+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Processing Time Updates for Pakistan.

Mrs khan5555

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
nova scotia sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016
Doc's Request.
8 nov 2016; rprf (requested schedule A, IMM5669; 2 oct 2017)
Nomination.....
19 April 2016
AOR Received.
Credit card charged 30june2016, AOR recieved 20july2016
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
2 May 2017; re-medical 24 April 2017
Med's Done....
5 May 2017(passed)re-med (dep) 4May2018(passed) background changed 15 sep 2017 completed: 1May2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Primary4june2018;dependent9june 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Primary15june2018;Dependent20june2018
LANDED..........
Primary23june2018;dependent19july 2018
No one can tell how long it can take .. all you can do is wait .. and if you think your case is under BG check so can apply TRV you might get lucky to be approved ..we have seen cases here where spouse gets approved for TRv when Pr is under process
Yes our BG is in process, i assume to get wp soon ?
Can you tell me in my situation how many days get wp ?
Kindly share timeline of those people who get wp. Please, I'm worried

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
well, thrilling because after frustrating stage, there is thrilling stage. :)

Bro, In my Humble opinion, Canadians never asked us to apply and visit them. They make standards so every one needs to pass them and then visit their country. Before that there were 1000s of examples that people went to canada and never came back infect one who lands on canadian soil never deported unless criminal conviction involved. :).

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Bro, In my Humble opinion, Canadians never asked us to apply and visit them. They make standards so every one needs to pass them and then visit their country. Before that there were 1000s of examples that people went to canada and never came back infect one who lands on canadian soil never deported unless criminal conviction involved. :).
true i agree with you due to few many are suffering now they issued visas easily in past and people took advantage so now they are double making sure before giving visas

CanadaEHCabada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hi my patient friends

I have a question again lol

I applied for TRV and its in CPC ottawa; i have PGWP. There is a note in one of the pages of my passport in Farsi which says i can only stay in Iran (my citizenship) 3 months in a year for 2 times of entry. I did not scan this page for my application cuz i thought its not importsnt since it was not in biometeical page

Do you guys think when i get pass request , they will see it and it will be a problem?

This waiting is making me overthinking; 60 days now

Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I applied for TRV and its in CPC ottawa; i have PGWP. There is a note in one of the pages of my passport in Farsi which says i can only stay in Iran (my citizenship) 3 months in a year for 2 times of entry. I did not scan this page for my application cuz i thought its not importsnt since it was not in biometeical page
Just curious to know why you have this type of restriction when you are an Iranian national?

Do you guys think when i get pass request , they will see it and it will be a problem?

This waiting is making me overthinking; 60 days now
Yes, yes.... you're overthinking :p

CanadaEHCabada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Just curious to know why you have this type of restriction when you are an Iranian national?

Yes, yes.... you're overthinking :p
Well you know what Iranian males we need to do military service after graduation. For people who have been away from Iran for more than 3 years there is an option to be excempt from this service with 6000cad$ . so you pay 6000 and they allow you be in your country 2 times not longer than 3 months. Some kind of punishment and favor at the same time.

So, do i need to translate that page? Or its no important for a canadian visa officer eye?

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Disagree with your opinion.
Currently CIC have big burden of overwhelming applications and backlog. Also they have upgraded their procedure to assign visas.
Travelling to canada and getting visas since past 10 years.
First time got Canadian visa in 22 days. Second time got in 6 days. This time its delayed not only for us but delays are overall for majority of the nationalities.

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
And once the application is in background check, it takes upto 3 to 6 months. so keep a chill ;)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Well you know what Iranian males we need to do military service after graduation. For people who have been away from Iran for more than 3 years there is an option to be excempt from this service with 6000cad$ . so you pay 6000 and they allow you be in your country 2 times not longer than 3 months. Some kind of punishment and favor at the same time.
Thanks for the insight. Seems like they are doing military-service-exempt males a huge favor :)

So, do i need to translate that page? Or its no important for a canadian visa officer eye?
It does not matter to a visa officer.

I suggest sending a CSE/email if processing time has passed and request for an expedited decision

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
yeah but you are in month 5 already which is too much and it is TRV not a permanent visa for PR so wondering
right because the time i applied normal processing time was 54 days.
Yea maybe this time they are going to give me complimentary PR ;):):)
challo hum sab saath saath hi wait kar rahey hain. hahaha no much difference in your and mine timeline maybe a month or two

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks for the insight. Seems like they are doing military-service-exempt males a huge favor :)

It does not matter to a visa officer.

I suggest sending a CSE/email if processing time has passed and request for an expedited decision
@Bryanna
Dear, do you think sending a CSE email and asking to expedite have an impact on process?
normally they send a standard reply