+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna

Just called the Visa Office in Dubai and asked about my biometrics not being uploaded on our online application and that my husband’s has been uploaded.. so she told me “maybe they are reviewing and checking maybe they are still verifying your prints and background... just wait.”

So what does that mean exactly?
It can take a few days (sometimes even a couple of weeks) for the biometrics status to change. I would not worry too much about it at this point in time

Reactions: Zigzag85

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Mr. Bryanna,
Plz tell me that how i shall upload my day to day itinerary. I mean i prepared it on excel sheet. Should i save it in PDF and upload or to take print first, sign and then scan? As per CIC, documents will be scanned at 96 DPI?

Where i shall upload my Employment letter?

I hope this would be my last query prior to submission. I am really sorry for continuous disturbance.

Regards

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
@Bryanna

Hi Bryanna
I think you missed my previous post.

So I was finally able to contact the visa office in Riyadh after 5-6 hours of trying.. i spoke the same lady the reception I told her it’s been a week again and I haven’t receive any email/update.
I don’t know if i should consider this as a good news or something.

She said “Yes I remember you sir and I had already informed the visa section with ur current situation and status in Saudi i also update about the IRCC webform enquiry, I got the reply from the visa section and they said (We’re aware of his case and his status in Saudi). She advised me to wait for an update now because since they’re aware you’ll definitely get an update before you leave Saudi.

It can be either a new interview date, Visa Grant or Refusal but you’ll definitely here from them.

Bryanna from your experience what do you think ?

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Mr. Bryanna/Anyone,

Plz tell me that how shall I upload my day to day itinerary. I mean i prepared it on excel sheet. Should i save it in PDF and upload or to take print first, sign and then scan in PDF.

Where i shall upload my Employment letter? I mean should i upload it in proof of financial means or in letter of explanation?

I hope this would be my last query prior to submission. I am really sorry for continuous disturbance.

Regards

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Well I’m just assuming this... since they’re aware of my case

The lady said “ they’re aware of my case & situation and I’ll definitely hear from them they know I’m here for 1 month”

Did the lady say this? Or are you guessing what might happen next?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Well I’m just assuming this... since they’re aware of my case

The lady said “ they’re aware of my case & situation and I’ll definitely hear from them they know I’m here for 1 month”
I'm pretty sure IRCC will inform you about your interview date.

Having come this far (one year and waiting), IRCC would NOT have scheduled an interview (in Sydney).... and then transferred your file to Riyadh (on your request because you are currently in KSA).... only to refuse you. This will not happen. If IRCC wanted to refuse you, they could have refused you after the background checks were completed.

I'll guess this too: You could be asked to even attend the interview the next day or at very short notice. Do prepared for this

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Yes, you’re absolutely right Bryanna my brother was saying exactly the same the other day. If they wanted to refuse they don’t need reason I mean sometimes you. Can’t challenge a VO.

They would have refused to transfer my file to Riyadh.

But inshallah I really hope so I get my interview/PPP in a week or so fingers crossed :) :) :)

Feeling a little better after this message thanks Bryanna for the best wishes and support.... i really appreciate :) :)
I'm pretty sure IRCC will inform you about your interview date.

Having come this far (one year and waiting), IRCC would NOT have scheduled an interview (in Sydney).... and then transferred your file to Riyadh (on your request because you are currently in KSA).... only to refuse you. This will not happen. If IRCC wanted to refuse you, they could have refused you after the background checks were completed.

I'll guess this too: You could be asked to even attend the interview the next day or at very short notice. Do prepared for this

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes, you’re absolutely right Bryanna my brother was saying exactly the same the other day. If they wanted to refuse they don’t need reason I mean sometimes you. Can’t challenge a VO.

They would have refused to transfer my file to Riyadh.

But inshallah I really hope so I get my interview/PPP in a week or so fingers crossed :) :) :)

Feeling a little better after this message thanks Bryanna for the best wishes and support.... i really appreciate :) :)
No one should be in the same situation that you are. It's a very difficult place to be in.

Stay optimistic. Lady Luck will shine on your passport soon :)

Reactions: Mrmoody90

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
IMO, it would happen pretty quickly. After security checks are completed, visa office staff will assign your file to a visa officer who will review it and make a decision. So, basically the time factor would depend on assigning an officer to your file
Is there anything to prepare to send to them once the security checks are done and a VO gets my file? New ticket booking? New purpose of visit? new hotel booking? Or should I leave it as is and let them assess the file they Initially passed for eligibility.

I contacted my representative and she says I should try to come up with a new purpose of visit, and if I want new hotel and airline bookings and submit this via CSE.

What do you think? I don’t really wanna mess around with something that has already taken so long but if it will help I will see what to do.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Is there anything to prepare to send to them once the security checks are done and a VO gets my file? New ticket booking? New purpose of visit? new hotel booking? Or should I leave it as is and let them assess the file they Initially passed for eligibility.

I contacted my representative and she says I should try to come up with a new purpose of visit, and if I want new hotel and airline bookings and submit this via CSE.

What do you think? I don’t really wanna mess around with something that has already taken so long but if it will help I will see what to do.
I recommend you don't do anything that could complicate the situation/delay your application. The visa office is aware that your original purpose of visit has passed + your plane/hotel bookings are no longer valid. Also, any additional documents you now send could delay the processing of your application.

As you intended to meet your friends/tourism purposes, your visit dates are considered to be flexible..... as compared to say someone who is visiting for a specific event

Reactions: kira260

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
How strange that no one is answering me? Mr. Brynna are you really there? From last two days , i am requesting for a help but no one is willing to answer my questions......So miserable

Jay1011

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
Mr. Bryanna/Anyone,

Plz tell me that how shall I upload my day to day itinerary. I mean i prepared it on excel sheet. Should i save it in PDF and upload or to take print first, sign and then scan in PDF.

Where i shall upload my Employment letter? I mean should i upload it in proof of financial means or in letter of explanation?

Regards
You need to convert your day to day itinerary into pdf file and combine it with other documents for purpose of visit and attach it to purpose of visit file.

And employment documents shud be attached to financial documents file.