Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
Ertugru said:
Dear Seniors & Friends,

Can we order a new GCMS Note while another is in-progress? Actually I ordered my 2nd GCMS Note on 20th June but due to some confusion at IRCC end they put my request on hold, although I have replied to their e-mail with desired information but I assume my this (2nd) GCMS Note will take more then normal time.

Please advise should I order my 3rd GCMS on 20 July (One month after my 2nd GCMS Note)?

AOR 7th Feb 2016
Background Check in InProgress since 7th May, 2016

ASSESSMENTS: (1st GCMS Note)
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Thanks
yes you can order any number or GCMS notes even if the one your ordered is still in process.

+1 if it helped

Ertugru

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
futurecanadiannew123456 said:
yes you can order any number or GCMS notes even if the one your ordered is still in process.

+1 if it helped
Thanks, +1 for your prompt reply :)

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, appreciate any one's feedback on the following. My first set of GCMS Notes had the following Assessment (ordered after 2 months):

Eligibility: Met
Medicals: Passed
Security: Not Started
R10: OK

I received my second set of GCMS Notes (ordered after 4 months) with exactly the same status. What's more just like my first set of notes, my file has not been touched since BG went from 'In Progress' to 'Not Needed' on 26 February.

Should I be concerned?

Thank you for all your replies.

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
I applied for GCMS Notes on June 22 (AOR Feb 22) and Today I received this email from CIC ::)

"We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:
·The file number in question was initially submitted as an Express Entry application. Note that the file has reached the permanent residence stage. Please advise if you wish to amend your ATIP request for the permanent residence file. "

Nothing changed for my profile, med passed, eligibility in review, background check not needed.

Should I ask for PR file? Have anyone received this message before?

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
riasat.abir said:
I applied for GCMS Notes on June 22 (AOR Feb 22) and Today I received this email from CIC ::)

"We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:
·The file number in question was initially submitted as an Express Entry application. Note that the file has reached the permanent residence stage. Please advise if you wish to amend your ATIP request for the permanent residence file. "

Nothing changed for my profile, med passed, eligibility in review, background check not needed.

Should I ask for PR file? Have anyone received this message before?
Happened to so many of us. You should have selected permanent residency instead of express entry in the drop down list for what notes you want. Re-apply again.

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
JoacRy said:
Hi, appreciate any one's feedback on the following. My first set of GCMS Notes had the following Assessment (ordered after 2 months):

I received my second set of GCMS Notes (ordered after 4 months) with exactly the same status. What's more just like my first set of notes, my file has not been touched since BG went from 'In Progress' to 'Not Needed' on 26 February.

Should I be concerned?

What's your VO has the file been transferred ? Check the paper file transfer history.

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
JoacRy said:

Should I be concerned?

Also if it hasn't been touched yet like mine is too, The reason may be that your file is transferred to an other visa office. I might be wrong. I suggest what Mr.Tee has suggested. Check for paper file transfer history

shana_kabir

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2016
Doc's Request.
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
File Transfer...
03-05-2016
Med's Request
Re do: 18-02-2017
Med's Done....
18-02-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2017( submitted: 14-03-2017)
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2017, received: 12-04-2017
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH SOON( MAY APPRx.)
Hi,I have two queries. Your response will be appreciated.
1. if its mentioned in the gcms note that the next recalculation date is 20th August 2016.. Does that mean even if I cross the 6 months mark yet my application is going to take that long or so?

2. If I have a valid Canadian study visa but applied as an outlander then will my file be processed after the validity of that existing visa period? Like I hv a study visa which is expiring this month.so are they going to move my file after that period? Any idea?

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
shana_kabir said:
1. if its mentioned in the gcms note that the next recalculation date is 20th August 2016.. Does that mean even if I cross the 6 months mark yet my application is going to take that long or so? Yes

2. If I have a valid Canadian study visa but applied as an outlander then will my file be processed after the validity of that existing visa period? Like I hv a study visa which is expiring this month.so are they going to move my file after that period? Any idea? - what you mean by outlander? do you mean FSW? If you haven't worked anytime in Canada and not gained Canadian Experience then Yes you can apply under FSW category. In contrary, if you have had Canadian work Experience in any of the eligible NOC categories you need to apply under Canadian Experience Class (CEC)

subic85

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2016
Nomination.....
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Med's Request
03-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
Hi guys, I received my gcms notes yesterday
I am an Oinp Outland applicant from india
AoR 16th Feb
R10 - cleared on 19th Feb
A11.2 cleared on 3rd May
File transferred to NDVO - 5th May

Criminality and Medicals passed on 18th Feb

However, Eligibility is still not started.. Does anyone know what it means?

And my file is untouched since it reached the local visa office

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
subic85 said:
AoR 16th Feb
A11.2 cleared on 3rd May

Eligibility: Not Started / Recommended review

Not Started: The officer at CIC Ottawa who have analyzed your file find nothing alarming in your documentation/file, Now, its up to local officer to check your file, if he is satisfied he will set the status to "eligibility met". Order next GCMS you will notice this change if everything looks fine to Local visa officer.

Recommended Review: The officer at CIC Ottawa who have analyzed your file find something alarming or not satisfied at some area and asking local visa officer to review at the areas he is concerned about.

you are at the safe corner.

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
shana_kabir said:
1. if its mentioned in the gcms note that the next recalculation date is 20th August 2016.. Does that mean even if I cross the 6 months mark yet my application is going to take that long or so?

2. If I have a valid Canadian study visa but applied as an outlander then will my file be processed after the validity of that existing visa period? Like I hv a study visa which is expiring this month.so are they going to move my file after that period? Any idea?
The next recalculation date means that month there would be a change in your points. Most probably due to your work experience increasing by a year. And no it does not mean that it will take more than 6 months. Your ppr depends on your case, travel and other factors like visa office and officer.

singh_maninder

Jan 5, 2016
subic85 said:
AoR 16th Feb
A11.2 cleared on 3rd May

My Notes also say the same . Same day A11.2 cleared and same day they transferred the file to NDVO and same status as yours .

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
singh_maninder said:
My Notes also say the same . Same day A11.2 cleared and same day they transferred the file to NDVO and same status as yours .
mine too same ....in 12 days post AOR my R10 and A11.2 were MET and on 12th day post AOR it was sent to New Delhi.....same status as urs...do u think we are safe.....or only security is left......is employer verification stuff over !!!

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrTee said:
What's your VO has the file been transferred ? Check the paper file transfer history.
Hi my VO is CPC Ottawa. The file was transferred from CIO in Sydney NS to CPC Ottawa as 'Workload Re-dustribution' on 26 February. After that there is no movement at all.

Also, is it a concern that 'Security' is still 'Not Started' even after the 4 month mark which is when these GCMS Notes were ordered?