+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Ssidhu123

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Hello friends,

I am in a strange situation here! I received a passport request for my mother, so I filled the webform and paid for the two way courier service through VSF website on Thursday, Feb 24th. The two way courier fee was deducted from my bank account right away; however, I did not get any confirmation email or SMS after that. Is that normal? How can I verify if they received the request or not? Is there anyone with the same experience?
If fee has been deducted you will get email with AWB number and 2 forms attached with it.. check spam or junk folder too

Riya123

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Hi, confused about this, pls clarify

Consent Form last page, do we have to fill this or leave it blank.
“Applicants wishing to provide biometrics”
“Applicants not wishing to provide biometrics”
Thanks

dhavalmungra

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Hi, confused about this, pls clarify

Consent Form last page, do we have to fill this or leave it blank.
“Applicants wishing to provide biometrics”
“Applicants not wishing to provide biometrics”
Thanks
I believe they have a generalized consent form for all.

It can be left blank for Passport submission package

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
Anyone else's passport at IRCC Delhi waiting since February 1 or February 2 and before?

Let me know and I'll invite you to a WhatsApp group with people waiting from around the same time.

Message me privately here.

Kuldeep_Singh

Dec 31, 2017
Just got a mail from VFS: - Any clues what this means, I logged on GCKEY but the application does not say Approved, nor there are any Counterfoil details. I am worried if it is a rejection.

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxx has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.