+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Processing Time Updates for Pakistan.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
No bro, i used to get this kinda reply before from SYDNEY VISA OFFICE.

but

email received today was lot different from what it was before and bryanna said "application is under review" seems the background checks have been completed and now the actual assessment of your TRV application i.e purpose of visit strong ties etc etc...

""" Good morning Abdul,

Thank you for your email.

Kindly be advised that your application is under review. Our office will be in contact with you when there are further updates with your application. """

seems like still in under bg verification :( i am wondering why there is long long waiting for you when your time is near now

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
No bro, i used to get this kinda reply before from SYDNEY VISA OFFICE.

but

email received today was lot different from what it was before and bryanna said "application is under review" seems the background checks have been completed and now the actual assessment of your TRV application i.e purpose of visit strong ties etc etc...

""" Good morning Abdul,

Kindly be advised that your application is under review. Our office will be in contact with you when there are further updates with your application. """
great glad to know that .. that means January is gonna be lucky for you good luck Bro

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Processing timings updates:

TRV PROCESSING TIME FOR PAKISTAN IS UPDATED AND EXCEED TO 26 DAYS AS OF 31ST DEC 2017.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
@Bryanna
hi bryanna so i asked you yesterday about the reply i used to get from Sydney visa office before was
Good afternoon,

Your status enquiry has been received by the Visa Office at the Consulate General of Canada in Sydney. Please be advised that more time is required to process your application as some additional mandatory verifications are being undertaken with partner agencies.

Your application is currently in process. We will be in contact with you when there are further updates with your application.

Regards,

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration

sydney.immigration@international.gc.ca
Level 5, 111 Harrington Street / 5e étage, 111 rue Harrington
Sydney NSW 2000
Australia | Australie

and as know you this time i got a lot different that Application is "under review". So i really hope im out of BG check if so than what do you think how many days would it take to get a PPR ?

But i checked my GC account and their are NO updates

also could you please tell how can i inquire about GSM applied in 2nd week of November and confirmation email was received on 19th Nov.

Thanks.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
@Bryanna
hi bryanna so i asked you yesterday about the reply i used to get from Sydney visa office before was
Good afternoon,

Your status enquiry has been received by the Visa Office at the Consulate General of Canada in Sydney. Please be advised that more time is required to process your application as some additional mandatory verifications are being undertaken with partner agencies.

Your application is currently in process. We will be in contact with you when there are further updates with your application.

Regards,

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration

sydney.immigration@international.gc.ca
Level 5, 111 Harrington Street / 5e étage, 111 rue Harrington
Sydney NSW 2000
Australia | Australie

and as know you this time i got a lot different that Application is "under review". So i really hope im out of BG check if so than what do you think how many days would it take to get a PPR ?

But i checked my GC account and their are NO updates

also could you please tell how can i inquire about GSM applied in 2nd week of November and confirmation email was received on 19th Nov.

Thanks.
Atleast they are replying you. Now we really wants to see your PP with visa :).

Reactions: Mrmoody90

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
oh well yeah they would reply within 48 hours but this time i got a reply after couple of weeks and Alhumdulilah a lot different lol otherwise i would get same old shit every time.
Atleast they are replying you. Now we really wants to see your PP with visa :).

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
ok thank you:)
could youyou please reply to my first question as well pls:)
You can send a written request about the delay in receiving your GCMS notes to:
Office of the Information Commissioner of Canada
30 Victoria St.
Gatineau (Québec) K1A 1H3

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
@Bryanna @Omairi7
Alright so i have received another email direct from Sydney office in reply to the email sent in the first week of December, But nothing different.

It says Kindly be advised that your application is still under review.

Email I've received yesterday from Sydney office was in reply to the CASE SPECIFIC INQUIRY sent in the last week of December.

Thanks.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
@Bryanna @Omairi7
Alright so i have received another email direct from Sydney office in reply to the email sent in the first week of December, But nothing different.

It says Kindly be advised that your application is still under review.

Email I've received yesterday from Sydney office was in reply to the CASE SPECIFIC INQUIRY sent in the last week of December.

Thanks.
Ok so positive vibes are coming out from your case :). Wild guess, Now they are reviewing your eligibility as per point 2 in GC key account.

Last edited:

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Oh that sounds really good than :):):):)
but you know bro when my wife first contacted the MP on 29/08/2017, They replied with

""Thank you for contacting the Information Centre for Members of Parliament and Senators.

We can provide you with the following details about the status of the applicant’s Temporary Resident Visa application:

· The application was received at the Canadian Visa Office in Sydney, Australia on May 2, 2017.

· The responsible office has reviewed the application and documents submitted to determine if the applicant meets the eligibility requirements.

o The eligibility assessment was finalized on May 20, 2017.

· The criminality verifications are currently valid.

· The security verifications are in process.

SO MY ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT WAS FINALIZED ON 20TH MAY. I HOPE THEY'LL TAKE A POSITIVE DECISION IN COUPLE OF DAY ;)

Ok so positive vibes are coming out from your case :). Wild guess, Now they are reviewing your eligibility as per point 2 in GC key account.