Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Que Em said:
Check the correspondence section of your GCMS notes to find out if a PPR was sent.

Send an email to delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca and explain that your recent GCMS notes say that your file is ready for visa / approved since October 21, 2016 but you haven't received your PPR.

Try calling this no. 91 (11) 4178-2000, if someone responds (during working hours), ask for visa section and tell them it's an urgent matter.

Good luck!
I have seen other cases like these, people didnt get the PPR email and found application is approved through GCMS. Yes, call them ASAP, good luck and congrats!

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
adilkhan31 said:
Thank you for the quick reply. In the last one month, I have raised 3 CSE to which I received generic responses like "we have forwarded your concern to the relevant VO".
Since my visa office is NDVO, and they don't take calls, I have emailed them also 3 times to which I have never received any response.

You think if I call Ottawa and tell them my concerns, they will be able to help considering my application is processed outside Canada?
Send a mail to Ottawa too(email id CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca)

My visa office was also NDVO, sent a mail sometime back to both NDVO and Ottawa and it was Ottawa that responded.

adilkhan31

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rockytg said:

My visa office was also NDVO, sent a mail sometime back to both NDVO and Ottawa and it was Ottawa that responded.
rockytg said:

andremarques19751 said:
I have seen other cases like these, people didnt get the PPR email and found application is approved through GCMS. Yes, call them ASAP, good luck and congrats!
Que Em said:
Check the correspondence section of your GCMS notes to find out if a PPR was sent.

Send an email to delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca and explain that your recent GCMS notes say that your file is ready for visa / approved since October 21, 2016 but you haven't received your PPR.

Try calling this no. 91 (11) 4178-2000, if someone responds (during working hours), ask for visa section and tell them it's an urgent matter.

Good luck!
Thank you guys for the ideas and suggestions. I called NDVO this morning, the lady said she cannot give any information over the phone and asked me to send one more email. I have emailed Ottawa this morning. Lets see how this goes.
Will keep you guys posted. Thanks again.

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
Freedom2016 said:
Lol!
This process is nerve wracking!

I have gained 10pounds since I submitted my application! TMI sorry!
LOL!!! i suggest keto. Low carb high fat diet. You get to eat all the juicy fatty food you can, but very low carb. Works like a charm. Your 10 pounds and more will be gone in two weeks. Give it a try! ;)

Freedom2016

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:D ;D

Thank you.
I will look into keto and maybe give it a try!

getting my ppr can certainly melt away all pounds right now. :p

I_Miss_Him

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
December 2015
AOR Received.
January 2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
June 2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2017
Freedom2016 said:
Lol!
This process is nerve wracking!

I have gained 10pounds since I submitted my application! TMI sorry!

More frustrating when you see others with later AOR getting ppr from the same office! To add to this, logging on to mycic and quickly scrolling down to background check and see "Not Applicable"! Oh my! The Nerve!

Anyways!
Hopefully, I won't add too much weight that I cannot fit into an airplane seat by the time London remembers my App! Lol
Lol, that made my day ;D.

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Dear lazybone, Gladossy and any other expert,

I have s16.1 written on my last page of my gcms notes. analyst has recommended my eligibity as "'recommend passed''. What does 16.1 mean?

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
shaheerjaved said:
Dear lazybone, Gladossy and any other expert,

I have s16.1 written on my last page of my gcms notes. analyst has recommended my eligibity as "'recommend passed''. What does 16.1 mean?
This just means there is an on going investigation, Or some confidential information have been obtained, and it's hidden from you.

It could also be the name of a confidential source hidden.

Was this on the page of the analyst comment?

Section 16.1(c) states:
16 (1) The head of a government institution may refuse to disclose any record requested under this Act that contains
(c) information the disclosure of which could reasonably be expected to be injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations, including, without restricting the generality of the foregoing, any such information

(i) relating to the existence or nature of a particular investigation,

(ii) that would reveal the identity of a confidential source of information, or

(iii) that was obtained or prepared in the course of an investigation;

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Gladossy said:
This just means there is an on going investigation, Or some confidential information have been obtained, and it's hidden from you.

It could also be the name of a confidential source hidden.

Was this on the page of the analyst comment?

Section 16.1(c) states:
16 (1) The head of a government institution may refuse to disclose any record requested under this Act that contains
(c) information the disclosure of which could reasonably be expected to be injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations, including, without restricting the generality of the foregoing, any such information

(i) relating to the existence or nature of a particular investigation,

(ii) that would reveal the identity of a confidential source of information, or

(iii) that was obtained or prepared in the course of an investigation;
Yes. right on top of the last page where analyst recommended me a pass in 11.2 assessment. i am unable to upload the snapshot.
16.1 is also found in associations ans ESDC page but the value is zero in both headings. here is a copy paste with some edit of the last page(i am failing to upload the snapshot but my impression is that nothing is withheld at least in 11.2''s note 18.):

PROTECTED B
s.16(1)(c)
GCMS Information Reguest: Application

(Notes:17 this heading is on the last line of the previous page. Text is blank. Created on the next day after my file was transferred to CPC ottawa. although i am FSW O, my primary vo is ottawa now. and my 11. 2 was conducted here and not at the cio. AOR jan 10)
The page actually starts from 'created date'' of above note

Created Date: 2017/02/08 14:45:49
Created By; EK11219
Updated Date 2017/02/08 14:45:49
Updated By: EK11219
Restricted No
Label: General
Office: CPO-Ottawa
Text:

NOTES. 18
Created Date: 2017/02/15 03:08:30
Created By SP10734
Updated Date: 2017/02/15 03:08:30
Updated By: SP10734
Restricted, No
Label General
Office CFC-Ottawa
Text:
Case Analyst: Lock-in Date: 201701-11 Having analyzed
this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I
make the following recommendation.

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R78: SELECTION
CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 74 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 471 CRS points minimum score for round: 470 CRS score at
application (APR): 471 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA ained points as MARRIED at ITA and
APR PA gained points for 3+ yearis)

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS GCMS): No trace for all other than present application

FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2014-05-30; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No indication of previous
marriages/cl partners No declared children MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for
6 months or more

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2017-01-11 Primary Occupation: Letter dated 2016-12-23 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead
statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of“
Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 3 years and 8 months. CRS Foreign Work: 3 years and 8
months.

Letter dated 2016-12-14 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the
specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as
set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary r Letter confirms full/time
employment; CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 9 months. 2016-02 to -01 w
eDocf/ 134110911 -

Letter dated 2016-12-14 appears to con rm
employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is
consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms
Letter confirms full/time employment; CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 0 months. FSW
Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ yearls)
WORK EXPERIENCE: 6+ year(s).
15 FSW Points SETTLEMENT

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
Hi Shaheer,

The Associations and ESDC page is where must applicants I know found s16.1(c).
Generally, it is about law enforcement investigations.

Although, it has been mentioned on the forum that, people with S16.1(c) in their notes tend to get longer processing time. I do not know how true that comment is, or if s16(1)(c) was related to the reason why anyone got long processing time.

You have nothing to worry about if you have been truthful with everything in your application.

Hoping for speedy processing time

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Gladossy said:
Hi Shaheer,

The Associations and ESDC page is where must applicants I know found s16.1(c).
Generally, it is about law enforcement investigations.

Although, it has been mentioned on the forum that, people with S16.1(c) in their notes tend to get longer processing time. I do not know how true that comment is, or if s16(1)(c) was related to the reason why anyone got long processing time.

You have nothing to worry about if you have been truthful with everything in your application.

Hoping for speedy processing time
Thanks for your reply. Do you think my eligibility despite being recommended as passed has or will undergo some more processing in terms of checks as a result of s16?

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
shaheerjaved said:
Thanks for your reply. Do you think my eligibility despite being recommended as passed has or will undergo some more processing in terms of checks as a result of s16?
Every applicant's eligibility will be reassessed at the LVO, regardless of what the case analyst says.

The case analyst at CIO only views your app and documents at face value. When you app gets to the LVO where it will be finalized, it will undergone documents scrutiny. This is why applications are mostly transferred to your home country or country of Residence, as officers from there will understand and detect any fraudulent documents easily.

In most cases, the officer at LVO agrees with the case analyst.
I won't be too worried about all this, as long as you have true information in your application.

All the best!

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Gladossy said:
Every applicant's eligibility will be reassessed at the LVO, regardless of what the case analyst says.

The case analyst at CIO only views your app and documents at face value. When you app gets to the LVO where it will be finalized, it will undergone documents scrutiny. This is why applications are mostly transferred to your home country or country of Residence, as officers from there will understand and detect any fraudulent documents easily.

In most cases, the officer at LVO agrees with the case analyst.
I won't be too worried about all this, as long as you have true information in your application.

All the best!
Thank you. So you mean ottawa is not my LVO as it is Shownn as my primary office, shifted by cio due to workload distribution and it was here my eligibility was checked as part of 11.2. Does that mean my file will be transferred again to London or abuse dhabi as these are assigned generally to guys from pakistan.

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
shaheerjaved said:
Thank you. So you mean ottawa is not my LVO as it is Shownn as my primary office, shifted by cio due to workload distribution and it was here my eligibility was checked as part of 11.2. Does that mean my file will be transferred again to London or abuse dhabi as these are assigned generally to guys from pakistan.
And secondly is there a way I can email you my file.

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
shaheerjaved said:
If Ottawa is mentioned as your VO then Ottawa it is. Recently lots of files have been moved around because of work load redistribution.

If Ottawa feels like there is work load, they can decide to transfer your file to London, or Abu Dhabi.
When was your notes printed out?

I have seen cases where file transferred to Ottawa, was later transferred back to where the applicant will normally get processed.