+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Processing Time Updates for Pakistan.

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Its too early for GCMs notes. Its better to wait for atleast 30 more days ( hope you will get the decision within this time InshaAllah) or otherwise apply for Gcms. I personally can’t see any advantage of GCMs right now.
InshAllah. I just wanted to apply notes for the Spousal sponsorship app. So if I do apply it will tell me information 30 days from now?

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
I'm speechless. It took a few seconds for your good news to sink in.

My next prediction:
Your TRV will be up to your passport expiry.

@ubfx: Hope you're listening. Act fast and do get the new passports for your wife and son (TRV validity until their/your passport requests expected)

I'm so so happy that you finally received the passport request. This is the best news of the holiday season (hamid607 got passport request just before Christmas).

Santa is busy giving TRV visas to all you guys who have been waiting so patiently. You guys have been a great virtual team.... keeping each other's morale high :)

@Omairi7, @hamid607, @ubfx and @Mrmoody90..... hats off to you guys for your exceptional levels of patience, good humor and positive spirit :):)
well glad for @Omairi7 but i am wondering first time ever during visit i switched of my phone which is always on roaming lol now i have opened it again may be i will get a call too regarding pp renewal it is not a issue as ill reach next day it will be submit and in 4 days it will be delivered before submission if i got email or any call but again thanks @Bryanna for your replies let see what is next will update here if i have any update as cic account is same as it was and no email or message on phone as well

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
O.M.G sir congrats good to hear that alhumdulilah don't stress after all this wait... Its a YES inshallah.
So happy for you please pray for us. Thanks :)
Dear @Bryanna
I got a phone call from CHC islamabad to submit my passport " old and new " as decision has been made on my application. I just came back from VFS Lahore after submitting my passport. :) Hope for the best and positive outcome now.

Yes, as per @Bryanna Prediction, i have got phone call for Passport which means 3rd will be @ubfx and 4th will be @Mrmoody90

The Real Question is GC KEY account is showing no updates what so ever :(

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Thanks @Bryanna for always supporting us. You're Great !

My next prediction:

@ubfx: Hope you're listening. Act fast and do get the new passports for your wife and son (TRV validity until their/your passport requests expected)

I'm so so happy that you finally received the passport request. This is the best news of the holiday season (hamid607 got passport request just before Christmas).

Santa is busy giving TRV visas to all you guys who have been waiting so patiently. You guys have been a great virtual team.... keeping each other's morale high :)

@Omairi7, @hamid607, @ubfx and @Mrmoody90..... hats off to you guys for your exceptional levels of patience, good humor and positive spirit :):)

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
A QUICK QUESTION AFTER TRACKING MY APPLICATION ON VFS WEBSITE.
ITS SAYS "NO RECORDS FOUND" ?

I DONT REMEMBER WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I TRACKED MY APPLICATION BUT ROUGHLY BACK IN JUNE/JULY. I USED TO GET "PROCESSED APP IS TRANSFERRED TO ISB"

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

I DONT REMEMBER WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I TRACKED MY APPLICATION BUT ROUGHLY BACK IN JUNE/JULY. I USED TO GET "PROCESSED APP IS TRANSFERRED TO ISB"
I would not check your application on the VFS website.... because the VFS website is not linked to the IRCC website nor does VFS get any status updates for any visa application.

So, don't bother to track on VFS. Do keep checking your MyCIC account instead. Those are the updates to look out for

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017

VFS website was down last day when i was in vfs they too found difficult to access ;)

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
well glad for @Omairi7 but i am wondering first time ever during visit i switched of my phone which is always on roaming lol now i have opened it again may be i will get a call too regarding pp renewal it is not a issue as ill reach next day it will be submit and in 4 days it will be delivered before submission if i got email or any call but again thanks @Bryanna for your replies let see what is next will update here if i have any update as cic account is same as it was and no email or message on phone as well
:) Good luck and have a safe travel.

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017

My next prediction:

Thanks @Bryanna,
Actually you are really a Hero and Coach to us who has been teaching us how to patiently wait.
Thanks much dear.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
thanks and waiting for news from your about getting trv Good Luck in Paris Now
Great and keep enjoying.
I called VFS yesterday to confirm the status of passport. They confirmed me that passport is in CHC for further processing. I asked her what kind of processing left. She dont know :D...

Anyways , i am pretty sure i will get the passport back in 2 weeks time inshallah with Visa :).