+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Processing Time Updates for Pakistan.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Quite honestly, you'd be wasting your time emailing VFS. They won't be able to give you any updates
U were right, vfs dont tell anything. But this is just for reminder that he is getting bit anxious. There is no harm in emailing all the relevant departments ;).

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
well sorry everyone for the misunderstanding...the plan was when i frst decided to apply for canada TRV i was acutally going to states for my honeymoon thn visiting my in laws in canada from thr back to aussie thats why i had to apply from lahore.... but the documents requested\provided with visa application are all Australian based I.E business registration, Tax reuturns, Business and personal bank statements + credit cards etc etc
I'm speechless and confused.
Since many comments everyone is assuming that you have applied from Australia , isn't it?
If you have applied from Lahore then your visa office is abu dhabi.

And vfs is nothing but just an authorized courier and documents handler between applicant and Canadian embassy.

Reactions: Omairi7

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
but bro my Application is being proccessed at sydney visa office not abu Dhabi and i have sent 2 emails around last week of november thn again in the second week of december but no reply
}
OMG... honestly speaking i too was under this impression that he applied from Aus, in This case he needs to address Abu dhabi and isb both. Just a soft email reminder about the status of his application.
@Mrmoody90 .

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
well sorry everyone for the misunderstanding...the plan was when i frst decided to apply for canada TRV i was acutally going to states for my honeymoon thn visiting my in laws in canada from thr back to aussie thats why i had to apply from lahore.... but the documents requested\provided with visa application are all Australian based I.E business registration, Tax reuturns, Business and personal bank statements + credit cards etc etc
Mrmoody, you can apply trv from anywhere in the world, its not compulsory that you had to apply from lahore.
Now you should create "report a technical issue" communication within your cic account.
Write all details and attach clear copy of your valid USA visa copy.

Hopefully you will get reply soon along with TRV

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Mrmoody, you can apply trv from anywhere in the world, its not compulsory that you had to apply from lahore.
Now you should create "report a technical issue" communication within your cic account.

His TRV application has been stuck in the background checks stage (security check) since several months. For some reason, IRCC seems to be running more in-depth checks. I'm guessing it had to do with his long-residence in Saudi Arabia or maybe it is a case of mistaken/similar identity to someone else. Hopefully, the GCMS notes will help in some way.

Reporting the matter as a 'technical issue' will not help until the checks are completed.

@Mrmoody90:
Just asking out of curiosity: You have an Australian PR but you applied from Pakistan. No issues about that.

But in these over six months of TRV processing, you have not returned to Australia to manage your Australian business and/or for other reasons. Did you demonstrate your strong ties to Pakistan too in your TRV application?

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
His TRV application has been stuck in the background checks stage (security check) since several months. For some reason, IRCC seems to be running more in-depth checks. I'm guessing it had to do with his long-residence in Saudi Arabia or maybe it is a case of mistaken/similar identity to someone else. Hopefully, the GCMS notes will help in some way.

Reporting the matter as a 'technical issue' will not help until the checks are completed.

@Mrmoody90:
Just asking out of curiosity: You have an Australian PR but you applied from Pakistan. No issues about that.

But in these over six months of TRV processing, you have not returned to Australia to manage your Australian business and/or for other reasons. Did you demonstrate your strong ties to Pakistan too in your TRV application?
@Bryanna
reporting a technical issue was suggested to me by Islamabad embassy that it is one of the medium to communicate, and i have seen it has an impact and they respond to it. by doing this He will know exactly where his application is stuck ie background check.
Secondly canadians ask to attach clear copy of USA temp visa and he can send a clear copy within technical issue.
Thats what i have experienced.

Rest you knows better as you are active in this forum. and your point is very valid that he is out from australia since 6 months. let Mrmoody reply on this

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna
reporting a technical issue was suggested to me by Islamabad embassy that it is one of the medium to communicate, and i have seen it has an impact and they respond to it. by doing this He will know exactly where his application is stuck ie background check.
Secondly canadians ask to attach clear copy of USA temp visa and he can send a clear copy within technical issue.
Thats what i have experienced.

Rest you knows better as you are active in this forum. and your point is very valid that he is out from australia since 6 months. let Mrmoody reply on this
By all means, he can try the 'technical issue' route if it helps to get a clearer picture of his situation. Personally, I doubt it's going to work because background checks is a sensitive matter + the details/nature of the checks won't be disclosed to an applicant

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
That i know bro but im sorry if everyone was thinking i applied from Australia... 2nd before applying i went to this eligibility thing on IRCC website and i answered all the questions plus mentioned my USA visa as well.
So the checklist for my visa application requested from IRCC was
My Australian Business Registration
My USA visa copy
Financial documents
Company Tax return
Invitation letter from my in-laws
and rest of the supporting documents so i dont think i have to create any 'technical issue' ..

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Well im not really sure why exactly there taking that long for application... It could saudi or any other reason GOD knows better and @Bryanna as i have already submitted my US visa copy and it was also mentioned in my invitation letter, i dont think so i have to create a 'technical issue' thing.

YES, Skilled Migration.

YES, i did visit Australia in August for a couple of weeks for my business and I had an appointment with my business lawyer and accountant to lodge my last year tax returns.

@Mrmoody90:

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Well im not really sure why exactly there taking that long for application... It could saudi or any other reason GOD knows better and @Bryanna as i have already submitted my US visa copy and it was also mentioned in my invitation letter, i dont think so i have to create a 'technical issue' thing.

YES, Skilled Migration.

YES, i did visit Australia in August for a couple of weeks for my business and I had an appointment with my business lawyer and accountant to lodge my last year tax returns.
From what I understand, you have demonstrated your strong ties to Australia (not really to Pakistan) but you have continued to reside in Pakistan for an exceptionally long time (I'm referring to actively managing your business).

Not sure if it would help your TRV decision if you move back to Australia for a few months.

Maybe you should inquire about the GCMS notes. That could give a few hints for the delay in a decision

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
@Bryanna
where should i inquire about GSM notes ?

so i applied for CSE on 21/12/2017 and received an email on 28/12/2017 requesting to resubmit IRCC web form coz i think i entered wrong DOB late time.
"Good day Abdul Wahab,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided; however, it differs from the one we have on file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

• Surname and complete given name - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  • Country of birth,
  • Type of application,
  • Date on which the application was submitted to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada,
  • Mailing method (courier, Canada Post (registered or regular mail), etc.),
    • company used,
    • confirmation no.,
  • Office where the application was submitted (city, country),
  • Receipt number,
  • Current address,
  • Telephone number(s),
  • Email address, and
  • All documents submitted with your previous request.
We will gladly reply to your enquiry within ten (10) working days following reception of the above information.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Norma, Agent 4168
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
ok so when i applied for a TRV ive explained my everyday stuff and my tickets were confirmed
Lahore to NY - NY to LA - LA to Edmonton spending 2-3weeks than Edmonton to Melbourne coz i had to go back coz of my appointments etc etc.

ok so you think my staying in pak would effect the TRV decision
?
From what I understand, you have demonstrated your strong ties to Australia (not really to Pakistan) but you have continued to reside in Pakistan for an exceptionally long time (I'm referring to actively managing your business).

Not sure if it would help your TRV decision if you move back to Australia for a few months.

Maybe you should inquire about the GCMS notes. That could give a few hints for the delay in a decision