16-02-2016
Med's Request
03-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
kirtivsingh said:
I just received my 2nd GCMS Notes today ordered on May 5th.

Nothing has changed since my 1st GCMS which I filed on April 4th.
Security has not been started though it crossed the due date of April 29.

My Understanding :
1. Due dates don't mean anything on the GCMS Notes.
2. ONCE the file is with CPC office they do not touch it and that is what takes the most time.
3. Our assumption that security checks takes the most time is incorrect as my file was transfered to CPC on Feb 29 and since than nothing has been done: Neither in Activity or in INcoming/Outgoing.
4. Only added entry is the ATIP i raised which clears another theory that VO works on our ATIP case. VO is requested information from ATIP dept. and they just forwards the complete file nothing else.

Hey I am in same situation

AoR - 16th Feb
Category - PNP Ontario
Received GCMS notes last week with
Medicals - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Eligibility - Not Started
Security - Not Started
Due Date - 11th July

Does it mean that my file will be opened on or after 11th July?

subic85

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2016
Nomination.....
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Med's Request
03-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
cjs said:
What does your A11.2 status says ?
nothing is mentioned about A11.2 so I assume it is not started yet. Notes were prepared on 27th Apr, 70 days after AoR.

Thanks

dreamcold

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
bellaluna said:
Look for "Paper File Transfer History" somewhere above the Notes section.
Thanks for the reply bellaluna.
My paper file transfer history shows transfer from CIO to CPC-Ottawa and nothing more. But my "activity" history shows addition of new secondary office (which is my local VO) on the same day of my GCMS notes population.

That makes me think agent worked on my application only after my GCMS notes request. So, my application should be with my local VO now?

dreamcold

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
dreamcold said:
My paper file transfer history shows transfer from CIO to CPC-Ottawa and nothing more. But my "activity" history shows addition of new secondary office (which is my local VO) on the same day of my GCMS notes population.

That makes me think agent worked on my application only after my GCMS notes request. So, my application should be with my local VO now?
Anyone guys ?

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
dreamcold said:

That is normal. They are transfering files from CIO to CPC which is fine. REad the activity below they will have updated from primary office as well.
GCMS notes have nothing to do with the file movement. Many have explained that in the previous posts.
They are completely different departments. ATIP requests the files and VO send the complete file and ATIP office removes unecessary information and sends you teh final document.

susolala

Feb 23, 2016
hey,

I believe it has been explained a gazillions times already, but:
what is A11.2 and where do I find it in my GCMS notes? I keep
looking and looking...

rick589

Mar 13, 2016
Dear Seniors,

I am PNP outland applicant and my timelines are as following,

Date Received Date Submitted
Nomination Received 14-Dec-15
ITA 18-Dec-15
AOR 4-Feb-16
Medical Passed 5-Feb-16
Schedule 4 5-Feb-16 8-Feb-16
Schedule A 11-Feb-16 18-Feb-16
Additional Document Req 11-Feb-16 21-Mar-16

I ordered GCMS notes on 5th May 2016 and received it today, It contains following details, please advise if this is not positive.

*** AGENT REVIEW *** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 Review Request letter for Singapore police certificate sent via MyCIC. All other required police certificates on application; following PC’s NRT India for PA and SP. Criminality Decision Pending until outstanding PC from Singapore received. EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalence Summary reported by issuing agency as Master one year post graduate. Credential is NOT consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility. Credential reported to be Master one year post graduate while PA has indicated two or more secondary programs one at three years. SPOUSE’S EDUCATION NO ECA OR CANADIAN CREDENTIAL PROVIDED. AGE Applicant’s age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR

Also, Education status of my spouse is showing as following,
Spouse Highest Level of Education: Secon/HS Credential Incomplete

It is urgent and need your input.

Thanks in advance.

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
If you spouse is non-accompanying or you did not claim points for your spouse's education, then its fine. There should not be any issue.

But for your education equivalency, there seems some mismatch between degrees you claimed to CIC and ECA report.

rick589

Mar 13, 2016
Thanks for input

Forgot to mention that my WES report has following credential assessment,

Post graduate diploma (one year)

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
dreamcold said:

Ok, so it looks like your file will be transferred to local VO after CPC-Ottawa completes the R10 and A11.2 checks. You can find out from your Notes if they have been done.

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
susolala said:
hey,

I believe it has been explained a gazillions times already, but:
what is A11.2 and where do I find it in my GCMS notes? I keep
looking and looking...
A11.2 is the section number in the IRCC regulations for Express Entry. You need to pass that in order to get through CIO.
It should be mentioned in NOtes. If it has not been completed yet, means you ordered your notes a little early.