12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
pujan3103 said:
I have a question if anyone can help, it will be great.. my current status on GCMS notes says- Eligibility- Review required.
I am fsw pnp.
Notes say- i have NOT MET the requirement, and it follows with everything being ok. So whats the reason why not met? I still cant find it on my notes.
Criminal Background check - passed
security - not started

what should i do? do i wait for them to realize its MET requirement, Since it says my NOC code matches with the job reference letter.

PLEAse help..!!
it is very vague to say what could be wrong. Please share the notes where is says not met.
Their are a lot of places on notes where it says eligibility not met. it does not matter in most of those places.

Can explain if we can see the notes

pujan3103

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
REVIEW TYPE: Case Analyst APPLICATION: Exxxxx REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application
based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the
following. I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
(IRPA) and make the following determination. EXPRESS ENTRY TRIAGE: Remains in Canada EXPRESS ENTRY:
REQUIREMENTS OF (A11.2): NOT MET----------------------EXPRESS
ENTRY TRIAGE: Remains in Canada FOSS/GCMS check - PA: No adverse info. Principal applicant
currently holds valid status in Canada. Status until: xxxxxx.- RPRF: Paid. CIVIL STATUS- PA never marriedNO
Spouse or Common Law declared- PA Copy of passport on File: Yes. PNP NOMINATION- Province of
Nomination: British Columbia. -Stream Type: PNC#xxxxxx. -Province matches current residence: Yes.
-Nomination validity: Original.- Case Type: Economic Case. WORK
EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: xxxxxx Case Type Assessment: FSW 1) xxxxxxxxxx(
NOC0121) xxxxxxx- ON GOING xxxxxxxxxx. xxxxxxxx EDOCS NUMBER(S): xxxxxx The duties
listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC
code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties
under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum
requirements of 12 months of work experience.

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
pujan3103 said:
REVIEW TYPE: Case Analyst APPLICATION: Exxxxx REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application
based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the
following. I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
(IRPA) and make the following determination. EXPRESS ENTRY TRIAGE: Remains in Canada EXPRESS ENTRY:
REQUIREMENTS OF (A11.2): NOT MET----------------------EXPRESS
ENTRY TRIAGE: Remains in Canada FOSS/GCMS check - PA: No adverse info. Principal applicant
currently holds valid status in Canada. Status until: xxxxxx.- RPRF: Paid. CIVIL STATUS- PA never marriedNO
Spouse or Common Law declared- PA Copy of passport on File: Yes. PNP NOMINATION- Province of
Nomination: British Columbia. -Stream Type: PNC#xxxxxx. -Province matches current residence: Yes.
-Nomination validity: Original.- Case Type: Economic Case. WORK
EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: xxxxxx Case Type Assessment: FSW 1) xxxxxxxxxx(
NOC0121) xxxxxxx- ON GOING xxxxxxxxxx. xxxxxxxx EDOCS NUMBER(S): xxxxxx The duties
listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC
code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties
under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum
requirements of 12 months of work experience.
Check if your age changed between ITA and after submitting your application. I think your GCMS states A11.2 NOT MET. You might want to check below what Section A11.2 implies:

Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) which came into force on January 1, 2015, requires officers to refuse an application for permanent residence from an Express Entry candidate if, at the time the invitation was issued, or at the time the officer received the candidate’s application, the candidate did not or does not meet the criteria to be eligible to be invited to make an application for permanent residence, or the candidate did not or does not possess the qualifications on the basis of which they were invited to apply.

A candidate who reports an age difference between the time they receive an invitaition to apply (ITA) and the time they submit an application for permanent residence (APR) could lose points that were awarded to them for their age, which is one criterion used to establish their rank relative to other Express Entry candidates, and to determine their eligibility to receive an invitation to apply. Applications can be refused for this reason despite the applicant’s ability to meet regulatory requirements of the economic immigration program for which they have applied.

This temporary public policy will permit the exemption of candidates from application of section 11.2 of the IRPA only if the loss of eligibility or qualification has occurred due to aging of the applicant between the submission of an invitation by CIC and the receipt of the resulting application by CIC.

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
Thank you Shining Star and JoacRy

Well its the same case for me Shining Star. I got my AOR on 9th March 2016 and nothing has been updated since. Not even medicals, which has been updated for more than 90% of the people in the March AOR thread.

Shining Star said:
Hi,

I have received similar info on my application from GCMS notes. There are no detailed level notes and I could only find the following to be a little meaningful:

Eligibility: Passed-Candidate
Other Reqs: Complete-Candidate

But not sure what is the difference between 'passed' and 'met' under eligibility. Besides this, I don't have a single update on MYCIC.

Thanks

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Good day to those who have successfully ordered GCMS notes for their applications.

May I please know what is the application number I should put in when I order? Is it the EE profile number e.g. E*********, or the 8-digit UCI?

Thank you very much!

smimran

May 12, 2014
Dear All,

Received my GCMS notes, I would like to have guidance from you to understand it properly. Its been more than 7 months since I received AOR.
Here are details:
Assessment:
- Eligibility: Passed
- Security: Not Started
- Criminality: Not Started
- Medical: Passed

What are the other areas I should focus on?
what is the difference between "Passed" and "Met".
I do not understand, after even seven months’ security and other things are not started.

Thanks in advance.

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
smimran said:
Dear All,

Received my GCMS notes, I would like to have guidance from you to understand it properly. Its been more than 7 months since I received AOR.
Here are details:
Assessment:
- Eligibility: Passed
- Security: Not Started
- Criminality: Not Started
- Medical: Passed

What are the other areas I should focus on?
what is the difference between "Passed" and "Met".
I do not understand, after even seven months’ security and other things are not started.

Thanks in advance.
You should call CIC asap and ask. Since 6 months timeline has passed, you have a good chance of finding out something useful. Be persistent and call until you reach a helpful agent.

smimran

May 12, 2014
johnny123 said:
You should call CIC asap and ask. Since 6 months timeline has passed, you have a good chance of finding out something useful. Be persistent and call until you reach a helpful agent.
I have already called them several time, every time they said, they are not able to tell any information because file has already transferred to local VO.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
smimran said:
I have already called them several time, every time they said, they are not able to tell any information because file has already transferred to local VO.
Then you should be able to contact your local VO directly.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

smimran

May 12, 2014
bellaluna said:
Then you should be able to contact your local VO directly.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp
Actually, I have called CIC several times, beside this CSE has already been raised to Ottawa and my local VO, so far nothing I received from either of them. in the meanwhile I requested GCMS notes which I just received.

mamaJM

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
Doc's Request.
FBI: 06-05-2016
AOR Received.
21-04-2016
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2016
LANDED..........
07-01-2017
Hello all,

Can you please confirm if contents of your GCMS notes included something about the secondary applicant? Particularly foreign work experience, do they review experience letters for SA's foreign experience?

Your responses are highly appreciated. Thanks!

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone. I tried ordering GCMS notes from gcmsnow.com. But after entering my email and card details, it just prompts an error and tells me to contact help instead. I tried this thrice and got the error thrice as well.

Has anyone else experienced this? Can someone please recommend me a good GCMS provider for someone who is not in Canada?

Thank you very much.

singh_maninder

Jan 5, 2016
T365 said:
Hello Everyone. I tried ordering GCMS notes from gcmsnow.com. But after entering my email and card details, it just prompts an error and tells me to contact help instead. I tried this thrice and got the error thrice as well.

Has anyone else experienced this? Can someone please recommend me a good GCMS provider for someone who is not in Canada?

Thank you very much.
Please check is your payment done . If yes, please drop an email to them - info@gcmsnow.com
They will reply you same day

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
singh_maninder said:
Please check is your payment done . If yes, please drop an email to them - info@gcmsnow.com
They will reply you same day
Thank you very much. Have you tried with them? Would you know the average time of their processing? Or do you know other better alternatives?