+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Okay , thank you.

Well I did Mention that I am going to a Christmas party event and included and invitation. But I think my rep also said I was just going to tour as well. Have to make sure!

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
I recommend you don't do anything that could complicate the situation/delay your application. The visa office is aware that your original purpose of visit has passed + your plane/hotel bookings are no longer valid. Also, any additional documents you now send could delay the processing of your application.

As you intended to meet your friends/tourism purposes, your visit dates are considered to be flexible..... as compared to say someone who is visiting for a specific event
@Bryanna

This is regarding the visitor visa application.

We have reviewed the submitted application and you can update the following documents.

· Invitation letter

· Purpose of travel

· Hotel bookings

· Financial documents

· Travel itinerary

· Any additional document- showing your strong ties to your home country

As we have submitted your application in November. Normally the processing time for these applications is 3-4 months. However, your application is still in process due to security reasons. We were never informed about your security issues during consultation and at the time of submission. You can provide us all the above mentioned information and we will submit it on your behalf.

———

Above is what my representative said.
I’m shocked! She wants me to update my whole application again and she will submit it by CSE?! No way am I doing that. I think they have no idea what they are doing. On top of that she is saying " we were not informed about your security issues during consultation and at the time of submission." What security issues?? She is calling me a criminal or threat to security? I think she believes only people who are risky undergo security verification. Also I have proof that she said normally processing time would be 3-4 weeks and now she is saying normal process time is 3-4 months. They are not lawyers they do not even know how to write an email without insulting their client. I wish I could get my money back.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
IMO, you're focused on the lesser significant aspects instead of focusing on more critical points such as proving you have strong ties to your country of residence/adequate finances/genuine purpose of visit.

I strongly recommend you go through the Instruction Guide for TRV applications:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5256-applying-visitor-visa-temporary-resident-visa.html

Plz tell me that how i shall upload my day to day itinerary. I mean i prepared it on excel sheet. Should i save it in PDF and upload or to take print first, sign and then scan? As per CIC, documents will be scanned at 96 DPI?
It's best to save as a PDF file (this applies to all other evidence/explanations). There's no need to print, sign and scan supporting documents such as the day-by-day itinerary

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
How strange that no one is answering me? Mr. Brynna are you really there? From last two days , i am requesting for a help but no one is willing to answer my questions......So miserable
You must understand:
1. I try to help as many people as I possibly can.
2. I only volunteer on this forum.
3. I have my own personal and professional commitments.

In addition to the queries on the open forum, I get several private messages.... and it is not possible to reply to everyone.

The questions you have been asking are basic. You really should be focusing on proving your ties, etc. I recommend you go through the Instruction Guide (link posted in the previous message)

Last edited:

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna
However, your application is still in process due to security reasons. We were never informed about your security issues during consultation and at the time of submission.
Any application can go through background/security checks. You're not a security threat. Unfortunately, your application was selected for this. No idea why.

Above is what my representative said.
I’m shocked! She wants me to update my whole application again and she will submit it by CSE?! No way am I doing that. I think they have no idea what they are doing.
From what we've seen, sending any new documents/explanations which were not requested could delay the processing + there's no assurance that the visa office will even consider these documents in the first place.

Did you order GCMS notes for your current application? A case worker could then bring your file to the front of the processing queue.
Has your representative sent a CSE recently? When?

Reactions: kira260

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Any application can go through background/security checks. You're not a security threat. Unfortunately, your application was selected for this. No idea why.

From what we've seen, sending any new documents/explanations which were not requested could delay the processing + there's no assurance that the visa office will even consider these documents in the first place.

Did you order GCMS notes for your current application? A case worker could then bring your file to the front of the processing queue.

I have requested GCMS recently ( in the last month) so hopefully that does happen soon! I don’t know if they have sent a CSE I will have to ask but they probably haven’t lol.

kira260

Dec 12, 2017

So I finally received my ATIP notes... I’m super confused and kind of scared. I have also come to know from the local MP that my security verifications are finally done and they are passed and valad which is amazing!! But now I’m really worried.

There were notes made by the officer before security checks that look like it’s going to be refused. I think my representative submitted my old bank statements.

I’m just wondering why they would make those notes and still send it for security checks( by the way these happened in Mexico?!!)

I am not sure what to do now... my representative said she submitted the old statements as well as the new balance sheet but I don’t trust them!!

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Well you’re lucky
You at least got the ATIP lol
So I finally received my ATIP notes... I’m super confused and kind of scared. I have also come to know from the local MP that my security verifications are finally done and they are passed and valad which is amazing!! But now I’m really worried.

There were notes made by the officer before security checks that look like it’s going to be refused. I think my representative submitted my old bank statements.

I’m just wondering why they would make those notes and still send it for security checks( by the way these happened in Mexico?!!)

I am not sure what to do now... my representative said she submitted the old statements as well as the new balance sheet but I don’t trust them!!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
So I finally received my ATIP notes... I’m super confused and kind of scared. I have also come to know from the local MP that my security verifications are finally done and they are passed and valad which is amazing!!
So, you could expect a decision anytime soon. Great :)

But now I’m really worried.

Do you want to share those notes after deleting any personal references?

Processing can be done by any visa office anywhere in the world.

How old were these bank statements?
Were these the bank statements for your previous TRV application?
Are the funds in the bank balance adequate for your current visit?
Hopefully, nothing borrowed from anyone, right? And, the transactions match your IT returns, right?

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Well you’re lucky
You at least got the ATIP lol
I don’t know tbh... reading 80 pages from my previous refusal and the new application is kinda crazy and is making me so confused because it’s hard to understand the process of these notes since we are not officers! There are so many steps in the notes.

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
So, you could expect a decision anytime soon. Great :)

Do you want to share those notes after deleting any personal references?

Processing can be done by any visa office anywhere in the world.

How old were these bank statements?
Were these the bank statements for your previous TRV application?
Are the funds in the bank balance adequate for your current visit?
Hopefully, nothing borrowed from anyone, right? And, the transactions match your IT returns, right?

I will copy the notes soon.

The old bank statements were also submitted with my last application this is why I am so confused!! I really hope they didn’t submit these. Everything matches for my bank statements so I don’t think there will be a problem there.

Also on one of the outgoing documents on December 1,2017 it said a refusal letter was going to go out but it was cancelled. Is that a normal step or were they going to refuse again and decided not to for some reason.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I don’t know tbh... reading 80 pages from my previous refusal and the new application is kinda crazy and is making me so confused because it’s hard to understand the process of these notes since we are not officers! There are so many steps in the notes.
Skip all the pages in the beginning. That can cause confusion. Do look for the notes on the last page

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
The old bank statements were also submitted with my last application this is why I am so confused!! I really hope they didn’t submit these. Everything matches for my bank statements so I don’t think there will be a problem there.
Do the GCMS notes make any reference to your finances and/or your bank statements?

Also on one of the outgoing documents on December 1,2017 it said a refusal letter was going to go out but it was cancelled. Is that a normal step or were they going to refuse again and decided not to for some reason.
When exactly did you apply the second time?

Reactions: kira260