+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE Entry/Exit stamps asked at the Interview

toshib

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
I also was asked to submit that report, fortunately I got the UAE entry/Exit report through my ex employer by DHL and submitted a colored copy with the mini RQ through mail,now I am waiting the decision.

MyAccount2014

Nov 18, 2014
toshib said:
I also was asked to submit that report, fortunately I got the UAE entry/Exit report through my ex employer by DHL and submitted a colored copy with the mini RQ through mail,now I am waiting the decision.
Hello toship
hope your case will be so smooth and ok

could you please clarify, when did you got the mini RQ? is it the same day of test or post-test?

regards

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I was a UAE resident back in 2009 and after that I have moved to Canada as a Student. My PR was issued in 2012. I have never went back to UAE( no intentions) since 2010. I was wondering whether i should be worried about the RQ and entry/exit stamps, and how should I obtain those information from UAE? please help

imadiq

Star Member
Mar 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IRCANADA said:
Hello,
I was a UAE resident back in 2009 and after that I have moved to Canada as a Student. My PR was issued in 2012. I have never went back to UAE( no intentions) since 2010. I was wondering whether i should be worried about the RQ and entry/exit stamps, and how should I obtain those information from UAE? please help
After reading the 10 pages of threads here its safe that you get the report ,,, at least you will be safe if they ask you one

toshib

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
MyAccount2014 said:
Hello toship
hope your case will be so smooth and ok

could you please clarify, when did you got the mini RQ? is it the same day of test or post-test?

regards
Hi MyAccount2014,
Just correcting typing mistakes

I got the mini RQ(CIT 0520) after I passed the test and interview . I got the the mini RQ after the test directly the same day and sent it later by mail and sent a colored copy of the report thats the only thing they asked me to send

toshib

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
IRCANADA said:
Hello,
Hello,

You will be asked the passport of the last four years assuming you will apply with the old citizenship law,if you use your current passport you may need to get entry/exit record from UAE but if this current passport does not fall in the 4 year period then they wont ask you this record,not all EX UAE residents are asked about this record,it depends on the officer interviewing you,now citizenship officers have more authority to ask which documents to submit instead of citizenship judges according to the new law BILL C-24

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for the reply,
I have already applied in Sept, and just waiting for my AOR.
My new passport was issued in 2011 when I have came back from Dubai. I would like to know, how to go about obtaining the Entry/exit records from dubai? where do I have to sent the request to?
Thanks again

toshib said:
Hello,

You will be asked the passport of the last four years assuming you will apply with the old citizenship law,if you use your current passport you may need to get entry/exit record from UAE but if this current passport does not fall in the 4 year period then they wont ask you this record,not all EX UAE residents are asked about this record,it depends on the officer interviewing you,now citizenship officers have more authority to ask which documents to submit instead of citizenship judges according to the new law BILL C-24

toshib

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
IRCANADA said:
Thank you for the reply,
I have already applied in Sept, and just waiting for my AOR.
My new passport was issued in 2011 when I have came back from Dubai. I would like to know, how to go about obtaining the Entry/exit records from dubai? where do I have to sent the request to?
Thanks again
Hi IRCANDA,

I can see that your old passport that has UAE stamps falls in the four year period, you can get the Entry/Exit record from Dubai International Airport from one of the employee counters there for a fee around $40(120 DHS) through any friend or relative, your friend needs to have a clear copy of the first page of your old passport + the cancelled residence visa page and must specify to the employee travel record of the last four years from application date till today otherwise they will give you record for all the years which could make some confusion when sending it to cic. You then need to translate it in English with a certified translator(ATIO member) if you live in Ontario

MyAccount2014

Nov 18, 2014
toshib said:
Hi MyAccount2014,

I got the mini RQ(CIT 0520) after I passed the test and interview. I got the the mini RQ after the test by mail and sent a colored copy of the report
ok Toship
Is it shortly after the test? I mean how many weeks after the test you got the RQ.
The reason I am asking, is that I did my test on October 21, Which means a month ago and also I am worried of getting an RQ

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much Toshib,
I will contact my friend first thing in the morning.
Thank you again for your help eh

toshib said:
Hi IRCANDA,

I can see that your old passport that has UAE stamps falls in the four year period, you can get the Entry/Exit record from Dubai International Airport from one of the employee counters there for a fee around $40(120 DHS) through any friend or relative, your friend needs to have a clear copy of the first page of your old passport + the cancelled residence visa page and must specify to the employee travel record of the last four years from application date till today otherwise they will give you record for all the years which could make some confusion when sending it to cic. You then need to translate it in English with a certified translator(ATIO member) if you live in Ontario

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
I did the test last Feb and they requested the report last Sep and it was sent to them next day so far 2.5 months passed and nothing happened... the application is deemed none routine now so our waiting time should stretched to 35 months!!!! Which is nonsense and am sick and tired of this subject!!?

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys, i have heard that uae give the last six month report only. is that true? or is it only abu Dhabi. one of my friend got it form abu Dhabi for only six month.

toshib

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
om saif said:
guys, i have heard that uae give the last six month report only. is that true? or is it only abu Dhabi. one of my friend got it form abu Dhabi for only six month.
No thats not true,they can give the entry exit record for the last 20 years if you want, for me I asked them through my ex employer to get the report for the last four years, I got mine from Abu Dhabi and it is same through out the whole UAE as it is a federal system, maybe they did not understand your friend, your freind has to say exact words "entry exit record" in English or in arabic" تقرير حركات الدخول والخروج
and give them the specific period"ie. last four years"

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your old passport that had the GCC visa expired and now your new passport doesnt have it and your old passport no longer falls within the qualifying period, do you still have to produce entry/exit stamps. I am asking this bcoz I know someone who came from GCC and who has been a student for long and never went back and now wants to apply for citizenship, he has been in Canada for a total of 10-11 years now. His new passport issued in Canada.