+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Processing Time Updates for Pakistan.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear @Bryanna
I got a phone call from CHC islamabad to submit my passport " old and new " as decision has been made on my application. I just came back from VFS Lahore after submitting my passport. :) Hope for the best and positive outcome now.

Yes, as per @Bryanna Prediction, i have got phone call for Passport which means 3rd will be @ubfx and 4th will be @Mrmoody90

The Real Question is GC KEY account is showing no updates what so ever :(
I'm speechless. It took a few seconds for your good news to sink in.

My next prediction:
Your TRV will be up to your passport expiry.

@ubfx: Hope you're listening. Act fast and do get the new passports for your wife and son (TRV validity until their/your passport requests expected)

I'm so so happy that you finally received the passport request. This is the best news of the holiday season (hamid607 got passport request just before Christmas).

Santa is busy giving TRV visas to all you guys who have been waiting so patiently. You guys have been a great virtual team.... keeping each other's morale high :)

@Omairi7, @hamid607, @ubfx and @Mrmoody90..... hats off to you guys for your exceptional levels of patience, good humor and positive spirit :):)

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
I'm speechless. It took a few seconds for your good news to sink in.

My next prediction:
Your TRV will be up to your passport expiry.

@ubfx: Hope you're listening. Act fast and do get the new passports for your wife and son (TRV validity until their/your passport requests expected)

I'm so so happy that you finally received the passport request. This is the best news of the holiday season (hamid607 got passport request just before Christmas).

Santa is busy giving TRV visas to all you guys who have been waiting so patiently. You guys have been a great virtual team.... keeping each other's morale high :)

@Omairi7, @hamid607, @ubfx and @Mrmoody90..... hats off to you guys for your exceptional levels of patience, good humor and positive spirit :):)
Well, we all are really thankful to you for keeping us involved in all the positivities and keeping our Morale high. I would love to see UBFX and MrMoody visa updates as well. :)

i am 100% hopefull that your prediction will be reality :) (inshaAllah)

Reactions: Mrmoody90

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Dear @Bryanna
I got a phone call from CHC islamabad to submit my passport " old and new " as decision has been made on my application. I just came back from VFS Lahore after submitting my passport. :) Hope for the best and positive outcome now.

Yes, as per @Bryanna Prediction, i have got phone call for Passport which means 3rd will be @ubfx and 4th will be @Mrmoody90

The Real Question is GC KEY account is showing no updates what so ever :(
Hi. Just read this message.

Many congrats to you and I am glad there are so many people still voluntarily helping other people.

Hats off to each one of you.

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Processing timings updates:

TRV PROCESSING TIME FOR PAKISTAN IS UPDATED AND EXCEED TO 21 DAYS AS OF 24th DEC 2017.
Ohh it was good to see it at 17 days. But now 21 days still good if they actually follow it.

What is the status of your GCKEY? I mean any change in any statement or all is exactly same?

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Ohh it was good to see it at 17 days. But now 21 days still good if they actually follow it.

What is the status of your GCKEY? I mean any change in any statement or all is exactly same?
My GC key is showing the same old status where as i double verified that call and also reconfirmed from VFS lahore too. :)

Reactions: Mrmoody90

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
My GC key is showing the same old status where as i double verified that call and also reconfirmed from VFS lahore too. :)
ohh. okay. it means things are moving at the embassies. GCkey is not always best source of info

Now 21 days for Pak TRV, I wonder how true it will be. Did you see any case which got TRV in the mentioned timeline from Pak?

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
ohh. okay. it means things are moving at the embassies. GCkey is not always best source of info

Now 21 days for Pak TRV, I wonder how true it will be. Did you see any case which got TRV in the mentioned timeline from Pak?
Mostly refusals or cases related to high officials are solvd in given time.
Though my parents got visa in 17 days time way back in march april.

Reactions: torontian

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Guys, GCMS notes, I never ordered before. If I order today, they will tell me what is going on with file 30 days from now ?

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Guys, GCMS notes, I never ordered before. If I order today, they will tell me what is going on with file 30 days from now ?
Its too early for GCMs notes. Its better to wait for atleast 30 more days ( hope you will get the decision within this time InshaAllah) or otherwise apply for Gcms. I personally can’t see any advantage of GCMs right now. Due to work load and holidays there might be a backlog.

Reactions: torontian