+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Svd130

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Hi,
I see below as the current status for the VFS tracking Id. Does anybody know how long it is taking these days for the stamping to complete?

"Your application, tracking ID No.20210XXXXXXXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office."

neve.rmind

May 15, 2019
Hi,
I see below as the current status for the VFS tracking Id. Does anybody know how long it is taking these days for the stamping to complete?

"Your application, tracking ID No.20210XXXXXXXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office."
Is your Counterfoil updated in the account?

neve.rmind

May 15, 2019
PPR : 17DEC
Payment Link : 31DEC
Passports picked up : 01JAN
Your application, tracking ID No.20210104XXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2021/01/05
Counterfoil updated in myaccount : 12JAN
COPR validity : 31MAY2021

By when can I expect to passports be returned back to me?

anki_t90

Oct 13, 2019
Hi, i have a doubt, i recieved ready for visa mail for PR, my passport reached ircc (delhi) for stamping on 23rd dec, and i have no further update, is this normal, is rejection at this stage possible ?

neve.rmind

May 15, 2019
Hi, i have a doubt, i recieved ready for visa mail for PR, my passport reached ircc (delhi) for stamping on 23rd dec, and i have no further update, is this normal, is rejection at this stage possible ?
Is your account updated? If yes, that means someone has worked on your application after you sent the passports. If not, you can call IRCC and ask for the latest status, ask specifically is the COPR has been prepared and/or printed and then ask for it's validity.

Sarbjit840

Nov 10, 2020
Your application, tracking ID No.20210104XXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2021/01/05

Hii we are not getting payment link how long they take to reply for email regarding payment link if we change the address

anki_t90

Oct 13, 2019
Is your account updated? If yes, that means someone has worked on your application after you sent the passports. If not, you can call IRCC and ask for the latest status, ask specifically is the COPR has been prepared and/or printed and then ask for it's validity.
No, I didn't see any update on my account, i recieved just received mail to send passport and photographs

Svd130

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020

May I know which IRCC office your passport at? Is it New Delhi or Chandigarh?

Jul 24, 2020
Hi Dears,

I have recieved an AWB# after the payment of Rs.1689 for 2-way courier passport submission. My location to submit passport is at Blue-dart in vishakhpatnam, AP.

Unfortunately, blue dart saff is saying my details are not showing in their system. They can accept the passport only it reflects in the system. I paid it 5 days ago and recieved the AWB number from VFS on the same day. I am still waiting for the details to be reflected in the blue dart system.

Please advise you guys.

Is there any one who face the same issue?

Tinnaneeraj

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
New Delhi Visa Office: How to submit passport for Stamping (Two way courier services)

ONLY 1 PASSPORT PAR PACKAGE. IF YOU HAVE MORE THEN 1 APPLICANT (INCLUDE DEPENDENT) YOU NEED TO REQUEST <<X>> NUMBER OF PACKAGES FOR <<X>> NUMBER OF APPLICANTS (INCLUDE ALL DEPENDENT)

sent email to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com and ask for two way courier service details. provide applicant full name / file number and UCI number for all applicant and Dependent and attach your passport request.

Ones you sent email VFS will ask you following details that you have to provide: VFS will request you to provide the below details to assist you further.

1. Application number:
2. UCI number:
3. Name:
4. Number of passports for package transmission:
5. Contact numbers:
6. Email address:
7. Person address and pin-code for collection:
8. Desired date for collection (minimum 24 hours is required):
9. Location at which biometrics was enrolled:
10. Please confirm if you would like to opt for SMS service:
11.Please confirm if you have opted for premium Lounge services
12.a. If yes then please share the scan copy of the receipt as an attachment in pdf format
13. Tracking ID

Please provide above details as an attachment in a text ( .txt) file. & attached PPR letter too.

In case of pickup and deliver service NOT available @ your location VFS will also ask you to nearby location to drop or collect your passport.

After submit all requested detail wait for payment link. In my case it took 10 days to get payment link. VFS will send you payment link via Email and text message. You have to pay within 5 hours ones you get payment link. Check spam email in my case payment link deliver to spam message. Reply back email to request NEW PAYMENT LINK in case of payment link expired.

Important: ones you pay reply back to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com that you already successful completed payment. Within 5-10 minutes you will get another email with AWB#.

Package preparation: Use A4 size envelope.

On Envelope write down address as:

To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

List of document need to add in package:

1. Passport
2. 2 Photos: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
3. Consent form: you can download from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J8id18P2lqU0BjcEA5nVKTEn8ENwRbF5/view?usp=sharing
4. SMS/Courier return form: you can download from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MACAp6gOGGL6IPlM4LGtmq7JmLGI2Z-V/view?usp=sharing
5. Passport transmission letter for all applicants for who service has been booked & paid for. (AWB # Email)
6. Passport Request Email from New Delhi VO
7. Any other document if New Delhi VO requested with your PPR.

Passport pickup day: blue dart courier boy will pickup sealed Envelope and put AWB label on package, S/He also give you 2nd copy of printed AWB to applicant for tracking . you can track after courier boy pickup your package.

Blue Dart will pick up your pkg next day. Passport return time 14-21 days ~~. Blue Dart tracking link: https://www.bluedart.com/web/guest

VFS will sent you text notification ones your passport submitted from VFS Delhi to IRCC for stamping (only if you pay for SMS service)
VFS will also sent you text message ones your passport ship back from VFS to your home address after stamping. (Only if you pay for SMS service)

**************************************************************************************************************************************************
how to request more than 1 package if you have 2 or more passport to submit: PLEASE MENTION IN EMAIL THAT YOU NEED <<X>> NUMBER OF PACKAGE FOR <<X>> NUMBER OF APPLICANT FOR PASSPORT SUBMISSION.

Mention in email that you need <x> number of package for <x> number of applicant.

Create text file like:

1. Application number:
2. UCI number:
3. Name:
<<First applicant name>>
<<First applicant UCI>>
<<second applicant name>>
<<Second applicant UCI>>
<<3rd Applicant name>>
<<3rd Applicant UCI>>
4. Number of passports for package transmission: 3

5. Contact numbers:
6. Email address:
7. Person address and pin-code for collection:
8. Desired date for collection (minimum 24 hours is required):
9. Location at which biometrics was enrolled:
10. Please confirm if you would like to opt for SMS service:

VFS will return 1 passport/ pkg. if you submitted 2 passport VFS will sent you back 2 pkg after stamping.

Passport submission fees table ( for 1 package)
TasksTime Entry NotesCurr.RateHrs. (# of package)Tax1Tax2Line Total
Package TransmissionIRCC Package Transmission ChargesINR4781--478
Passport SubmissionIRCC Passport Submission ChargesINR10431--1043
SMSIRCC SMS ChargesINR1681--168

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ones passport successfully deliver to VFS New Delhi, Next working day you will get Email/text notification with your tracking ID and return AWB number. as per email subject line it say requested additional details BUT this is VFS standard format. no need to reply this email.

you can track your VFS passport application with tracking ID after 24 hours. tracking link:

Subject: Vfsglobal - Requested additional details
Vfs@Vfsglobal.com <Vfs@Vfsglobal.com>
### 2020-12-## #:19 AM
To: < your Email>

Dear Applicant,
Tracking ID: 2020##########
The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:
Remarks: PLEASE FIND YOUR TRACKING ID 2020##########AND AWB- Number ###########OF YOUR APPLICATION
Kindly contact the CVAC for further clarifications.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello. I sent 4 passports with different AWB numbers. Should I get 4 emails with tracking id and AWB from them after delivery of passports at vfs?

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Today my. passport was picked up by Bluedart , when should I start getting updates from VFS/IRCC? Also I have paid for SMS service, so when the sms start coming in?