFICATES R-10 OK Letter of explanation regarding UNITED STATES FBI police certificate on application. Refer to eDoc xxxxx. All other required police certificates on application; following PC's NRT CZECH REPUBLIC, AUSTRALIA, RCMP. Criminality Decision Pending until outstanding PC from United States FBI received. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR.

REVIEW TYPE: Case Analyst APPLICATION: Exxxxxxxx REGULATION: CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation. ____________________________ I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and make the following determination. EXPRESS ENTRY: "Education"128 Client Highest Level of Education - Verified "Work Experience"040 - CRS Canadian Work Duration - Verified "Adaptability"094 - Client Age - Verified "Language" 136 - First Official Language - Verified "Skill Transferability" 050 - Education - Verified 050 - Foreign Work Experience - Verified Total Evaluated CRS: 498 MIN CRS REQUIRED: 470 ***Requirements of A11.2: APPEARS TO MEET***_____________________________ FOSS/GCMS:-No adverse info. All applicants do not hold valid status in Canada _____________
CIVIL STATUS: PA (U. Klara) - Single - Copy of passport: On File __________
MEC/R87.1: QUALIFYING PERIOD (QP): from 16MAY2013 to 15MAY2016 - Authorized NOC 0,A,B work experience within QP: 08JUL2012 to 07JUL2013 AND 28APR2014 TO 27APR2015 - Category of work permit: PGWP - Post-secondary studies in Canada: None WORK EXPERIENCE 1: - WORK PERIOD:AUG2012 to JUN2013(full time) - WORK TITLE/NOC: Shift Supervisor (NOC 6310) - EMPLOYER: Starbucks - LOE DATE: 28MAR2016 - LOE: confirms dates of employment, position title, salary of XXX per hour APPLICABLE POSITIVE CONDITIONS: - Web-based search conducted - Employer information verified **Lead Statement and Main Duties appear to be met** Additional Notes: www.starbucks.ca ___________________WORK EXPERIENCE 2: WORK PERIOD:MAY2014 to APR2015 (full time) - WORK TITLE/NOC: Shift Supervisor (NOC:6310) - EMPLOYER: Starbucks - LOE DATE: 28MAR2016 - LOE: confirms dates of employment, position title, salary of xxxx per hour APPLICABLE POSITIVE CONDITIONS: - web-based search conducted - Employer information verified**Lead Statement and Main Duties appear to be met**Additional Notes: - starbucks.ca ***MEC/R87.1: Appears MET***_______________________
CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: No reportable trace _______________
MEDICALS: - Valid Results in GCMS for ALL APPLICANTS ________________
RECOMMEDATION: Appears to meet A11.2&R87.1 requirements Additional Notes: - PA have representative - PA answer :"YES" to VR in statutory questions

Thank you for your feedback Smiley

lannguyen

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A 13-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
melbourne said:
REVIEW TYPE: Case Analyst APPLICATION: Exxxxxxxx REGULATION: CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation. ____________________________ I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and make the following determination. EXPRESS ENTRY: "Education"128 Client Highest Level of Education - Verified "Work Experience"040 - CRS Canadian Work Duration - Verified "Adaptability"094 - Client Age - Verified "Language" 136 - First Official Language - Verified "Skill Transferability" 050 - Education - Verified 050 - Foreign Work Experience - Verified Total Evaluated CRS: 498 MIN CRS REQUIRED: 470 ***Requirements of A11.2: APPEARS TO MEET***_____________________________ FOSS/GCMS:-No adverse info. All applicants do not hold valid status in Canada _____________
MEC/R87.1: QUALIFYING PERIOD (QP): from 16MAY2013 to 15MAY2016 - Authorized NOC 0,A,B work experience within QP: 08JUL2012 to 07JUL2013 AND 28APR2014 TO 27APR2015 - Category of work permit: PGWP - Post-secondary studies in Canada: None WORK EXPERIENCE 1: - WORK PERIOD:AUG2012 to JUN2013(full time) - WORK TITLE/NOC: Shift Supervisor (NOC 6310) - EMPLOYER: Starbucks - LOE DATE: 28MAR2016 - LOE: confirms dates of employment, position title, salary of XXX per hour APPLICABLE POSITIVE CONDITIONS: - Web-based search conducted - Employer information verified **Lead Statement and Main Duties appear to be met** Additional Notes: www.starbucks.ca ___________________WORK EXPERIENCE 2: WORK PERIOD:MAY2014 to APR2015 (full time) - WORK TITLE/NOC: Shift Supervisor (NOC:6310) - EMPLOYER: Starbucks - LOE DATE: 28MAR2016 - LOE: confirms dates of employment, position title, salary of xxxx per hour APPLICABLE POSITIVE CONDITIONS: - web-based search conducted - Employer information verified**Lead Statement and Main Duties appear to be met**Additional Notes: - starbucks.ca ***MEC/R87.1: Appears MET***_______________________
RECOMMEDATION: Appears to meet A11.2&R87.1 requirements Additional Notes: - PA have representative - PA answer :"YES" to VR in statutory questions

Looks good to me. I'm just wondering about the work experience. What is "Authorized NOC 0,A,B work experience within QP: 08JUL2012 to 07JUL2013 AND 28APR2014 TO 27APR2015" and then you have 2 work experience

Overall I think its good. PPR is on the way. Congrats!

melbourne

Feb 29, 2016
lannguyen said:
Looks good to me. I'm just wondering about the work experience. What is "Authorized NOC 0,A,B work experience within QP: 08JUL2012 to 07JUL2013 AND 28APR2014 TO 27APR2015" and then you have 2 work experience

Overall I think its good. PPR is on the way. Congrats!
I worked in Canada for two years with a one year break in between, it's the same NOC.

lannguyen

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A 13-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
melbourne said:
I worked in Canada for two years with a one year break in between, it's the same NOC.
Could you please put more details about your work experience for me? Like from when to when. My experience is kinda similar. Thank you so much!

melbourne

Feb 29, 2016
lannguyen said:
Could you please put more details about your work experience for me? Like from when to when. My experience is kinda similar. Thank you so much!
So the two dates you mentioned at first, those are the dates when I had my visas. When you look at each experience, there is an info when I worked there. They accept at least one year experience within last three years, so I had to put together both my work experiences to make one year within last three years.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
JohnMj said:
Called them twice. The agent said my security screening is still in progress !!!!
The security screening for my application has been taking 4 months and half so far !!!
I know the wait is excrutiating..however, thats the nature of the security check..you never know how long it might take..my suggestion-since you have already meet all the other assessments, chill till you clear security..

Hopefully you wont have to wait that long..

rosesuperted

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MSiBAT said:
I ordered for my GCMS notes today and captured the screen shot while applying. Thought of sharing here so that it may help someone. I ordered from outside of Canada using my friend's name and address, who is a PR of Canada. That is, I applied as though my friend is applying for me. Ofcourse, I had to upload the signed consent form. It costed me $5 to apply

This the link for online application
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

and this the screenshot of the filled in application
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByOy3edKY2eyZXNWVUIwMDQ3X3M

Super helpful, Thank you!

Jamesatkinson

Jan 7, 2015
Hi Folks,

I have pretty similar notes as melbourne, but i have couple of questions:

My work experience is from November 2013 till date, I had 3 jobs during this time

Nov 2013 to Feb 2014 - Job1
Feb 2014 to Sep 2014- Job2
Sep 2014- current job -Job3

work experience 1: work period feb 2014- sep 2014 (fulltime)
work experience 2: work period sep 2014 - jan 2016 (fulltime)

as per the notes the analyst has only selected 2 years of experience ? Is this the way it should be?

My Job 1 is not on the notes, and my aor is april, but as per work experience 2: they've only selected till Jan ?

My eligibility is recommend passed

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks,
James

melbourne

Feb 29, 2016
Jamesatkinson said:
Hi Folks,

My work experience is from November 2013 till date, I had 3 jobs during this time

as per the notes the analyst has only selected 2 years of experience ? Is this the way it should be?

My Job 1 is not on the notes, and my aor is april, but as per work experience 2: they've only selected till Jan ?

Thanks,
James
Hi,

I'm not 100% sure, but I think for Canadian experience there is only an option 1 year or 2 and more, so maybe that's why they just mentioned two years.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Jamesatkinson said:
Hi Folks,

Thanks,
James
Hi James

Im from the april thread as well..Melbourne is correct..whether your Canadian experience is continuous or not doesn't matter...you get points for full years completed so probably they didn't include it..

they did not include a lot of my experience foreign and Canadian as well...as long as eligibility is passed...you are good!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
melbourne said:
Hello everyone,

I just got my GCMS notes (151 pages) and would love to get your opinion. Here is some basic information:
AOR 16th of May
bg in progress since the end of May

Assessments
Security: not started
Criminality: in progress
Medical: Passed

Review type:
Support Service Agent APPLICATION:Exxxxx REGULATION:CEC I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. EXPRESS ENTRY - APPLICATION SENT FOR R10 REVIEW min Score:470 - ITA Score:498. PRINCIPAL APPLICANT APPLICATION PROMOTED: New UCI Created REVIEW NOTES FOR REPRESENTATIVE: NO Representation MEDICAL ATTACHED TO UCI: Yes RCMP Check Initiated CLIENT FEES: Paid PROOF OF EDUCATION PROVIDED: Yes LANGUAGES: Principal Applicant - English: IELTS - Received: Met Threshold and Verified Documents Set for Review: Client Information Education documents Funds, proof Police certificates

***AGENT REVIEW EDUCATION***EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as DIPLOMA AND BACHELOR'S DEGREE. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility.

***AGENT REVIEW*** R10 POLICE CERTIFICATES R-10 OK Letter of explanation regarding UNITED STATES FBI police certificate on application. Refer to eDoc xxxxx. All other required police certificates on application; following PC's NRT CZECH REPUBLIC, AUSTRALIA, RCMP. Criminality Decision Pending until outstanding PC from United States FBI received. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR.

Hi Melbourne

Since you wanted feedback...everything is good with your notes except criminality- criminality decision pending submission of fbi pcc...have you submitted fbi pcc?

melbourne

Feb 29, 2016
lazybone said:
Hi Melbourne

Since you wanted feedback...everything is good with your notes except criminality- criminality decision pending submission of fbi pcc...have you submitted fbi pcc?
Yes I have, at least two months ago.....

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2016
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
18-03-2016
Med's Request
01-09-2016
Med's Done....
13-09-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2016
LANDED..........
13-12-2016
Hi guys,

I just received GCMS notes after long 51 days wait. I am not sure what to read and look for in to this. It is only 28 pages notes.

I am inland applicant, PNP , paper based application.

Any suggestions helpful, thanks.

Any comments guys ???

twztedelegance

Jul 14, 2015
New Brunswick
HI ALL,

I am June 7th AOR, just received my GCMS notes 3 months in, it says

Medical : Passed

Criminal : Passed

Security : Not started

RPRF : Complete (I paid it before)

In the notes the officer said everything was good and ready to be finalized, work experience verified and as claimed, CRS points as claimed etc, no adverse notes

Should I order another notes right now so I get it in 1month? Do u think ill get PPR soon or still can be few months?

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
twztedelegance said:
HI ALL,

I am June 7th AOR, just received my GCMS notes 3 months in, it says

Medical : Passed

Criminal : Passed

Security : Not started

RPRF : Complete (I paid it before)

In the notes the officer said everything was good and ready to be finalized, work experience verified and as claimed, CRS points as claimed etc, no adverse notes

Should I order another notes right now so I get it in 1month? Do u think ill get PPR soon or still can be few months?
All looks great..Congratulations!!
BG might be in progress now...once don PPR..I don't think you need to order another note.