+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Ash.newbie

Apr 7, 2021
I can track my fathers passport using AWB#, but its showing From: New Delhi as well as To: New Delhi. To shouldn't be New Delhi. @Ash.newbie Do you see the same?
But for my mother I never got the return AWB#. What to do?
Mine shows the same as yours “To: New Delhi”, i assume it will update once package will be picked up/register. Lets wait till tomorrow.
Regarding your mother’s AWB, i am not sure may be try emailing vfs helpline (passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com). Hope other experts in the group can guide you better on this.

MTLasalle

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Mine shows the same as yours “To: New Delhi”, i assume it will update once package will be picked up/register. Lets wait till tomorrow.
Regarding your mother’s AWB, i am not sure may be try emailing vfs helpline (passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com). Hope other experts in the group can guide you better on this.
I know for sure that VFS tracking ID can be used as reference number on bluedart website to track the courier. But currently, its not sowing anything with tracking ID.

For my mother, I sent an email to VFS, called them and even twitter them, no help at all.

I guess, lets wait until tomorrow to see updates.

MTLasalle

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
you know what, I just tried again with tracking ID and I am able to track for my father and mother.

ahmedcar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-08-2019
AOR Received.
15-10-2019
File Transfer...
15-11-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
24-10-2019
Interview........
25-09-2020 (Non-Scheduled, over the phone)
Hey Guys, I just received my Wife’s & Son’s Stamped passport & Copr.. I thought this would be the last step of the Journey but the travel ban is another hurdle to face.. Good Luck to All

akhilpoothampara

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Your application, tracking ID No. 3466 is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the NEW DELHI Office, on 2021/04/19 for processing.

This is my status.

akhilpoothampara

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
They'll hold it

You can request to have it back.. not sure what it would do to your application.. no one I know of has ever done it
Your application, tracking ID No. 3466 is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the NEW DELHI Office, on 2021/04/19 for processing.

This is my status..