+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Processing Time Updates for Pakistan.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
@Bryanna
just received an email from Sydney office
so finally its a little different from pervious emails coz they would always say its in BG check as some additional mandatory verification are being undertaken with partner agencies.

email received today

Good morning Abdul,

Thank you for your email.

Kindly be advised that your application is under review. Our office will be in contact with you when there are further updates with your application.

Reactions: KHALIDTORONTO

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
ok so when i applied for a TRV ive explained my everyday stuff and my tickets were confirmed
Lahore to NY - NY to LA - LA to Edmonton spending 2-3weeks than Edmonton to Melbourne coz i had to go back coz of my appointments etc etc.

ok so you think my staying in pak would effect the TRV decision
?
Not really because Pakistan is your home country and you can reside there for any length of time.

I mentioned about moving back to Australia just to prove to IRCC that your Australian ties are indeed strong + you are required to manage your business on a day-to-day basis.

Regardless of moving back to Australia or not, it is the background check which is of concern. When did you apply for the case notes?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna
just received an email from Sydney office
so finally its a little different from pervious emails coz they would always say its in BG check as some additional mandatory verification are being undertaken with partner agencies.

email received today

Good morning Abdul,

Kindly be advised that your application is under review. Our office will be in contact with you when there are further updates with your application.
Hopefully you're now out of the background check loop. And a decision is imminent. Fingers crossed

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Confirmation email was received on 14 nov
Good morning,

Thank you for contacting the Access to Information and Privacy Office.

We hereby acknowledge receipt of the consent form, and your file has been placed in the queue for processing.

Best Regards,

Client Service Representative | Représentant du service à la clientèle.
Access to Information and Privacy | Accès à l’information et protection des renseignements personnels
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

Not really because Pakistan is your home country and you can reside there for any length of time.

I mentioned about moving back to Australia just to prove to IRCC that your Australian ties are indeed strong + you are required to manage your business on a day-to-day basis.

Regardless of moving back to Australia or not, it is the background check which is of concern. When did you apply for the case notes?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
REALLYYYYY.. YOU THINK SO ???? :):):):)
Yes, I think so because the visa office wrote that 'your application is under review'. To me, it seems the background checks have been completed and now the actual assessment of your TRV application (strong ties, purpose of visit et al.... those kind of regular assessment) is in progress

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Yes, I think so because the visa office wrote that 'your application is under review'. To me, it seems the background checks have been completed and now the actual assessment of your TRV application (strong ties, purpose of visit et al.... those kind of regular assessment) is in progress
This means we will be able to see another good news by the end of Jan InshaAllah:).

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
OH THANKS ALLAH.. I REALLY HOPE WHAT YOURE SAYING IS TRUTH, AFTER ALL YOURE A REAL PREDICTOR :):)

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
INSHALLAH INSHALLAH THANKS FOR THE BEST WISHES BRO :)
@Bryanna
MY MRS. WAS TELLING ME SHE HAS GOOD FEELING THAT IM GONNA GET MY VISA IN THIS MONTH AND INSHALLAH WILL CELEBRATE OUR FIRST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TOGETHER IN FEB

This means we will be able to see another good news by the end of Jan InshaAllah:).

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
OH THANKS ALLAH.. I REALLY HOPE WHAT YOURE SAYING IS TRUTH, AFTER ALL YOURE A REAL PREDICTOR :):)
Indeed Bryanna and predictions are real Gem for this group.
Really hopeful that your trv issues are getting in line now and you will get the positive answer v soon.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
@ bryanna
I used to get this all the time

Good afternoon,

Your status enquiry has been received by the Visa Office at the Consulate General of Canada in Sydney. Please be advised that more time is required to process your application as some additional mandatory verifications are being undertaken with partner agencies.

Your application is currently in process. We will be in contact with you when there are further updates with your application.

Regards,

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration

sydney.immigration@international.gc.ca
Level 5, 111 Harrington Street / 5e étage, 111 rue Harrington
Sydney NSW 2000
Australia | Australie

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
I used to get this kinda reply all the time

Good afternoon,

Your status enquiry has been received by the Visa Office at the Consulate General of Canada in Sydney. Please be advised that more time is required to process your application as some additional mandatory verifications are being undertaken with partner agencies.

Your application is currently in process. We will be in contact with you when there are further updates with your application.

Regards,

Sydney NSW 2000
Australia | Australie

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
I used to get this kinda reply all the time

Good afternoon,

Regards,

Sydney NSW 2000
Australia | Australie
seems like still in under bg verification :( i am wondering why there is long long waiting for you when your time is near now