+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
1. Cover letter
3. Family Ties
a) Marriage Certificate
b) Birth Certificates or FRC (Family Registration Form)
c) Child enrollment certificates in School
4. My car leasing contract
so and so
These can be combined as a single PDF and uploaded to the 'Letter of explanation'/Optional section. Do include these documents + other strong proofs to show you have solid reasons to return to KSA.

2. Travel itinerary
This document + a detailed day-by-day plan of what you intend to do when you visit (with expense estimates) must be uploaded to 'Purpose of visit'. Do not book any tickets until your visa is issued

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Dear,
Thanks a lot. I am really grateful to you. If i am not wrong, one PDF file named LOE (Letter of Explanation) shall also be uploaded in Purpose of Visit?? Because there is no any other category while you are uploading docs online.

Regards

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Well I wish if I could know what’s taking soooooo long in my case that now Riyadh embassy need another couple of months to send me an update.

Everything is done by Sydney office all I want is a new interview date and it’s taking ages for Riyadh VO to do so....

Well quite honestly I don’t think I’m lucky enough for the interview to be waived.

Problem is they don’t reply emails and now they hardly answer the calls.

What should I do :(
I think I’m gonna ask my wife to contact the MP coz they usually reply them faster.

I'm super curious to know why it's taking so long in your case. Quite honestly, I've run out of guesses :)

Do call again on Monday. Hope they have good news for you (and hope your interview has been waived off)

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Well I wish if I could know what’s taking soooooo long in my case that now Riyadh embassy need another couple of months to send me an update.

Everything is done by Sydney office all I want is a new interview date and it’s taking ages for Riyadh VO to do so....

Well quite honestly I don’t think I’m lucky enough for the interview to be waived.

Problem is they don’t reply emails and now they hardly answer the calls.

What should I do :(
I think I’m gonna ask my wife to contact the MP coz they usually reply them faster.
I didn’t know they interviewed applicants for the visit visas!! My application says you don’t need an interview.

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
They started interviewing lately for a TRV applicants.
It might change in future or you maybe not reuiqred to do so.
Oh , okay.
Reading posts all day and I’ve noticed they used to call ppl in for interviews but they stopped that . So now they’re starting again! Starting to feel the US visa was pretty easy compared to the Canadian.
Another thing I’ve noticed is you had an addition to your family .. congratulations on the new born :)

Reactions: kira260

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Well yeah ur right
I got US 5 years multi-Business Visa in like 1 month including the interview date.

Oh thanks :)

Oh , okay.
Reading posts all day and I’ve noticed they used to call ppl in for interviews but they stopped that . So now they’re starting again! Starting to feel the US visa was pretty easy compared to the Canadian.
Another thing I’ve noticed is you had an addition to your family .. congratulations on the new born :)

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Well yeah ur right
I got US 5 years multi-Business Visa in like 1 month including the interview date.

Oh thanks :)
We got the US visa the same day , right there the visa officer said you got it.
But I’m guessing it’s because of the overwhelming number of people that overstay. The US is starting to put their foot down aswell. I know many friends that were denied visas. Hard times.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Yes that’s right
I got it same day as well but I got the interview date after like 27 days from date I applied and you won’t believe the interview was hardly 2 Mins.

And yes you are right since trump was elected they revoked 100k visas.

We got the US visa the same day , right there the visa officer said you got it.
But I’m guessing it’s because of the overwhelming number of people that overstay. The US is starting to put their foot down aswell. I know many friends that were denied visas. Hard times.

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Dears,
Can anyone please tell me that in which category i shall upload my Employment letter??? I have already made one file (Letter of Explanation) which i shall upload in Optional documents-Client information...

Regards
Jaffar

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
@Bryanna

For some reason Riyadh visa office is again not answering the phone.
No direct emails.

I wrote another letter explaining how urgent is the matter and no one phone is answering the call + no reply from the IRCC web inquiry.

I tried like 27 times but no answer so I decided to fax the letter I wrote but guess what they’re not even accepting fax.

I’m just super frustrated pissed and sad and idk
What to do know
Where to contact
How to contact

They’re not even close to understanding how urgent and frustrating this is....

Any advice ?

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
These can be combined as a single PDF and uploaded to the 'Letter of explanation'/Optional section. Do include these documents + other strong proofs to show you have solid reasons to return to KSA.

This document + a detailed day-by-day plan of what you intend to do when you visit (with expense estimates) must be uploaded to 'Purpose of visit'. Do not book any tickets until your visa is issued
Dear Mr. Bryanna,
Shall i print first ,excel sheet (My day by day itinerary) and to scan by then in pdf or jpg format to upload? Do I need to sign it??

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
@Bryanna

Just called the Visa Office in Dubai and asked about my biometrics not being uploaded on our online application and that my husband’s has been uploaded.. so she told me “maybe they are reviewing and checking maybe they are still verifying your prints and background... just wait.”

So what does that mean exactly?

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Dear Zigzag,
Would you plz tell me that how did you upload your day by day itinerary? Did you take print and then scan it in pdf or you made it on excel and saved in PDF ? Would you plz tell me in which category did you upload your employment letter?

Regards

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Dear Zigzag,
Would you plz tell me that how did you upload your day by day itinerary? Did you take print and then scan it in pdf or you made it on excel and saved in PDF ? Would you plz tell me in which category did you upload your employment letter?

Regards
Hey there,
I didn’t really make a day to day itinerary, I explained that My husband was going to attend a 4 day event ( tickets for proof) with his friends and I would spend time with my friends ( invitation from friend) shopping, spending time together, etc.
I uploaded it the “purpose of visit/other” tab..if I remember correctly.