+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Peteratpete

Feb 25, 2022
Usually, how long does it take for the passport pick up from the home. It's been 2 days since I have raised the request but nobody showed up yet. I know in the email they said it will 3-5 days, but is that a real estimate or it does gets picked up earlier than these estimates.

Harjasroop

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
If fee has been deducted you will get email with AWB number and 2 forms attached with it.. check spam or junk folder too

Hi, the confirmation of receipt of passport package has not come yet for my dependent child. Have not yet received the tracking I'd from VFS...can someone help, why this happened.. or i will receive it in some days?

jay12

Feb 20, 2016
Hi, the confirmation of receipt of passport package has not come yet for my dependent child. Have not yet received the tracking I'd from VFS...can someone help, why this happened.. or i will receive it in some days?
Did you use two way courier service? I filled the webform and it asked me to pay right away. Nothing after paying Rs 1729, even no email regarding the payment or reciept of request. Not sure how to send the passport to the imigration since vfs doesn't accept in person and not getting anything from the two courier service request.

Riya123

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Usually, how long does it take for the passport pick up from the home. It's been 2 days since I have raised the request but nobody showed up yet. I know in the email they said it will 3-5 days, but is that a real estimate or it does gets picked up earlier than these estimates.
same here

Akash778

Oct 22, 2021
Hello, wanted to book my flight. Curious to know what's the average time it takes currently from requesting passport pick up until passport receiving?

Also, in 'VFS Courier Request form', do we need to fill anything in section 3 which asks "In case of Non Serviceable Location, I agree to collect the above mentioned passport(s) from the below mentioned BLUE DART (HAL) Location:".
I live in Surat city and there is Blue dart service.

Please advise!

Nams SINP-EE

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
Hello, wanted to book my flight. Curious to know what's the average time it takes currently from requesting passport pick up until passport receiving?

Also, in 'VFS Courier Request form', do we need to fill anything in section 3 which asks "In case of Non Serviceable Location, I agree to collect the above mentioned passport(s) from the below mentioned BLUE DART (HAL) Location:".
I live in Surat city and there is Blue dart service.

Please advise!
It takes between 2 to 4 weeks.
Leave section 3 blank

kanwaljeet

Jan 7, 2018
Hi
I got my passport back saying that photo doesn't meet the requirement I had it measured and everything. Also I only got my spouse's photos back not mine. But none of us got the COPR.
Does that mean they have accepted my photos. Should I send them my photos again ?

Nams SINP-EE

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
Hi
I got my passport back saying that photo doesn't meet the requirement I had it measured and everything. Also I only got my spouse's photos back not mine. But none of us got the COPR.
Does that mean they have accepted my photos. Should I send them my photos again ?
Sorry to know. Send again with new photographs for both.