+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hello All,

I am seeing below status on Bluedart tracking , status is still not changed after the pickup , pickup was done today.
@robertp , any idea here?

LocationDetailsDateTime *
GoregaonPickup Has Been Registered12 Jan 202117:52

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
I did get payment link at 4.30 pm today.
Requested payment before 4 pm to get pick-up for 12th jan 2021.
What can i expect ?
Will the pickup be on 12th or no?
ReplyReport •••
Was your passport picked up yesterday? If yes then after pickup was the status updated on Bluedart tracking?did they send any update after passport pickup?

SidCD

Sep 18, 2020
Hi,
I received AWB number in the email. It says I have to give it to the courier guy. So basically I just have to give the number that's it right? Do I need any receipt or something?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello. I sent 4 passports with different AWB numbers. Should I get 4 emails with tracking id and AWB from them after delivery of passports at vfs?
some time VFS sent separate email and some time 1 email with 4 vfs tracking number. if you register SMS services each passport update will notify by Email and text message,

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi,
I received AWB number in the email. It says I have to give it to the courier guy. So basically I just have to give the number that's it right? Do I need any receipt or something?
bluedart guy will come with waybill sticker just make sure to confirm they have same AWB # sticker what you received by Email. in my case bluedart pickup boy come with 2 set of sticker one for me and other for package.

SidCD

Sep 18, 2020
bluedart guy will come with waybill sticker just make sure to confirm they have same AWB # sticker what you received by Email. in my case bluedart pickup boy come with 2 set of sticker one for me and other for package.
Oh Ok. Perfect. Thanks very much.

Siddiqua

Star Member
Jan 4, 2020
Hi there! Please help!! Who has got their passport back , whats the additional papers they send with it. Do they send copr and landing paper with it

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hey Guys, If my area is not serviceable by Blue Dart and I need to go to bluedart to submit the passport packages.

Do I need to fill in anything extra on vfs consent form?

Please advise

Svd130

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Hi, Anyone who recently submitted passport received any further updates? Anyone who submitted passport recently please share your timeline. This could help other people estimate their own timeline.

Here is my timeline so far:
Passport submission timeline:
Jan 9th, 11:00 AM -> Blue dart picked up package
Jan 11th, 4:20 PM -> Package delivered to VFS New Delhi
Jan 12, 11:07 AM -> VFS Tracking Id and return AWB recieved.
Jan 13, 10:33 AM -> Status change to: Tracking ID No.20210XX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2021/01/13