+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Ssidhu123

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Can anyone confirm what it means : dispatched from IRCC to the Canada visa application centre in new delhi.
Does it mean it’s it will again get dispatched from the visa application centre to me? Or is it currently on my way?
I actually have my flight tomorrow:x
Yeah it will go to vac and then bluedart will deliver it to you..but it will take one or two days only.. when u got dispatch message .. u didn't extend your flight ticket ..

songoku

Jan 19, 2022
Yeah it will go to vac and then bluedart will deliver it to you..but it will take one or two days only.. when u got dispatch message .. u didn't extend your flight ticket ..
i got the dispatch message today. I have today’s time to extend it but it will cost 1lakh.
I think it’s the only option now. Not sure if the passport can make it by tomorrow.

Ssidhu123

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
i got the dispatch message today. I have today’s time to extend it but it will cost 1lakh.
I think it’s the only option now. Not sure if the passport can make it by tomorrow.
You might get it by tomorrow afternoon or evening but no surety ..ask someone who got their passport after dispatching

songoku

Jan 19, 2022
Just received the "dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI. "
It was in Process since Feb 3rd at IRCC and this is for PR Spousal Category with dependent Child.
Can anyone let me know how long will it take from here to receive the passport? Thanks!
hey, did you get your passport?If you did
How long did it take after receiving the dispatch message?

Abajaj

Dec 16, 2018
Hi, Does anyone know in the new IRCC Portal, if the counterfoil information will be available after stamping?

We sent my mother’s passport for TRV stamping a week ago, the status on IRCC Portal just got updated to approved. But I don’t see any counterfoil record in IRCC Portal.

I remember that in GC Key we can see counterfoil info once status is updated to 'approved'.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Finally, got PP back for parents super visa

PPR request – Feb 6
PP submit – Feb 8
received at Ahmedabad – Feb 11
received at Delhi – Feb 15
dispatched from Delhi – Feb 22
received back – Feb 25

Reactions: Rajinder1234

jay12

Feb 20, 2016
Hello friends,

I am in a strange situation here! I received a passport request for my mother, so I filled the webform and paid for the two way courier service through VSF website on Thursday, Feb 24th. The two way courier fee was deducted from my bank account right away; however, I did not get any confirmation email or SMS after that. Is that normal? How can I verify if they received the request or not? Is there anyone with the same experience?

Ssidhu123

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
W

In the photo, was your head in the center of the picture from all sides?
Before photo size was wrong I mean dimensions.. photo should be 50×70 and head should be between 31 to 36. .. ask photographer they will get u according to size nd confirm from 2,3 other photographers about size ..thats what we did this time ..