+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Processing Time Updates for Pakistan.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Great. Lets see what will be the fate of our applications.
I am very hopeful for the best of outcome inshaAllah.
InshAllah everything will be good let's see what is next .. that means when time was 24 days so it was taking 2 months for BG verification but now min 3 months

Reactions: ayaanproducts

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
TRV PROCESSING TIME FOR PAKISTAN IS UPDATED AND REDUCED TO 20 DAYS AS OF 27th NOV 2017.Good luck to new Applicants

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
TRV PROCESSING TIME FOR PAKISTAN IS UPDATED AND REDUCED TO 20 DAYS AS OF 27th NOV 2017.Good luck to new Applicants
:) Good luck new applicants . 4 months passed. once you apply then get yourself busy in other things and dont wait as generally everyone is crossing normal timeline due to background checks

Reactions: arfatjan

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Hello, Assalam o alikum

I am back in Pakistan after a short hop to Qatar, UK and Germany Alhumdulillah.

@Bryanna

I checked my status Yesterday morning where they just showed UPDATE word instead of submitted. When i open the check status tab it was remain the same as previous and no change.
Same thing happens with my brother when his status shows UPDATE and got result in a week time.
You have any idea what does this mean?

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Hello, Assalam o alikum

@Bryanna

I checked my status Yesterday morning where they just showed UPDATE word instead of submitted. When i open the check status tab it was remain the same as previous and no change.
Same thing happens with my brother when his status shows UPDATE and got result in a week time.
It shows that they are working at your application at backend.
When did you apply?

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
You've been extremely patient. Continue keeping the faith and the positive spirit

There's always a bright light at the end of the tunnel, no matter how long the tunnel is.... in this case, it's a bright, shiny visa :)
@Bryanna
I have been waiting in this tunnel since 4 months now and hoping for bright light :)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello, Assalam o alikum

@Bryanna

It means some internal processing updates have been done on your application. Hopefully you will get a decision soon

Personally, I hope everyone on this thread who has been waiting gets their visas soon

Reactions: hamid607

Bebe1214

Jul 10, 2016
Two days before my parents got their visas, their online status showed the exact same thing. Update. Without any changes. However, in 2 business days their visas were approved.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Two days before my parents got their visas, their online status showed the exact same thing. Update. Without any changes. However, in 2 business days their visas were approved.
Congrats @Bebe1214 can you please share timeline here like when they applied and in how many days it is done

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
So this is the positive sign as far as processing is concerned. Hope to get a green light in the end as well :D