+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

understanding GCMS notes

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
Sanazeh said:
Hi All,

I recently received my GCMS notes, I am an FSW Outland applicant.

My AOR date is 27th March 2016. There are 3 reviews that are done within a week's time till 2nd April (during this time my BG check has gone into in progress to not needed) this includes Support agent review and 2 agents review. One is for R10 and the other one is A11.2. Both r10 & a11.2 seem okay and security has not started. After this the next update was due on 30th June 2016. I have a few questions, if anyone can help:

1. Where can I find my visa office? Is this always supposed to be a local VO? I am a Pakistani applicant and my primary office says CPC Ottawa. The file has been transfer within Centralized office few times due to work load distribution.
2. Any idea how many agents review the case? As mentioned, mine has been reviewed by 3 so far and everything looks okay.
3. What does security check involve? How long could it take to be completed for an FSW outland applicant?
4. What does 'NRT' in the biographic activity means?

Thanks!
1. Page 1 primary office
2. May be 2 more, analyst and officer
3. Check this http://fas.org/asmp/campaigns/control/Canadianexemptionsfoia/FOIA_4_22_05/P5HX.pdf
4. No Reportable Trace

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
MrTee said:
1. Page 1 primary office
2. May be 2 more, analyst and officer
3. Check this http://fas.org/asmp/campaigns/control/Canadianexemptionsfoia/FOIA_4_22_05/P5HX.pdf
4. No Reportable Trace
hi where do we find this biographic info and NRT.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
MrTee said:
Under ADMISSIBILITIES> info sharing
:( unable to find it, could u be more specific about where it is found, in ur case which page number........btw on my notes it says next recalculation date in 2017 what does it mean.....iam april 2016 AOR.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
MrTee said:
Under ADMISSIBILITIES> info sharing
hey just found it.........it says under information sharing....partner USA, biographic info and it says NRT, is it a good sign.

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
canadianrrk said:
hey just found it.........it says under information sharing....partner USA, biographic info and it says NRT, is it a good sign.
Yes. Not Reportable Trace (NRT)

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
ot my GCMS note today. Is this normal that criminality is not started while Eligibility is passed? I thought that criminality is checked at the same time as eligibility.

Assessments
Eligibility: Passed;
Security: not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started;
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
Vivian613 said:
ot my GCMS note today. Is this normal that criminality is not started while Eligibility is passed? I thought that criminality is checked at the same time as eligibility.

Assessments
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Any of your PCC pending ?

bamshy

Jun 18, 2016
Vivian613 said:

Assessments
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Yes. They are both separate threads. Eligibility validates that you meet the requirements of the program you applied under while security is your threat level to Canada. Failing either is of course a refusal.

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadianrrk said:
ok, usually met is the word used by agents/service support agents.........whereas recommended passed is the word used by case analysts.....case analyst is superior and recommended passed is better and safer term.......it implies he is recommending u to case officer(highest authority/decision maker).

so u infer there was an update on 30th based on GCMS or was there an update on ur cic account.......iam also FSW outland and Aor in april.
I have a Case Analyst for my application for A11.2 and it has a "MET", so what does that imply?

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my GCMS notes, Eligibility is set as not started, however in the application history, it comes up to calculate then in progress and them review required to not started again. Post this my file was sent to NDVO on 20th May and no movement after that.

APPLICATION: 5
Field Name: Eligibility
Action: Updated
Old Value: Review Required
New Value: Not Started
Updated Date: 2016/05/19
Updated By: XXX
Office: CPC-Ottawa

APPLICATION: 6
Old Value: Calculation In Progress
New Value: Review Required
Office: GCMS-System

APPLICATION: 7
Old Value: Calculate
New Value: Calculation In Progress
Office: GCMS-System

APPLICATION: 8
Old Value: Not Started
New Value: Calculate
Office: CPC-Ottawa

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
xlnzee said:
I have a Case Analyst for my application for A11.2 and it has a "MET", so what does that imply?
can u put in the case analyst paragraph.

shana_kabir

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2016
Doc's Request.
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
File Transfer...
03-05-2016
Med's Request
Re do: 18-02-2017
Med's Done....
18-02-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2017( submitted: 14-03-2017)
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2017, received: 12-04-2017
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH SOON( MAY APPRx.)
redd456 said:
The next recalculation date means that month there would be a change in your points. Most probably due to your work experience increasing by a year. And no it does not mean that it will take more than 6 months. Your ppr depends on your case, travel and other factors like visa office and officer.

Thank you very much for your response. Its helpful. Its already 5 months 6days. This painful never ending wait needs to come to an end . :(

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadianrrk said:
can u put in the case analyst paragraph.
REVIEW TYPE: Case Analyst APPLICATION: XXX REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and make the following determination. EXPRESS ENTRY TRIAGE: Refer to IR EXPRESS ENTRY: REQUIREMENTS OF (A11.2): MET - Applicant meets threshold EDUCATION - Type: Univ - Bachelor's degree . -Credentials: Met - Foreign ECA. EXPRESS ENTRY TRIAGE: Refer to IR FOSS/GCMS check - General: No adverse info. All applicants do not hold valid status in Canada. CIVIL STATUS - PA married - SPOUSE is accompanying - Marriage certificate is on file -PA Copy of passport on File: Yes. - Spouse/CL Copy of passport on File: Yes. - Dependent 1 (XXX): - Birth certificate: On file. - Copy of passport on File: Yes. - Dependent 2 (XXX): - Birth certificate: On file. - Copy of passport on File: Yes. PNP NOMINATION - Province of Nomination: Saskatchewan. - Stream Type: PNC XXX. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. - Schedule 4 on file: Yes. WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: 2006/03/15-2016/03/15 Case Type Assessment: FSW 1) Capacity Analyst - (NOC2171) Dec 20, 2014 - May 31, 2012 XXX. May 20, 2015 The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. Language: - Language: English - Test type: IELTS - Language results: Applicant meets threshold EDUCATION - Type: Univ - Bachelor's degree - ECA issuer: WES - Credentials: Met - Foreign ECA