+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Ash.newbie

Apr 7, 2021
Received an update-
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxx has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, NEW DELHI on 2021/04/30 via Blue Dart.
Tried checking return AWB#, its not activated yet

MTLasalle

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
I also got the same message.
it also says Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.

gautamatuag

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Received an update-
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxx has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, NEW DELHI on 2021/04/30 via Blue Dart.
Tried checking return AWB#, its not activated yet
Same for me.
Hopefully the passport gets delivered by early next week.

akhilpoothampara

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Same for me.
Hopefully the passport gets delivered by early next week.
Your application, tracking ID No. ******** is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the NEW DELHI Office, on 2021/04/19 for processing.

**This is my status since 2021/04/19 ******

Please share your timeline please

gautamatuag

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Your application, tracking ID No. ******** is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the NEW DELHI Office, on 2021/04/19 for processing.

**This is my status since 2021/04/19 ******

Please share your timeline please
Updates I received are as below. Please note, my application is for Work Permit. Not sure if that impacts the below timelines. Hope you get an update soon.

12 Apr - Passport Request Mail from IRCC
13 Apr - Passport Pickup by Bluedart (from Pune)
15 Apr - Dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, Bangalore Office
16 Apr - Received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Chandigarh OC
30 Apr - Decision envelope for your application has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI
30 Apr - Decision envelope for your application has been received from the IRCC Office
30 Apr - Decision envelope for your application has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC

akhilpoothampara

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Updates I received are as below. Please note, my application is for Work Permit. Not sure if that impacts the below timelines. Hope you get an update soon.

12 Apr - Passport Request Mail from IRCC
13 Apr - Passport Pickup by Bluedart (from Pune)
15 Apr - Dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, Bangalore Office
16 Apr - Received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Chandigarh OC
30 Apr - Decision envelope for your application has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI
30 Apr - Decision envelope for your application has been received from the IRCC Office
30 Apr - Decision envelope for your application has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC
Thank you , so Ircc is still working in this pandemic right. Happy to hear that. It is processed in delhi right