10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
shaheerjaved said:
And secondly is there a way I can email you my file.
I sent you a pm.

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Gladossy said:
If Ottawa is mentioned as your VO then Ottawa it is. Recently lots of files have been moved around because of work load redistribution.

If Ottawa feels like there is work load, they can decide to transfer your file to London, or Abu Dhabi.
When was your notes printed out?

I have seen cases where file transferred to Ottawa, was later transferred back to where the applicant will normally get processed.

[/quote

aor 10 jan
R10 pass jan 30
File transfer Feb 7
A11.2 Feb 15/16 last entry on the notes
Notes printed 23 feb

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passport Req..
25/05/2017

sanpatel30

Feb 15, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
5/04/2017
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
18/04/2017
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
28/12/2016
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
LANDED..........
15/07/2017
Please seniors help me

I m going to order GCMS note but have some confusion like,
what type of records would you like?
what is my selection between Permanent Residence or Express entry profile.
Does anybody have thorough idea?

Please.....

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
sanpatel30 said:
Please seniors help me

Please.....
Permanent Residence.

sanpatel30

Feb 15, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
5/04/2017
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
18/04/2017
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
28/12/2016
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
LANDED..........
15/07/2017

Amu7809

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am an December PNP inland applicant and just received my GCMS note (229 pages) which were generated on 3rd March.
Here are some of the info, I am concerned about my eligibility because its recommend and don’t know what’s that mean
Is anything I should be concern about. Please share your thoughts.

Assessments:

Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not Started.
Criminality: Passed

Review type: Program Assistant Application: PNP I have reviewed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and information contained in the file and note the following. MIN SCORE: 472 – ITA SCORE 1029
PA application promoted. Medical attached to UCI: Yes RCMP Check initiated. CLIENT FEES: Paid languages: Principal Applicant: English: CELPIP – RECEIVED: MET Threshold and verified. POLICE CERTIFICATES FOR PA R10 OK ALL POLICE CERTIFICATES ON FILE. PA: RCMP screening NRT RECOMMENDATION: Pass CRIMINALITY EDUCATION DOCUMENTS Canadian educational credential on file; credential reviewed; Canadian education institution recognized; Unable determine level of Canadian education; officer: please review edoc number 375868. ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as BACHELORS DEGREE (FOUR YEARS). Foreign Credential provided. AGE Applicant’s age reviewed and no change from ITA to E-apr.

Review type: Program Assistant Application: (File number) Regulation: PNP.. I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following.
RECOMMENDATION: Medical : ALL VALID Ready Finalize PNP Triage: Remains in Canada

Review type: Case Analyst Application: I have verified this application under section 11.2 of the Immigration act and make the following determination: RECOMMENDATION. ** Appears to meet requirements** Ready to Finalize
Submitted letters of references which is/are assessed as follows: EDOCS NUMBER(S): The duties listed in the letter of references appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC Code selected. The letter of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirement of the 12 months experience.

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
Hello Amu,
Recommended passed is nothing to be worried about. That is the recommendation of the case analyst at cio. When your file is transferred to your LVO the officer there will go over everything and will be the one to officially pass your eligibility.

The program assistant did raise an issue about not being about to determine your level of Canadian education. But, it looks like the case analyst have gone through the suggested documents and is satisfied.

All that is left now is your security, and for an officer at your LVO to review your eligibility.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
sanpatel30 said:
Please seniors help me

Please.....
To order your notes just select Permanent Residence.

https://www.getgcms.com - To order try using this.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Amu7809 said:
Hi Guys,

I am an December PNP inland applicant and just received my GCMS note (229 pages) which were generated on 3rd March.
Here are some of the info, I am concerned about my eligibility because its recommend and don’t know what’s that mean
Is anything I should be concern about. Please share your thoughts.

Assessments:

Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not Started.
Criminality: Passed

Review type: Program Assistant Application: PNP I have reviewed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and information contained in the file and note the following. MIN SCORE: 472 – ITA SCORE 1029
PA application promoted. Medical attached to UCI: Yes RCMP Check initiated. CLIENT FEES: Paid languages: Principal Applicant: English: CELPIP – RECEIVED: MET Threshold and verified. POLICE CERTIFICATES FOR PA R10 OK ALL POLICE CERTIFICATES ON FILE. PA: RCMP screening NRT RECOMMENDATION: Pass CRIMINALITY EDUCATION DOCUMENTS Canadian educational credential on file; credential reviewed; Canadian education institution recognized; Unable determine level of Canadian education; officer: please review edoc number 375868. ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as BACHELORS DEGREE (FOUR YEARS). Foreign Credential provided. AGE Applicant’s age reviewed and no change from ITA to E-apr.

Review type: Program Assistant Application: (File number) Regulation: PNP.. I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following.
RECOMMENDATION: Medical : ALL VALID Ready Finalize PNP Triage: Remains in Canada

Review type: Case Analyst Application: I have verified this application under section 11.2 of the Immigration act and make the following determination: RECOMMENDATION. ** Appears to meet requirements** Ready to Finalize
Submitted letters of references which is/are assessed as follows: EDOCS NUMBER(S): The duties listed in the letter of references appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC Code selected. The letter of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirement of the 12 months experience.
I agree with @Gladossy. "recommended pass" is a good sign but the final determination will be made by the IRCC officer. As regards, "Unable determine level of Canadian education," no need to worry, just let the officer review it and order another set of notes, to see if things have changed, most likely it will be a positive outcome.

If you are from India, consider applying for GCMS notes from https://www.getgcms.com and pay in INR, instead of getting a foreign transaction cost.

All the best!

Amu7809

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
legalfalcon said:
I agree with @Gladossy. "recommended pass" is a good sign but the final determination will be made by the IRCC officer. As regards, "Unable determine level of Canadian education," no need to worry, just let the officer review it and order another set of notes, to see if things have changed, most likely it will be a positive outcome.

If you are from India, consider applying for GCMS notes from https://www.getgcms.com and pay in INR, instead of getting a foreign transaction cost.

All the best!
Hi Buddy,

So, it means there is still a chance I may get rejected on eligibility part until another officer agrees.
Not sure how often they disagree with case analyst opinion. Do you have any idea buddy on this?

I just order another set of t GCMS today.

Thank you for help

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Amu7809 said:
Hi Buddy,

So, it means there is still a chance I may get rejected on eligibility part until another officer agrees.
Not sure how often they disagree with case analyst opinion. Do you have any idea buddy on this?

I just order another set of t GCMS today.

Thank you for help
Technically, yes; but most likely the agent agrees with the recommendation unless there is a big issue. Also your Canadian education should not make much of a difference since it does not require ECA. So I would not worry too much about it.
On this note, if I may request you to try ordering your notes from https://www.getgcms.com using Indian currency.

I hope this answers your questions.

vzoo

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ordered on Mar. 9 and still haven't received the notes tho I already landed last week.
This is so slow, glad I didn't pay anything for it.