+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

kanwaljeet

Jan 7, 2018
Just got a mail from VFS: - Any clues what this means, I logged on GCKEY but the application does not say Approved, nor there are any Counterfoil details. I am worried if it is a rejection.

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxx has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.
When did it reach IRCC ?

Nams SINP-EE

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
Just got a mail from VFS: - Any clues what this means, I logged on GCKEY but the application does not say Approved, nor there are any Counterfoil details. I am worried if it is a rejection.

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxx has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.
Wait for some time. It should get updated by today evening. When did your passports reached IRCC Delhi???

JNAIR1529

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......

I got the same update for the tracking ID of my spouse today, his passport also reached IRCC and was under process since Feb-14.
He is a dependent in my EE PR application, I am primary applicant and my passport reached IRCC two days later on Feb-16. I have not received decision envelope update for myself yet.
Since my tracking ID was generated two days later, I am hoping I too will receive the update in a day or two.
Only strange thing I think is that both applicants did not update together, the dependent's application got processed prior to the primary applicant. Not sure if someone else had similar experience.

komal555

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021
i submitted webform on 25th feb and got tracking number .but still no body come to pickup my passport. also way bill no. is not found on bluedart website. and also sis not get any call and mesg from bluedart.

Nams SINP-EE

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
i submitted webform on 25th feb and got tracking number .but still no body come to pickup my passport. also way bill no. is not found on bluedart website. and also sis not get any call and mesg from bluedart.
Waybill tracking available only after bluedart pickup. Try to submit package to nearest bluedart hub if pickup is delayed.

Lldd

Feb 15, 2022
Same thing happened to me…. As I got AWB no but it was not generated to blue dart!!! So I went to VFS center near my place as they told me to show my AWB which I received on my mail. So on the spot they generated it!!

SwatiB

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
I got the same update for the tracking ID of my spouse today, his passport also reached IRCC and was under process since Feb-14.
He is a dependent in my EE PR application, I am primary applicant and my passport reached IRCC two days later on Feb-16. I have not received decision envelope update for myself yet.
Since my tracking ID was generated two days later, I am hoping I too will receive the update in a day or two.
Only strange thing I think is that both applicants did not update together, the dependent's application got processed prior to the primary applicant. Not sure if someone else had similar experience.
Is your file in IRCC New Delhi? I have same PPR and passport received date

rez2

Feb 28, 2022
hello ,

I need a your urgent help regarding passport submission for dependents .

I have received two AWB numbers post making the payment for 2 applicants , one Principal and second is the Dependent applicant.

do we send two different packages to bluedart or we put both the passports in one package ?

if we send two different packages then , we put the consent form and the two way courier form in name of the principal applicant or different for the dependent applicant ?.

kanwaljeet

Jan 7, 2018
hello ,

I need a your urgent help regarding passport submission for dependents .

I have received two AWB numbers post making the payment for 2 applicants , one Principal and second is the Dependent applicant.

do we send two different packages to bluedart or we put both the passports in one package ?

if we send two different packages then , we put the consent form and the two way courier form in name of the principal applicant or different for the dependent applicant ?.
Yes, Send two different packages, and fill the forms for whoever the packages is for.

Reactions: canadavisa000

rez2

Feb 28, 2022
Yes, Send two different packages, and fill the forms for whoever the packages is for.

many thanks for the quick feedback , in this case , I will do the following :-

make two different packages
Add the common request letter received in the name of principal applicant in both the packages , along with the consent & courier form w.r.t the applicant.

Actually my question is , we receive 1 request letter from IRCC and the details of the dependent are not mentioned in the letter , so is it fine if we send two different packages with each having the request letter received in the name of principal applicant ?.

kanwaljeet

Jan 7, 2018
many thanks for the quick feedback , in this case , I will do the following :-

make two different packages
Add the common request letter received in the name of principal applicant in both the packages , along with the consent & courier form w.r.t the applicant.

Actually my question is , we receive 1 request letter from IRCC and the details of the dependent are not mentioned in the letter , so is it fine if we send two different packages with each having the request letter received in the name of principal applicant ?.
Yes I did the same. Dependets' details are not mentioned in PPR email. So put the same email in both the packages.

Reactions: rez2