+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

komal555

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021
Usually, how long does it take for the passport pick up from the home. It's been 2 days since I have raised the request but nobody showed up yet. I know in the email they said it will 3-5 days, but is that a real estimate or it does gets picked up earlier than these estimates.
m also waiting from 26th feb. still didnt get any update regarding pickup also contacted bluedart they dont have any information

jay12

Feb 20, 2016
Same thing happened to me…. As I got AWB no but it was not generated to blue dart!!! So I went to VFS center near my place as they told me to show my AWB which I received on my mail. So on the spot they generated it!!
i submitted webform on 25th feb and got tracking number .but still no body come to pickup my passport. also way bill no. is not found on bluedart website. and also sis not get any call and mesg from bluedart.
[/QUOTE]
Hi, I filled web form and paid for the two way courier service but never got any AWB or confirmation email. Not sure if I used a right link or not. Please tell me about yours. Did you happen to pay right away after filling the two way courier service form or got a payment link through an email then paid?. I am confused! It asked me to pay right away which I did. In contrast, On the vfs website it says you get an email with a payment link to pay for the two way courier service. Which one is true? Is that changed recently?

Last edited:

Nisha_PV

Sep 2, 2021
Hi Guys,

any help is appreciated.

I have requested for passport pick up via webform for myself and my spouse on Friday 25th February, 2022 for our Canadian PR. We have got 2 emails from passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com for myself and my spouse.

The AWB number for my spouse when checked on Bluedart website yesterday shows that the AWB number is active and the pick-up has been registered.

However, for myself, when i check the Bluedart website it says "No records found". To check this we had called Bluedart team yesterday and they have told us that the AWB number given to me is associated (or conflicting) with a different customer back from 2021.

Can some one help me on what to do next. should i raise another webform, should i wait for a reply, what should i do?

Regards,
Nisha

komal555

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021
Hi, I filled web form and paid for two way courier service but never got any AWB or confirmation email. Not sure if I used a the right link or not. Please tell me about yours. Did you

Hi, I filled web form and paid for the two way courier service but never got any AWB or confirmation email. Not sure if I used a right link or not. Please tell me about yours. Did you happen to pay right away after filling the two way courier service form or got a payment link through an email then paid?. I am confused! It asked me to pay right away which I did. In contrast, On the vfs website it says you get an email with a payment link to pay for the two way courier service. Which one is true? Is that changed recently?
i didnot get payment link in email. i paid right away after filled webform. and got only one email in which tracking details given and wait for 3 to 5 days to pickup by bluedart.

komal555

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021
Hi Guys,

any help is appreciated.

I have requested for passport pick up via webform for myself and my spouse on Friday 25th February, 2022 for our Canadian PR. We have got 2 emails from passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com for myself and my spouse.

The AWB number for my spouse when checked on Bluedart website yesterday shows that the AWB number is active and the pick-up has been registered.

However, for myself, when i check the Bluedart website it says "No records found". To check this we had called Bluedart team yesterday and they have told us that the AWB number given to me is associated (or conflicting) with a different customer back from 2021.

Can some one help me on what to do next. should i raise another webform, should i wait for a reply, what should i do?

Regards,
Nisha
i got tracking number on 25th feb but still my tracking id is not found on bluedart website.m

jay12

Feb 20, 2016
i didnot get payment link in email. i paid right away after filled webform. and got only one email in which tracking details given and wait for 3 to 5 days to pickup by bluedart.
Thanks for your reply! How did you pay? By credit card or bank?

Lldd

Feb 15, 2022
i submitted webform on 25th feb and got tracking number .but still no body come to pickup my passport. also way bill no. is not found on bluedart website. and also sis not get any call and mesg from bluedart.
[/QUOTE]
I have paid right away after filling the “two way courier service form” then after a hour I have received an email with AWB no.

Rishi_Vyas

Feb 11, 2021
PP Sent on 10th Feb
PP received at DELHI on 11th Feb
Got a message yesterday (1 March) - ' Decision on your courier has been sent back' along with a tracking number

my concern is - NO UPDATE ON CIC , still showing as 'in progress'

Anyone is same situation? kindly help