+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Processing Time Updates for Pakistan.

Jumboimm

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MPNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-12-2016
Doc's Request.
11-08-2017
Nomination.....
31-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-07-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
12-01-2018
Med's Request
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
23-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hello Everyone,
Did you submit your application your online or through paper application

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
My God. Mine 123 days
wow i have withdraw passport already and heading towards to alternate plans of traveling in December and then see if they send update or love letter but few of my friend who applied from ISB they are like end of 3rd month we got it but wondering your time is more then 3 months and i am about to 3 months let see what is next what we can do except wait :(

Reactions: ayaanproducts

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
My God. Mine 123 days
@hamid607 as 120 days passed why don't you ask them again if they need any document further or how long it will take as i hared 120 days is max time for TRV so best if you ask them again like if they need anything else or what is expected time more

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
@hamid607 as 120 days passed why don't you ask them again if they need any document further or how long it will take as i hared 120 days is max time for TRV so best if you ask them again like if they need anything else or what is expected time more
I asked a week ago, got same standard reply like background check in progress.
We shall not ask that if they need anything, they will revert in case if they need any further doc or info

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
From where you heard 120 days are max?

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
I asked a week ago, got same standard reply like background check in progress.
We shall not ask that if they need anything, they will revert in case if they need any further doc or info
wow i check on cic website checklist from Pakistan for abu dhabi Visa office but surprise why Pakistan VAC not accepting property docs when for abu dhabi applications it is listed there that you can add as much as possible and property documents and financial assets other stuff as well which can support your application so surprise why VAC is not accepting property docs however i know the background check means they will have all your financial and personal logs but again documents with applications always good.. no idea when system will be corrected here

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
i am reading multiple blogs and experiences so i am not sure where but i read it in one of the blog that 120 is a max time then you can ask them about the details because more then 120 means you must sure in armed forces etc either for normal user it won;t go that deep but depend on applications as well like how many applicants with you applied and how many are eligible for BC check like in my application only wife and me are eligible for BC check however kids are exempted

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
or other reason might be when we applied that time processing time was 50 or 60 days so who knows our applications work started after that we can;t say anything only can expect Positive as applications are considers either they could send it in 2 weeks but still ALLAH knows what is next so do pray and be positive IA positive result will come after that much patience

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Any update guys, @ubfx and @Omairi7
No update even no change in profile for me so far

As per the previous experience of my younger brothers TRV application, i witnessed two updates before final decision. 1st update was like mine in which nothing was changed. In 2nd update they changed the terms that we have finalized the decision and in the last update with email alert shows the Rejection Love letter :)