+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Processing Time Updates for Pakistan.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
A QUICK QUESTION AFTER TRACKING MY APPLICATION ON VFS WEBSITE.
ITS SAYS "NO RECORDS FOUND" ?

I DONT REMEMBER WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I TRACKED MY APPLICATION BUT ROUGHLY BACK IN JUNE/JULY. I USED TO GET "PROCESSED APP IS TRANSFERRED TO ISB"
Email to VfS islamabad with your details and ask them about updates if they have any...

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Bryanna I’m just confused here
I applied from Lahore and my visa office should me Abu Dhabi like other applicant.
But why visa is being processed at Sydney.
Why ?
The Islamabad visa office does not process TRV applications. Your point of contact continues to be the Abu Dhabi visa office

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Pakistan, Coz obviously I was applying from Lahore
I'm speechless and confused.
Since many comments everyone is assuming that you have applied from Australia , isn't it?
If you have applied from Lahore then your visa office is abu dhabi.

And vfs is nothing but just an authorized courier and documents handler between applicant and Canadian embassy.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Pakistan, Coz obviously I was applying from Lahore
I was also under the impression that you had applied from Australia and you had then traveled to Pakistan. Anyways.

Maybe it's the Sydney visa office because you have an Australian PR. Technically speaking, your current stay in Pakistan is temporary

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
I was also under the impression that you had applied from Australia and you had then traveled to Pakistan. Anyways.

Maybe it's the Sydney visa office because you have an Australian PR. Technically speaking, your current stay in Pakistan is temporary
OMG... honestly speaking i too was under this impression that he applied from Aus, in This case he needs to address Abu dhabi and isb both. Just a soft email reminder about the status of his application.
@Mrmoody90 .