+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
I will copy the notes soon.

The old bank statements were also submitted with my last application this is why I am so confused!! I really hope they didn’t submit these. Everything matches for my bank statements so I don’t think there will be a problem there.

Also on one of the outgoing documents on December 1,2017 it said a refusal letter was going to go out but it was cancelled. Is that a normal step or were they going to refuse again and decided not to for some reason.

Under assessment it said eligibility passed and then conterfoil request says “yes”.

One of the officers notes on december 1 st says “owner of x business. going to Xmas party and for tourism. Weighing the economic incentives in Canada, applicants saving, travel history and family ties. not satisfied the applicant will leave Canada at the end of authorised stay.

After this note however on December 19 there is a note that says the file is reviewed officer reviewing notes. Applicant self employed from 2014 to present. Travel history reviewed. Purpose of travel history/ destination noted.

December 19 is the day my application went into security checks.

I am super confused about the notes and the whole layout of these atip

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
One of the officers notes on december 1 st says “owner of x business. going to Xmas party and for tourism. Weighing the economic incentives in Canada, applicants saving, travel history and family ties. not satisfied the applicant will leave Canada at the end of authorised stay.
Do these notes come before or after the 'Counterfoil request'?

I am super confused about the notes and the whole layout of these atip
When did you apply the second time?

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Do these notes come before or after the 'Counterfoil request'?

When did you apply the second time?
I applied on November 15, 2017 this time.

There is no date for the counterfoil req it says:

Eligibility : Passed
Info sharing: complete
Counterfoil request: yes

This is on the second page under ASSESSMENT

Then on another page under CORRESPONDENCE there are 3 outgoing

Outgoing 1
Cretated date: 2017/12/19 ( the same day the application went into security checks and the same day the officer made a new note saying everything was reviewed)
Document: Original Passport Request
Status updated date: 2017/12/19

Outgoing 2
Created date: 2017/12/01 ( the same date the officer made the note that he/she does not believe I will return to Canada)
Document: Refusal letter
Status updated: 2017/12/19

If I am right, it seems one officer was going to refuse my file on the 12 and the refusal letter was going to be sent out but it was cancelled and then another officer decided for security checks and if the checks pass, they will issue outgoing 1 the original passport request?

The checks have passed, eligibility has passed and it seems the passport request and counterfoil are just pending?

Please let me know what you think.

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
I applied on November 15, 2017 this time.

There is no date for the counterfoil req it says:

Eligibility : Passed
Info sharing: complete
Counterfoil request: yes

This is on the second page under ASSESSMENT

Then on another page under CORRESPONDENCE there are 3 outgoing

Outgoing 1
Cretated date: 2017/12/19 ( the same day the application went into security checks and the same day the officer made a new note saying everything was reviewed)
Document: Original Passport Request
Status updated date: 2017/12/19

Outgoing 2
Created date: 2017/12/01 ( the same date the officer made the note that he/she does not believe I will return to Canada)
Document: Refusal letter
Status updated: 2017/12/19

If I am right, it seems one officer was going to refuse my file on the 12 and the refusal letter was going to be sent out but it was cancelled and then another officer decided for security checks and if the checks pass, they will issue outgoing 1 the original passport request?

The checks have passed, eligibility has passed and it seems the passport request and counterfoil are just pending?

Please let me know what you think.

Maybe Counterfoil Req can mean counterfoil required instead of request.

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
@Bryanna

the officers note ( the first officer who reviewed my file, there were 3) says that I have no savings, but I provided a copy of my savings account with 5 lakhs in it. and it says bank statement attached is 2 months old. but the statement attached was new dates 02 November ( i applied november 15) and i showed my savings. Also the other old bank statements that my rep may or may not have submitted were dated in July... I am confused by that note.

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Dears,
I am really very sorry but i really need your kind help. It is my very first time and i am stuck here.
I am confused. i.e.
In proof of financial means; they ask bank statement, salary slips, employment letter etc... My question is that i will have to merge all these documents to one file??and then to upload??

Similarly! in purpose of visit; Will i merge flight bookings, hotel bookings , day by day itinerary etc in one file to upload once?

I am really badly need it urgently. I shall must be thankful to you for this kindness....

Looking forward for a prompt, expert response.

Regards

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Dears,
I am really very sorry but i really need your kind help. It is my very first time and i am stuck here.
I am confused. i.e.
In proof of financial means; they ask bank statement, salary slips, employment letter etc... My question is that i will have to merge all these documents to one file??and then to upload??

Similarly! in purpose of visit; Will i merge flight bookings, hotel bookings , day by day itinerary etc in one file to upload once?

I am really badly need it urgently. I shall must be thankful to you for this kindness....

Looking forward for a prompt, expert response.

Regards
You cannot upload individual files online. You should merge the documents for each section into one pdf file.
Eg.Proof of funds all bank statements, tax returns etc should be in one pdf

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
If I am right, it seems one officer was going to refuse my file on the 12 and the refusal letter was going to be sent out but it was cancelled
Yes, there was a refusal letter that was to be sent on 19 December, but it was cancelled.

and then another officer decided for security checks and if the checks pass, they will issue outgoing 1 the original passport request?
IMO, a new assessment will be made by a new visa officer and a final decision will be made

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna

the officers note ( the first officer who reviewed my file, there were 3) says that I have no savings, but I provided a copy of my savings account with 5 lakhs in it. and it says bank statement attached is 2 months old. but the statement attached was new dates 02 November ( i applied november 15) and i showed my savings. Also the other old bank statements that my rep may or may not have submitted were dated in July... I am confused by that note.
What is the date on which the visa officer made the note that your bank statement was two months old?
Maybe your representative did not submit the new statement

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
You cannot upload individual files online. You should merge the documents for each section into one pdf file.
Eg.Proof of funds all bank statements, tax returns etc should be in one pdf
First of all, bundle of thanks for a prompt response.

Now i understand that in each category, i will have to merge all individual files into one file i.e. (Travel History) passports first pages, schengen visas, Boarding passes and resident permit will be merged to one file and then to upload.

Similarly, bank statement, salary slips and employment will be merged into one file.

Plz confirm.

Regards

Reactions: kira260

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
What is the date on which the visa officer made the note that your bank statement was two months old?
Maybe your representative did not submit the new statement
Its November 24th 2017. She submitted both is what it seems but neither of them are 2 months old :/ maybe that's why a new officer took over the file because the information the previous officer wrote was incorrect.

It really seems that anything is possible if the application was going to be refused but somehow was internally cancelled and re-assessed. I am so thankful to God that some other officer came to save my application, but I am a little worried now.

Thanking positive because eligibility has passed, security is passed, the next step the office put in was for original passport request and it is written that a counterfoil should be requested. POSITIVE VIBES.

Thank you for reading my many posts and helping decipher these notes.

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
The officer who was going to refuse my file made another mistake. The party I was supposed to attend was in Toronto not in Mississauga. My hotel was in Mississauga. I thought officers are supposed to pay attention to details!

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
First of all, bundle of thanks for a prompt response.

Now i understand that in each category, i will have to merge all individual files into one file i.e. (Travel History) passports first pages, schengen visas, Boarding passes and resident permit will be merged to one file and then to upload.

Similarly, bank statement, salary slips and employment will be merged into one file.

Plz confirm.

Regards
Yes you are correct.