+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
This is fake tracking ID . Thank you .
They are closed right
I think my passport was processed at IRCC office, was delivered to VFS Delhi office, and was then couriered to me, all these during lockdown; says they sure are working, maybe only a few departments or even with reduced capacity; but they aren't completely closed.

Newb

Oct 5, 2017
I can track my fathers passport using AWB#, but its showing From: New Delhi as well as To: New Delhi. To shouldn't be New Delhi. @Ash.newbie Do you see the same?
But for my mother I never got the return AWB#. What to do?
Hi, Mine was showing From & To as New Delhi, but now showing destination as Aluva not my home address,how about yours now?

MTLasalle

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Hi, Mine was showing From & To as New Delhi, but now showing destination as Aluva not my home address,how about yours now?
my parents dropped the passports at blue dart office, it’s showing the same blue dart office city as destination.

MTLasalle

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Your application, tracking ID No. 3466 is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the NEW DELHI Office, on 2021/04/19 for processing.

This is my status.
You can use the VFS tracking ID that you first got when your passport was sent to IRCC by VFS on blue dart website by selecting Reference number to track your package.

Newb

Oct 5, 2017
Hi, Does anyones decision envelope from VFS,new Delhi has been dispatched via bluedart showing correct desitinaion city?. As mine was dispatched on Apr 30th but showing different destination city first it showed To & From as New Delhi & now showing designation city asAluwa not my home destination city name,don't know the reason....

akhilpoothampara

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Did
I think my passport was processed at IRCC office, was delivered to VFS Delhi office, and was then couriered to me, all these during lockdown; says they sure are working, maybe only a few departments or even with reduced capacity; but they aren't completely closed.
You apply for PRTD??
Please let me know the timeline

Sneed

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
So do we have an official word from IRCC extending our Passpoer submission deadline due to VFS closure or do we have to obtain it ourselves?

gautamatuag

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Updates I received are as below. Please note, my application is for Work Permit. Not sure if that impacts the below timelines. Hope you get an update soon.

12 Apr - Passport Request Mail from IRCC
13 Apr - Passport Pickup by Bluedart (from Pune)
15 Apr - Dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, Bangalore Office
16 Apr - Received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Chandigarh OC
30 Apr - Decision envelope for your application has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI
30 Apr - Decision envelope for your application has been received from the IRCC Office
30 Apr - Decision envelope for your application has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC
Received my stamped Passport yesterday. :) Good luck everyone.

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Just called Ndvo, they confirmed that they will not accept new passports but will return the already submitted passports.

Reactions: Navreet073