+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
I would rely on the update given by the visa office because it could take a while for the online processing status to get updated
Thank you so much for your reply.
But based on your experience if the review of eligibility took one month, is that a positive sign?
Also, the VO stated this week that i am in queue, is it possible that my online status is reviewing for one month and the VO stated in queue.
Thanks for your reply please

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thank you so much for your reply.
But based on your experience if the review of eligibility took one month, is that a positive sign?
Also, the VO stated this week that i am in queue, is it possible that my online status is reviewing for one month and the VO stated in queue.
Thanks for your reply please
No, in literal terms, it does not mean the visa office has been assessing your eligibility since one month.

When your application is in the queue it means various internal visa processes have been completed + the application has been assigned to a visa officer who will then go through your file and give a decision

Reactions: Amrsaeed1987

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
No, in literal terms, it does not mean the visa office has been assessing your eligibility since one month.

When your application is in the queue it means various internal visa processes have been completed + the application has been assigned to a visa officer who will then go through your file and give a decision
The most logical reply I seen. Thank you so much Bryanna and God bless you for the support you are doing here for all people. Hope I hear a positive reply soon.

Vinalchawda

Aug 6, 2018
I got acknowledgment on 23 July, from vfs Canada office, dehli. But still my visa is in process. Is any body applied on between that date.

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
Hi, any idea how long does it take for the visitor visa to be processed? I know it is a very broad question. but thought of asking anyway. the processing times says 29 days for this location, yet its been like 45 days and nothing,

The visitor is from iraq, applied online, July the 15th, application moved to Ankara office.