+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Manpu

Jan 8, 2021
I send them emails so many times but there is always a automated reply,, even on phone calls they are not giving any information,, they said email is the only way,, so I really don’t know what to do now

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hey Guys,

When we send photos and passport for PPR, do we have to write Name and DOB on back of both photos or just one photo?

Please advise

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
Hello everyone,
Do we have attach with the package the courier transmission letter( AWB Email) ?
Moreover has someone used a transparent folder to keep the documents inside the A4 package?

SidCD

Sep 18, 2020
Anybody received payment link for VFS Passport submission? I emailed them on 31st Dec but haven't heard anything from them yet? Anybody with same timeline in my boat?

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Anybody received payment link for VFS Passport submission? I emailed them on 31st Dec but haven't heard anything from them yet? Anybody with same timeline in my boat?
I got it today, I had emailed on 3rd Jan.

I would say please reply back to the autogenerated message that we get with ticket#

SidCD

Sep 18, 2020
I tried multiple times but still haven't received anything. Should I try to use new different email?

I would say please reply back to the autogenerated message that we get with ticket#

SidCD

Sep 18, 2020
I tried multiple times but still haven't received anything. Should I try to use new different email?

Should I repeat the process with a different email address? I might get a new ticket number but If I receive the payment link in the other email address then I can ignore this right? Please advice.