+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Processing Time Updates for Pakistan.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
it will be very unfortunate if got rejection after long waiting , but hoping for the best InshAllah things will be positive you never know what will be out come always hope for the best :)
Dont worry bro, very positive vibes are coming out now a days as people are getting positive reply in terms of numbers.

Reactions: arfatjan

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
great but it is a standard time of 20% applicants hehe rest you know could take about 2 months or more minimum
THE RECENT UPDATES CAME TO ME REGARDING BACKGROUND CHECKS ARE AVG TIME 3 MONTHS UP TO 6 MONTHS :).

Dingling

Oct 23, 2017
hello.. asslam0lalikum .please tell me which points i should keep in mind and do more work and emphasize on that specific thin (eg bank statement , travel history etc) to secure my visit visa

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
hello.. asslam0lalikum .please tell me which points i should keep in mind and do more work and emphasize on that specific thin (eg bank statement , travel history etc) to secure my visit visa
Visit the cic website and follow the checklist provided. Fulfill all the points.
Strong ties to your home land and travel history is very important.

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Travel history and your other ties to home ..

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am sure this time will come down to two/three weeks which was happening in past.
Yes it will .. when i applied in march 2017 it was 24 days but i got approval on 65th day.. it was back ground check which took this long but i know few ppl around who got approval within time

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Yes it will .. when i applied in march 2017 it was 24 days but i got approval on 65th day.. it was back ground check which took this long but i know few ppl around who got approval within time
Great. Lets see what will be the fate of our applications.
I am very hopeful for the best of outcome inshaAllah.