Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Many people got passports without visa/stamp/copr, i think I'll be one of them too

Satya7299

May 5, 2021
Hey folks...
I have applied for my wife’s permanent residency under family sponsorship
The PPR date is March 19,2021 and blue dart agent picked her package on March 27, 2021
After the announcement of VAC’s closure my wife’s passport has been returned with out stamping on 5th May, 2021 due to error in photo dimensions
To resubmit the whole package again the VACs suspended the two way courier service for time being.
Is there anyone in the same boat or with an alternative?
Please get back

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2017
Hey folks...
The PPR date is March 19,2021 and blue dart agent picked her package on March 27, 2021
After the announcement of VAC’s closure my wife’s passport has been returned with out stamping on 5th May, 2021 due to error in photo dimensions
To resubmit the whole package again the VACs suspended the two way courier service for time being.
Please get back
I have heard that many people are in the same boat and got the same reasoning. Not sure if the reason is actually true or they just gave any reason since VAC has closed

Satya7299

May 5, 2021
I have heard that many people are in the same boat and got the same reasoning. Not sure if the reason is actually true or they just gave any reason since VAC has closed
Yeah..i almost have the same doubt.
Because , I am pretty sure that her photos are up to mark. They are taken by a professional photographer.
I have no idea...what’s happening...

Navreet073

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Hey folks...
Please get back
Same here
Same reason