+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

hardeepkgill

Dec 13, 2017
I have applied TRV online on 26th november, , I got the confirmation message same day, Till date nothing is updated. I have applied through online, so don't know where my file would be. We (me & my husband) applied for my niece 16th birthday party on 16th december, BUt losing hope now. Does anyone applied through online and get approval or refusal result?

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
I have applied TRV online on 26th november, , I got the confirmation message same day, Till date nothing is updated. I have applied through online, so don't know where my file would be. We (me & my husband) applied for my niece 16th birthday party on 16th december, BUt losing hope now. Does anyone applied through online and get approval or refusal result?
Oh no! I can understand your feelings as I applied on Nov 15th and am supposed to attend a party in Canada on the 24th of Dec. From my understanding even if your application is approved this week you won't get your passport back in time for the party on the 16th as it takes a week or more to submit it and then get it back. Was that the only reason to visit or did you say you would visit for tourism as well?

vicky3692

Dec 14, 2017
i applied for trv visa with paper based file in vfs chandigarh on 13th november nd status is still is being processed from 14th nov ( twice rejected for canada once stdy permit in jan 2015 nd thn visitor visa 7-8 months ago . i recently visited singapore nd now i applied for canada trv on hotel booking . my sis is pr in canada nd my mom has multille entry visa they both we t back to canada 2 days ago after staying 4 months in india . what are my chances

hardeepkgill

Dec 13, 2017
Oh no! I can understand your feelings as I applied on Nov 15th and am supposed to attend a party in Canada on the 24th of Dec. From my understanding even if your application is approved this week you won't get your passport back in time for the party on the 16th as it takes a week or more to submit it and then get it back. Was that the only reason to visit or did you say you would visit for tourism as well?
In purpose of travel doc file, i have added that we want to celebrate christmas and new year eve with my sister's family. But this is only in purpose of travel, not in invitation letter.

Do you get any reply regarding your application?

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
In purpose of travel doc file, i have added that we want to celebrate christmas and new year eve with my sister's family. But this is only in purpose of travel, not in invitation letter.

Do you get any reply regarding your application?
Oh, okay then at least you still have further purpose of traveling. I haven't heard yet either but fingers crossed for us both!!

Reactions: hardeepkgill

vicky3692

Dec 14, 2017
My application submitted on da same day 13 th nov but its still waiting...i dont know when i will get result because we had one rejection and we re-apply it after 8 days again.[/QUOTE
ohh okii i reapply after 8 months of my rejection with tottaly diffrent information i hope soon we both will get visa .

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
I had a refusal as well in August and re-applied on November 15th. A lot of lawyers said to wait as re-applying immediately looks desperate. But I also have seen that people in this thread applied a week after refusal and still got their visa. There is no real way of knowing how Canada immigration works. The first time I applied, my application was PERFECT. All lawyers that I asked said that there was nothing wrong with any of my application but they simply refused because of my country of citizenship and my age ( 27 yrs). Some lawyers even said no one even assessed my application, they simply refused based on my personal stats. So sad, but I hope this time they will take more time to see that I am a genuine visitor.

Reactions: vicky3692

vicky3692

Dec 14, 2017
I had a refusal as well in August and re-applied on November 15th. A lot of lawyers said to wait as re-applying immediately looks desperate. But I also have seen that people in this thread applied a week after refusal and still got their visa. There is no real way of knowing how Canada immigration works. The first time I applied, my application was PERFECT. All lawyers that I asked said that there was nothing wrong with any of my application but they simply refused because of my country of citizenship and my age ( 27 yrs). Some lawyers even said no one even assessed my application, they simply refused based on my personal stats. So sad, but I hope this time they will take more time to see that I am a genuine visitor.
ohh okii bro hope we both will get visa soon