+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

enth

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Ok, mine is no biometrics as well, but work permit. So, probably for super visa there is no 'transmission charges'.

were you able to get the vga to reply? I was expecting payment for two but they sentfor one,not replying now.. not sure what to do.. it isso difficult to reach them on phone

Luys5000

Sep 5, 2020
Hey Guys, If my area is not serviceable by Blue Dart and I need to go to bluedart to submit the passport packages.

Do I need to fill in anything extra on vfs consent form?

Please advise
Hi my area is also not serviceable Vsf send me mail I send other address but I didn’t got payment link please advise me how you infom Vsf to submit passport at blue dart office and when you got payment link please reply

Risabh_Canada

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
For Documents . Do we need to keep the email with AWB nos as listed in this thread ? I dont think so .i think only orignal passport request recieved from New delhi VO. Can anobody Confirm urgnetly ?

first Post in this thread List of document need to add in package:

5. Passport transmission letter for all applicants for who service has been booked & paid for. (AWB # Email)
6.Passport Request Email from New Delhi VO

Last edited:

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi my area is also not serviceable Vsf send me mail I send other address but I didn’t got payment link please advise me how you infom Vsf to submit passport at blue dart office and when you got payment link please reply
when did you send the first email to vfs?

SidCD

Sep 18, 2020
bluedart guy will come with waybill sticker just make sure to confirm they have same AWB # sticker what you received by Email. in my case bluedart pickup boy come with 2 set of sticker one for me and other for package.
Hi, Will the courier guy bring the envelope or package while coming to pick up passport. Or do we have to bring our envelope and give it to the courier guy?

Tinnaneeraj

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hi, Anyone who recently submitted passport received any further updates? Anyone who submitted passport recently please share your timeline. This could help other people estimate their own timeline.

Here is my timeline so far:
Passport submission timeline:
Jan 9th, 11:00 AM -> Blue dart picked up package
Jan 11th, 4:20 PM -> Package delivered to VFS New Delhi
Jan 12, 11:07 AM -> VFS Tracking Id and return AWB recieved.
Jan 13, 10:33 AM -> Status change to: Tracking ID No.20210XX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2021/01/13
same status as on 14/01/2021
passports under process at the IRCC office

riarai

Jan 15, 2021
You will get email& text notification with your tracking ID and return AWB number ones your passport delivered to VFS. Please check first post last section.
My passport was sent from Delhi to Canada but i haven't received any tracking ID yet. I know this because my husband received his email with all the details to track the same. What do I do next?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
My passport was sent from Delhi to Canada but i haven't received any tracking ID yet. I know this because my husband received his email with all the details to track the same. What do I do next?
I don't understand why your passport sent from Delhi VFS to Canada? for stamping VFS submit passport to IRCC office New Delhi.

you can track passport stamping process with VFS tracking number Start with 202##########.
VFS passport submission tracking link: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-GPTWave1/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+zXVvfCaQtqf4wkl10oKbwhActUUQpLseDw/c2V80Cpow==

riarai

Jan 15, 2021
Sorry @robertp it was a typo.. passports have reached Delhi but I haven't received any email or text message with the tracking number like what my husband got. Will it take time or shouldn't I receive it at the same time as our passports were sent from here together.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Sorry @robertp it was a typo.. passports have reached Delhi but I haven't received any email or text message with the tracking number like what my husband got. Will it take time or shouldn't I receive it at the same time as our passports were sent from here together.
Did you give your email and phone number or your husband email and phone for passport submission?

is your husband got email and text for both passport?